Game Discussion: Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers Forum

Unable to unlock additional cards for the base game decks that were added by DLC

AuthorMessage
xFallenCastielx
Posted on 19 September 13 at 18:11
So both me and my roomate have not been able to unlock the cards that are added for the orignal 10 decks with the DLC. tried playing in both the expansion campaign and the orignal campaign, with no luck. Anyone know if this is a known glitch, or is there a specifc way of unlocking these different then other cards?
Xtowers
Xtowers
Posted on 19 September 13 at 21:07, Edited on 19 September 13 at 21:08 by Xtowers
There aren't any additional cards added to the base decks with the DLC. Are you stuck at 30/40? You probably just need to enter these promo codes to unlock them:

GKSNDR
DWNNDR
FTHPTH
TRCKSC
PRSTTT
RSNGSN
XBXBDZ
PXPRMD
MGCCTN
JRHPRD
xFallenCastielx
Posted on 20 September 13 at 05:55
Ive used the codes, I'm at 36 out of 40. It shows 4 cards for each deck in the locked section.
Xtowers
Xtowers
Posted on 20 September 13 at 14:23
I'm not saying I don't believe you, but are you sure you've use all of them? I had 40/40 even before I got the expansion. There might be a bug or something, but having only 36/40 for each deck really makes me think you missed 4 out of the 10 promo codes. If you really cannot unlock them you might want to send a message to Wizards or something. I haven't read anything about a bug like this, so it may not be a known issue.
Awkward Cthulhu
Posted on 01 October 13 at 04:59
None of the promo codes work for me either, sucks. Tried adjusting my settings with no change.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.