Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Games With Gold: Deadlight

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,996
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 00:48
    Why all the fuss? If the light is dead, just replace the bulb.

Please click here to read the story: Games With Gold: Deadlight
  • ScenemanSceneman467,906
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:00, Edited on 17 April 14 at 01:01 by Sceneman
    Without a doubt the worst game I've played on 360, next to Fable 2.

Pretentious, poorly designed garbage. Imagine a game like Limbo or Abe's Odysee, but if there was little to no thought put into the levels, combat and puzzles. A staff of hundreds worked on it too, it's amazing what a pack of monkeys can do if you lock them in a room together.

Still, the 400/400 is a piece of piss so you can smash through it and delete with the quickness
  • Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:01
    "That game is the arcade title Deadlight, a side-scrolling platformer cum actioner cum survival horror with great atmosphere and questionable voice acting."

What? lol
  • Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:08
    YamchaSucks said:
    "That game is the arcade title Deadlight, a side-scrolling platformer cum actioner cum survival horror with great atmosphere and questionable voice acting."

What? lol
    Wow... it's latin for "with," if you're not in the gutter.
  • Th3 TaterTh3 Tater226,081
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:09
    Plays like old school Prince of Persia with zombies. Not bad for free.
    Tater
  • Free RiegnFree Riegn745,577
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:09
    Bought it when it came out... not pleased... but it's free. By the way "YamchaSucks" your profile picture looks like "Randy" from American Idol LOL
  • Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:27
    I'm enjoying the game so far. Looks like an easy completion :)
  • Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:28
    They said cum
  • HemogoblinSSHemogoblinSS897,701
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:34
    I enjoyed my time with the game but its not a top tier game by all means. You've really got nothing to lose since its free.

To be honest, if you start it and hate it, its a quick and easy completion so you really have nothing to lose.
    Where there's a Will; there's a way.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:42
    It's a very poorly designed game... Still can't complain for free though I guess. Took me just under 4 hours for the full completion today...
  • Page DaemonPage Daemon503,532
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:47
    Sceneman said:
    Without a doubt the worst game I've played on 360, next to Fable 2.

Pretentious, poorly designed garbage. Imagine a game like Limbo or Abe's Odysee, but if there was little to no thought put into the levels, combat and puzzles. A staff of hundreds worked on it too, it's amazing what a pack of monkeys can do if you lock them in a room together.

Still, the 400/400 is a piece of piss so you can smash through it and delete with the quickness
    Dead Space: Ignition is worse. Trust me.
    Page
  • Woodster 86Woodster 862,403,207
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:51
    Lol king arthur
    Posted from TrueAchievements Mobile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:52
    I liked the first chapter, after that it was utter garbage. Trial and error gameplay that was worse than Dragons Lair and a utter trash story that was so cliché that even the most dull of the dullard would have worked out its plot within minutes. If I would have paid 1200 for it I would have been most annoyed, hell I was pretty pissed with the stupid game even when it was free. The only saving grace is the really easy completion.
    There are all kinds of stupid people that annoy me but what annoys me most is a lazy argument/Hitch
  • ChefjaymanChefjayman247,409
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:52
    YamchaSucks said:

What? lol
    You can here this word a lot when graduating with honours in countless colleges and universities around the world (summa cum laude, magna cum laude) however, judging by your response, I doubt that will ever be a concern of yours.
  • FFX BrotherhoodFFX Brotherhood1,558,241
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:53
    I personally didn't like it, but it is a really quick 400G and another notch to the completed games list.
    I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
  • Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:53
    Only played the first few minutes of the game and it doesn't seem like anything great, but can't complain since it's free, a more recent game compared to most of the other Games with Gold and apparently has a 400G to breeze through.
  • Otouto72Otouto721,619,132
    Posted on 17 April 14 at 01:58
    I've a feeling I'm going to fall out with this game very quickly but it looks like a very possible completion, will take the freebie as a nice bonus.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 April 14 at 02:06
    Pass.
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • Posted on 17 April 14 at 02:20
    If this is really the worst game you have played then you are doing it right. Don't let all the negative get you down. This game was not that bad and easy to complete. I bought it for half price and it was worth it. Who wouldn't want to try something new for free. Get it and trash talk it or play it with an open mind, but get it either way.
  • Posted on 17 April 14 at 02:22, Edited on 17 April 14 at 02:23 by HyruleBalverine
    Chefjayman said:
    YamchaSucks said:

What? lol
    You can here this word a lot when graduating with honours in countless colleges and universities around the world (summa cum laude, magna cum laude) however, judging by your response, I doubt that will ever be a concern of yours.
    I actually graduated magna cum laude; I still think it is odd to use "cum" here rather than just a "/" as most people do not speak or understand latin. It is essentially a dead language after all, except for places like the law, and where people like to show off how smart they are (by the way, I've worked as a paralegal and a court clerk, too).
    Xbox Community Level 15 | XCA: Rank 12 | XEU: Rank 12 | ßeta: Rank 0 | Assassin's Creed Initiates Level 25 | @HyruleBalverine
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads