Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD Confirmed

  • punkyliarpunkyliar182,165
  • TRACKEYTRACKEY1,046,866
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 14:44, Edited on 21 August 13 at 14:49 by TRACKEYPermalink
    This will be a day 1 buy for me. Castlevania is my favourite game series.
    SHASHABOOEY!
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64263,847
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 14:48Permalink
    lod2 precursor? brilliant ;)
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • ArcheimArcheim355,719
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 14:49Permalink
    this looks fantastic. also day one.
  • illdizzogilldizzog990,869
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:07Permalink
    Give me this.
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64263,847
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:09Permalink
    btw:

    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

    way to spoil a great history and ending for everyone who hasn't played LoS1 yet...

    would be great if you could edit that out of the article or at least use a spoiler tag or something...
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl588,673
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:17Permalink
    Love Castlevania games.
    No mercy.
  • Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:19Permalink
    That's the main reason I bought a 3DS, and I will be buying the HD version for every platform it's available on.
  • Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:21Permalink
    Looks like 2D, and I'd be all over that. Not so sure about the 3D ones.
  • punkyliarpunkyliar182,165
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:21Permalink
    Phoenix C64 said:
    btw:

    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

    way to spoil a great history and ending for everyone who hasn't played LoS1 yet...

    would be great if you could edit that out of the article or at least use a spoiler tag or something...
    I'm going to be honest, reading anything about this game is going to be a spoiler for those who haven't played Lords of Shadow. The entire plot is a spoiler and I'm afraid that I'm not taking that out.
  • Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:23Permalink
    I know what I'm getting myself for my birthday!
    Twitter: @ROBomination | Xbox Ambassador | DO NOT: Take the internet seriously.
  • Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:27Permalink
    If this is like the brilliant 2d castlevania games then I'm in.
  • RONSTER316RONSTER316626,846
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:32Permalink
    Been on the brink of buying the 3DS version for some time now.

    However........ achievements and a 42 inch TV now mean..... SOD the 3DS version.
    SEGA FAN FOREVER...!!!!!
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64263,847
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:34Permalink
    punkyliar said:
    Phoenix C64 said:
    btw:

    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

    way to spoil a great history and ending for everyone who hasn't played LoS1 yet...

    would be great if you could edit that out of the article or at least use a spoiler tag or something...
    I'm going to be honest, reading anything about this game is going to be a spoiler for those who haven't played Lords of Shadow. The entire plot is a spoiler and I'm afraid that I'm not taking that out.
    People who come into this article to read about Mirror of Fate don't necesarily know in advance that it happens to be in the same story line and AFTER LOS1. It could be a prequel for LOS1, it could be like a extra chapter it could be ANYTHING and people might not want the LOD1 end to be spoiled.

    Hell, I didn't know that, but at least I have finished LOD1 so I don't mind that spoiler. I would have been pretty pissed otherwise

    So, I insist, this article should either mention that it contains info about a game that is a direct spoiler about LOD1 ending, or just use the spoiler-tag

    Geez, Is is so hard to include a simple line at the top of the article with something like "includes spoilers about LOD1 ending"?
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • jnich87jnich87325,336
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:36Permalink
    day one for me as well. loved the first los and castlevania in general.
  • punkyliarpunkyliar182,165
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:41Permalink
    Phoenix C64 said:
    punkyliar said:
    Phoenix C64 said:
    btw:

    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

    way to spoil a great history and ending for everyone who hasn't played LoS1 yet...

    would be great if you could edit that out of the article or at least use a spoiler tag or something...
    I'm going to be honest, reading anything about this game is going to be a spoiler for those who haven't played Lords of Shadow. The entire plot is a spoiler and I'm afraid that I'm not taking that out.
    People who come into this article to read about Mirror of Fate don't necesarily know in advance that it happens to be in the same story line and AFTER LOS1. It could be a prequel for LOS1, it could be like a extra chapter it could be ANYTHING and people might not want the LOD1 end to be spoiled.

    Hell, I didn't know that, but at least I have finished LOD1 so I don't mind that spoiler. I would have been pretty pissed otherwise

    So, I insist, this article should either mention that it contains info about a game that is a direct spoiler about LOD1 ending, or just use the spoiler-tag

    Geez, Is is so hard to include a simple line at the top of the article with something like "includes spoilers about LOD1 ending"?
    Due to the fact that you're being quite snarky about it, I'll add in a line for people who don't have the self restraint to stop reading after the article states "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD is a precursor to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and is set 25 years after the events of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow." Honestly though, I like to assume that people would have the common sense to realise that any info about a sequel would contain spoilers.
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64263,847
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:44Permalink
    thanks, even tho you 're right about the bolded part, I am sure even a few people (me included) will appretiate tha warning.
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • Demo MCNDemo MCN183,568
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 15:48Permalink
    Can't wait, though won't propably be Day1 purchase due to ACIV.
  • Posted on 21 August 13 at 16:17Permalink
    I liked LoS1 but towards the end it became a bit annoying to me! But I'll have an eye on this!
    Don't open your eyes you won't like what you see! The blind have been blessed with security!
  • Posted on 21 August 13 at 16:42Permalink
    picking this up for sure huge castlevania fan
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.