Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD Confirmed

• Posted on 21 August 13 at 16:59Permalink
    I have played this on the 3DS. It is a great game. Highly recommend it.
    Mission Accomplished
  • boldfoxrdboldfoxrd380,857
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 17:47Permalink
    I haven't got round to buying this on 3DS yet so this could be ideal.
    RD
  • MagnumZeroMagnumZero407,526
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 18:11Permalink
    punkyliar said:
    Due to the fact that you're being quite snarky about it, I'll add in a line for people who don't have the self restraint to stop reading after the article states "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD is a precursor to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and is set 25 years after the events of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow." Honestly though, I like to assume that people would have the common sense to realise that any info about a sequel would contain spoilers.
    He's just trolling. Don't bother placating him.

Anyone who's kept up with even the smallest amount of info about the LoS games would know MoF is a sequel.
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64263,847
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 19:59, Edited on 21 August 13 at 20:00 by Phoenix C64Permalink
    MagnumZero said:
    Anyone who's kept up with even the smallest amount of info about the LoS games would know MoF is a sequel.
    So, basically, what you just said is: fuck everyone who DIDN'T keep up with every single piece of LoS info, right?

So, to you it is unconceivable that there are in fact Castlevania fans out there, that haven't finished LoS1 yet, didn't watch any LoS2 trailers to not get spoiled, yet were curious enough about Mirror of Fate to click on this article?

I consider myself quite informed about videogames, at least when it comes to x360 and PC titles. I had no idea whatsoever what MoF exactly was as it was a Nintendo exclusive till now.
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • AnavrynAnavryn418,562
    Posted on 21 August 13 at 20:31Permalink
    I haven't played the original, but I'm a huge fan of the side scrollers. It seems they keep some of the exploration and RPG style, but it seems a LOT of people don't like the game. But who am I kidding? They could make a hundred crappy side scrollers and I'd still play them all haha.
  • lord verhlord verh165,136
    Posted on 17 October 13 at 15:22Permalink
    MagnumZero said:
    punkyliar said:
    Due to the fact that you're being quite snarky about it, I'll add in a line for people who don't have the self restraint to stop reading after the article states "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD is a precursor to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and is set 25 years after the events of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow." Honestly though, I like to assume that people would have the common sense to realise that any info about a sequel would contain spoilers.
    He's just trolling. Don't bother placating him.

Sir, I fully completed Castlevania: Lords of Shadow but I didn't know anything about MoF.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.