Game Discussion: skate. Forum

skate online cheevos

AuthorMessage
simosaali
simosaali
Posted on 07 April 13 at 12:56, Edited on 07 April 13 at 13:28 by simosaali
I know the servers are closed, but is there anyway to get online cheevos? I got only 2left and done every singleplayer ones.
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 08 April 13 at 04:22
Sorry but all Online achievements on Skate are permanently unobtainable due to the server shut downs.

http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Does this smell like chloroform to you?
Jyejitsu
Posted on 08 April 13 at 08:06
Reborn Insanity said:
Sorry but all Online achievements on Skate are permanently unobtainable due to the server shut downs.

http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Well their is a glitch which unlocks a lot of achievements in a go. By freezing your game up or something. I thought the get 20 reviews achievement (or something like that) has a vid in that.
http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?mpid=44788 Read please :3
simosaali
simosaali
Posted on 08 April 13 at 16:39
that glitch only works if u get a singleplayer achievement but i only have 2online ones(win 6 in a row and 20 reviews). Maby theres another glitch to get them? Why cant they make a patch or something to get the online cheevos automaticly when you go in to the game.
LGS I Hitman
LGS I Hitman
Posted on 08 April 13 at 17:01
simosaali said:
that glitch only works if u get a singleplayer achievement but i only have 2online ones(win 6 in a row and 20 reviews). Maby theres another glitch to get them? Why cant they make a patch or something to get the online cheevos automaticly when you go in to the game.
EA don't care about older games so your stuck with them being discontinued.
Mpphhh mphh mph mphhhh mphhh mhh! - Red Pyro
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 08 April 13 at 22:04
No, the glitch works if you do all the tricks in the trickbook and press the guide button at the same time when the achievement pops. You need to delete all patches though
TrueAchievement Walkthrough Overseer - Completionist
simosaali
simosaali
Posted on 09 April 13 at 16:53
i allready have the achievement for that. or does it still pop when i do all the trics in a new game and deleted all my patches first?
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 10 April 13 at 06:55
simosaali said:
i allready have the achievement for that. or does it still pop when i do all the trics in a new game and deleted all my patches first?
No, you have to unlock that achievement for the glitch to work
TrueAchievement Walkthrough Overseer - Completionist
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 22 April 14 at 18:44
Does this mean that when you pull off the glitch, all of the Achievements unlock offline?
If they came to hear me beg, they will be disappointed.
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 22 April 14 at 21:20
Yes
TA Walkthrough & Game Info Staff Member | PSN: MCoreBE | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 23 April 14 at 08:26
I know my brother got most of the online achievements offline, he completed it offline before we had internet and they all popped at once when he finished the story.
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 23 April 14 at 09:34
With what single player achievement did the glitch occur? I know of 3 achievements, but I wouldn't hurt to know more on the matter
TA Walkthrough & Game Info Staff Member | PSN: MCoreBE | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 23 April 14 at 10:36
No, that won't work. You need to trigger an achievement in the single player to be able to glitch the game.
Deadpool 1194
Posted on 23 April 14 at 18:43
On my original profile I managed to do the glitch by accident when I unlocked the achievement for the last magazine photo. I always check my achievements when they pop up, my xbox froze and suddenly I had all multiplayer. laugh I'd like to have skate done on this profile but as far as I can tell there's no actual guarantee of which achievements will unlock. I'm not getting myself stuck with an un-completable game.
Im the Lorax
Im the Lorax
Posted on 12 July 14 at 13:56
Ok, so someone said when you get the "all tricks" achievement, others are saying ANY achievement. Which one is it please? I really wanna do this before I forget about it lol. Also, I'm assuming TA knows about this and we won't get in trouble/banned?
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 12 July 14 at 14:30
Im the Lorax said:Ok, so someone said when you get the "all tricks" achievement, others are saying ANY achievement. Which one is it please? I really wanna do this before I forget about it lol. Also, I'm assuming TA knows about this and we won't get in trouble/banned?TA knows yes. And it appears to be random, but the glitch needs to start with a Single Player achievement to be unlocked.
Walkthrough Assistant Manager - Regular guy just enjoying his games
Deadpool 1194
Posted on 15 July 14 at 00:29
If you want to do this your best bet is to play offline. This is because the glitch is totally random. It may unlock every achievement you're missing, it might unlock just one, or it might freeze your xbox and unlock nothing.
As far as I've ever seen there are only 2 achievements this works with (May be more, but these are the only ones I've seen evidence of); do every trick, do every photoshoot. To be on the safe side I would just press the guide button for every achievement.
Now the reason to play offline, if the glitch doesnt work you can recover your gamertag and try again with no achievements. The obvious issue with this is that you will have to play all the way up until your last photo shoot without saving or being online, obviously quite a significant time sink if it doesn't work. Unfortunately the alternative to this is the glitch not happening and being stuck with achievements you just can't get.

Good luck!
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 14 August 14 at 20:24
If I don't care about my completion %age, could I do a Rocket Air, try the glitch, and just walk away with what I get? The reason I want to do this online is to essentially use a bonus for my GTASC team in the final week or when we need it.
Fatal plz.
Crandy
Crandy
Posted on 17 January 15 at 21:08
Just want to add to this thread. I have played around quite a bit with the glitch and it can occur on most, if not all, single player achievements. It probably occurred in multiplayer pre-patch as well, but that does not do a lot of good now. There are definitely some that are more volatile than others though, completing all tricks being one of them. It also seems to pop more achievements for you if you have fewer unlocked. I normally only got around 3 on this profile, but I have seen videos of almost the entire game popping on the first or second achievement.
-Randy Twoseventwoseven
matdan
matdan
Posted on 24 January 15 at 16:16
So does this work 100% for getting all online?
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.