Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Doritos Crash Course GO Announced

  • Nexus GruntNexus Grunt163,134
  • DJB HustlinDJB Hustlin541,203
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 15:43
    Looks like just a port
    I'm Awkward With Potential: Boss Major
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl590,335
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 15:45
    There may be hope of a Windows Phone port then?
    They could use swipe gestures as the controls.
  • PhxSuns1FanPhxSuns1Fan592,504
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 16:00
    Yes
    My life doesn't evolve around Xbox, or atleast I keep telling myself that :)
  • AHGregAHGreg1,688,919
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 16:16
    Hurray!
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite4,284,358
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 16:19
    This is not new. Anyone who's played the free XBL one can see that this is a port. As long as I can use my 360 controller, I'll get it, if it's free. I only paid for the DLC on XBL, so why should we now pay for the main game?
  • DJB HustlinDJB Hustlin541,203
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 16:45
    TSG Dwaggie said:
    This is not new. Anyone who's played the free XBL one can see that this is a port. As long as I can use my 360 controller, I'll get it, if it's free. I only paid for the DLC on XBL, so why should we now pay for the main game?
    The only difference it seems is that the dlc seems to be included with the game but why call it go though if it's Windows 8 and not WP8
    I'm Awkward With Potential: Boss Major
  • GameLogicGameLogic329,557
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 16:54
    Hustlinonradio said:
    The only difference it seems is that the dlc seems to be included with the game but why call it go though if it's Windows 8 and not WP8
    Because Windows 8 also runs on tablets.
  • Posted on 07 April 13 at 17:08
    Nice I need it !!!! Loved the first one !!!
  • C JittersC Jitters518,258
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 17:17
    This looks like the first one only for Windows 8
  • AccelerettoAcceleretto150,962
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 17:22
    Hopefully it'll get ported to the Windows Phones and have a reasonable price (<£2)
    Cash prize moniiies
  • grex9101grex9101500,871
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 18:43, Edited on 07 April 13 at 18:54 by grex9101
    Anything other than controller controls will make this a nightmare.
    BOYCOTT EA!
  • bosoxdancbosoxdanc176,393
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 19:21
    grex9101 said:
    Anything other than controller controls will make this a nightmare.
    I've a feeling you might be saying that a little bit early...
  • HartlandHartland450,230
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 19:23
    Carlillo92 said:
    This looks like the first one only for Windows 8
    My exact thoughts, it is.
    4Horsemen
  • grex9101grex9101500,871
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 19:40
    bosoxdanc said:
    grex9101 said:
    Anything other than controller controls will make this a nightmare.
    I've a feeling you might be saying that a little bit early...
    Because...?

    By the looks of things, they're going to port it from the 360 100%. Now, my bet is that they'll change the controls over to touch/mouse.

    I'm trying to 100% Shuffle Party on win8 just now, and it is a BITCH using a laptop trackpad. Yeah, I know it's not the intended control scheme, but m$ should consider all their win8 users that don't have/use a touchscreen, or a desktop mouse for that matter.
    BOYCOTT EA!
  • SaltyTONSaltyTON271,581
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 19:43
    TSG Dwaggie said:
    As long as I can use my 360 controller
    Can you use your controller to play Windows 8 games? That may have made Gunstringer a lot easier!
    To read the last film previews and reviews visit my website @ http://www.tvandfilmreview.com/
  • spyrobospyrobo400,775
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 19:49
    here they are announcing dcg dc2 but did they ever patch the glitch achievements on Doritos crash course?
    hi...
  • Posted on 07 April 13 at 20:26
    SaltyTON said:
    TSG Dwaggie said:
    As long as I can use my 360 controller
    Can you use your controller to play Windows 8 games? That may have made Gunstringer a lot easier!
    Certain games you can. I know you can on Rocket Riot and BlazBlue, and I believe Reckless Racing. I really hope you can with this one.
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!! BlaziNBuckwheaT
  • icytower38icytower38391,164
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 21:09
    spyrobo said:
    here they are announcing dcg dc2 but did they ever patch the glitch achievements on Doritos crash course?
    I read someplace that they said they would not be fixing the glitch, but I could be wrong. I have not looked into it in a month or so.
  • CASS190684CASS190684253,365
    Posted on 07 April 13 at 21:29
    Looks good for when I get Win 8 in the future.
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.