Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Windows Phone Release: December 19th, 2012

• Posted on 20 December 12 at 08:23
    Patriot65108 said:
    This looks very similar to Everyday Genius: SquareLogic game that I have bought on Steam.
    Yes! Glad someone else has had the pleasure. I poured dozens of hours in to that game without regret. Would pick it up if it were $3 or less but not at $5
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 December 12 at 11:34
    Its same with all jap games on WP overpriced, plus capcoms greed knows no bounds
  • Posted on 20 December 12 at 14:20
    OriginaIGenesis said:
    lol not a single person on the site got the game yet...
    sometimes the site take a half-day to register the users. I found this out with me having a game and it not loading for over a few hours with the windows phone.
  • Gearbolt013Gearbolt013822,615
    Posted on 20 December 12 at 16:47
    Was interested in this, but not at that price. I'll wait for the sale I think.
  • Posted on 20 December 12 at 18:03
    I don't ser why er complain when a WP game is five dollars. You'll pay five dollars for a shitty character for a online game, or five dollars for a game expansion with no achievements.

We don't run on android and ios. So we don't have the thousands of crappy games and apps they do. We get a select few. Hell we get games android and ios do not have. I don't care about the price. I care that the game looks dumb.
    3000+ Cheevos join my public leaderboard. http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderbo
  • Posted on 20 December 12 at 18:35
    Trust me, this game will be awesome for us puzzle enthusiasts independent of how it looks.
  • MKLKTMKLKT225,643
    Posted on 21 December 12 at 01:22
    Sashamorning said:
    Looks like it's not for all phones... either it's a WP7 or a Nokia exclusive, because my HTC WP8 can't get it.
    Certain markets it looks like. I have a Lumia 920 and it doesn't show up for me. (Canada) When I try the link above it says I can't access certain regions. I haven't seen a new game other than AlphaJax since I got my phone about a month ago. Plus a handful of my WP7 games didn't or can't carry over and my Focus is more or less dead now.
  • Dancsi27Dancsi27186,223
    Posted on 21 December 12 at 01:40
    I live in Canada and I see this game. strange
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/2124085862.png
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,376,682
    Posted on 21 December 12 at 02:59
    I'm getting this message: "Your version of the Windows Phone software is not supported by this application." The "Learn More" tells me to update my software. My software is current. Weird.
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth.
  • SpilnerSpilner898,330
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,376,682
    Posted on 21 December 12 at 04:11
    Thanks, Spilner.
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth.
  • Posted on 23 December 12 at 05:43
    Bought it, love it, addicted.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.