Game Discussion: Child of Light Forum

Xbox One achievement issue/glitch...

AuthorMessage
SliferCynDelta
Posted on 05 May 14 at 02:21
Okay guys, so I completed Child of Light on the Xbox One today, amazing game! But I'm having an issue with the achievements. I go to achievements, and it only says 98% complete (980/1000) with only 26/27 achievements (the icon looks like a trophy) earned. I select the game and all achievements are unlocked... Now when I go to my profile, and to the right where it says "recent activity" it says 100%, but it's not saying that on the achievement page.

So I quit achievements, rebooted Child of Light, hard reset the system, unistalled Child of Light, reinstalled it, and still it says 98% completed, despite earning all achievements. It's just annoying to look at, if you know what I mean; from one achievement whore to the next.

Have any of you had these issues? Any solution? To me it seems like an Xbox Live issue, but I could be wrong. Any help would be great. Thanks. Also you can check on here to confirm I've gotten all the achievements, so I'm no BS'ing that.

Thanks!
Uncle BAZINGA
Posted on 05 May 14 at 06:59
For me the achievement for Finn glitchted the other day, but I could get it on a second run with deleting my local save game prior to it. In your case I would assume that this is an issue of Xbox Live. Maybe it will help to delete your profile on your Xbox One and then redownloading it?
Gamer. Geek. Minimalist.
RPG Lumi
RPG Lumi
Posted on 05 May 14 at 08:47
For me Winged Fury has glitched. I did way more than 5 devastations on monsters on my first run through and doing the same on my New Game + still hasn't unlocked it. I tried deleting/reinstalling and locally deleting the game save but to no avail.

I really do not want to start afresh; Aurora and Rubella's skill trees are practically maxed out plus I have some great Oculi equipped. Not to mention the copious amounts of Stardust I used to boost their stats. Maybe after the challenge starts in about 8 hours there's a small possibility it might right itself, but that's probably wishful thinking on my part :/
SliferCynDelta
Posted on 06 May 14 at 15:17
Sorry for your issues guys.
Update: Issue has been resolved today! Went to my achievements and it's saying 100%.
Dova Esp
Dova Esp
Posted on 07 May 14 at 15:09
yo tengo un problema con el logro de enviar oculi a un amigo,cuando le doy a regalar oculi me sale el siguiente mensaje ``no tiene amigos disponibles actualmente en uplay´´ y si que tengo amigos agregados a uplay.
es el unico logro que me queda para conseguir lOS 1000G.

¿alguna solucion para resolver este problema?
PointySpred
PointySpred
Posted on 07 May 14 at 18:03
Just a quick note for everyone. So far I have had no issues with achievements glitching (yet). One thing I have done everytime before I start the game, is do a hard reset. That's the only way to disconnect from uplay. I'm thinking that's where the problem is. The only one I had a problem with was the friend achievement. Read my comment on the solution for people with 100+ friends. This is an amazing game and I would hate for people to skip it because of buggy achievements. Hope this helps!
The difference between me and you? You don't think there's a difference between me and you.
RPG Lumi
RPG Lumi
Posted on 10 May 14 at 08:43
Wow that was weird. Just logged onto TA this morning to see that I had a notification on my feed today for completing Child of Light as of the 5th May and the glitched Winged Fury achievement was unlocked on the 1st May.

Problem solved :P
Baig
Baig
Posted on 10 May 14 at 22:45
Yeah somehow my glitches acheivement seemed to fix itself as well. Finished the game again and thought it still didnt pop but the site here shows it.
Josary
Josary
Posted on 11 May 14 at 19:44
I had finished the game and had three achievements outstanding but the uplay thing said I had 15/15 actions complete. I know that these glitched on me. Submitted a ticket to ubisoft and they asked for screen shots which I sent. A couple of days later the three missing achievements popped while I was playing Spiderman strangely. So I don't know if it was ubisoft resetting something or they just unlocked by themselves.
Groates
Groates
Posted on 04 June 14 at 01:22
In wolfenstein, i just finished the game on uber difficulty. it gave me the achievement for finishing on uber and also the one for finishing it on I AM DEATH INCARNATE. however, the i am death incarnate achievement has unlocked, but the gamerscore did not add on. now i cannot unlock it as it thinks it has already been unlocked. when i add the total gamerscore from the game with the score that is still locked, it adds to 950. very frustrating. has anybody had a similar issue or a fix for this. Thanks.
SprinkyDink
SprinkyDink
Posted on 10 June 14 at 15:17
I unlocked sunrise but did not get the 60g so now I have all achievements but only 940g. Someone help me
DrSchmock
DrSchmock
Posted on 06 July 14 at 10:32
I have the Same Problem with the UFO achievement in Another Eorld!When i compressor it with my buddy the Said i got 100% and the Said i got 100% on the Chievo but it was locked!so i did it right in the Game But the Chievo dont Pop up!does anyone how i can fix this!?i delete the Game Download and install it new make a hard reset and did it the Chievo again!nothing happens!i hate this glitschend chievos!
BLAZE VII
BLAZE VII
Posted on 20 July 14 at 22:30, Edited on 20 July 14 at 22:31 by BLAZE VII
This damn achievement just won't unlock, no matter what I do:

Child of LightPerfectionistThe Perfectionist achievement in Child of Light worth 74 pointsUpgrade a skill to its highest level.

When I compare this one with my friends it says LOCKED (100%), what kind of crap is this!? Oh Mircrosoft... angry angry angry

Also sent a bug-report to Ubisoft.
www.xboxachievements.com > JuSt BLaZe
BOLSA68
BOLSA68
Posted on 14 April 15 at 06:40
I have unlocked all of the achievements but when I check the achievements it says 880/1000
Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
Campo
Campo
Posted on 14 April 15 at 09:28
I have completed the game but the following achievement is still locked:
Child of LightSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Child of Light worth 114 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

In the achievement app it says 'Done...unlocking'. I've had this happen before and it can take several days for it to unlock at some unpredictable time.
Shereni
Shereni
Posted on 31 October 15 at 07:33
I just completed this game and still have one achievement in the Done!...unlocking state. I know other people have said to wait for it to unlock randomly, but could anyone give an estimated time to wait? Also, should I uninstall Ubisoft Club since that seems to be the culprit?
aixla
aixla
Posted on 22 May 19 at 00:36
Don’t bother with Ubisoft club. You get an automated message passing the buck to Xbox live and saying they can’t do anything to help. Golden Apple is glitched for me (marked complete by Ubisoft but not on Xbox) and I’ve tried everything except deleting my local save - which I’m about to do but it sucks because I had built some great oculli and skill trees ...
Sweet, maybe... Passionate, I suppose... But don't ever mistake that for nice.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.