The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox LIVE Countdown to 2013: December 20th

• MatrarchMatrarch994,189
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 December 12 at 10:48, Edited on 20 December 12 at 10:57 by jphil03Permalink
    I'll be getting Fez.

MOD EDIT: No first posts!
    Goat
  • Posted on 20 December 12 at 10:48, Edited on 20 December 12 at 11:11 by DaBlackAlbinoPermalink
    So is Rayman 3 HD worth it? I've seen that game on offer a copious number of times now.
    *English Girls:* DABLACKALBINO.COM dablackalbino.com OMG OMG OMG DABLACKALBINO.COM!!!
  • ChuggyBeggsChuggyBeggs108,336
    Posted on 20 December 12 at 10:50Permalink
    Mark of the Ninja for me. The stockpile is dwindling, hope Santa's got a sackful of points coming my way.
  • Posted on 20 December 12 at 10:50Permalink
    wow can games no be out for two months before they go on sale? glad i waited on mark of the ninja and fez, not that i wanted too, i mean ya thanks for the sale, but i didnt wait for bragon born or any of the glitch riden skyrim, and they were all on sale a month after release, anyway, state of decay will probly be the olny new game i buy
    looking for boosters
  • DigiLuigiDigiLuigi366,676
    Posted on 20 December 12 at 10:50Permalink
    I'm going to need to spend a lot of money this holiday.
  • Posted on 20 December 12 at 10:51, Edited on 20 December 12 at 10:51 by DaBlackAlbinoPermalink
    DigiLuigi said:
    I'm going to need to spend a lot of money this holiday.
    I am happy that in these economic times, you have a lot of money to spend on yourself. #notaguilttrip laugh
    *English Girls:* DABLACKALBINO.COM dablackalbino.com OMG OMG OMG DABLACKALBINO.COM!!!
  • Posted on 20 December 12 at 10:58Permalink
    mmm....which is better out of them??
    GT: Mike United 007
  • DigiLuigiDigiLuigi366,676
    Posted on 20 December 12 at 10:58, Edited on 20 December 12 at 11:04 by DigiLuigiPermalink
    DaBlackAlbino said:
    DigiLuigi said:
    I'm going to need to spend a lot of money this holiday. cry
    I am happy that in these economic times, you have a lot of money to spend on yourself. #notaguilttrip laugh
    Perhaps I should have included a sadface at the end to indicate that I'm not happy with it. wink
    XBL GOAT said:
    I'll be getting Fez.

MOD EDIT: No first posts!
    That's not the first time I've seen it from this guy. How about removing TA calculation for multiple offenses wink
  • DaShAgDaShAg241,081
    Posted on 20 December 12 at 10:58Permalink
    DaBlackAlbino said:
    So is Rayman worth it? I've seen that game on offer a copious number of times now.
    If you mean Origins, then yes. It's an absolutely amazing game. It's charming, gorgeous and challenging. Would recommend it to anyone.
  • Scary MarcusScary Marcus106,168
    Posted on 20 December 12 at 11:00Permalink
    FFS I literally downloaded sonic last night!

:@:@
  • Posted on 20 December 12 at 11:02Permalink
    sod it - ill get fez, Hell Yeah and trine 2
    GT: Mike United 007
  • vegansoundvegansound656,356
    Posted on 20 December 12 at 11:07Permalink
    25€ for Rayman Origins??! Does the deal on yet? The price in store is 20€!...
    www.droitsdesanimaux.net
  • Posted on 20 December 12 at 11:11, Edited on 20 December 12 at 11:17 by DaBlackAlbinoPermalink
    DaBlackAlbino said:
    So is Rayman worth it? I've seen that game on offer a copious number of times now.
    DaShAg said:
    If you mean Origins, then yes. It's an absolutely amazing game. It's charming, gorgeous and challenging. Would recommend it to anyone.
    My apologies, I should have specified and did not notice the game on demand - Rayman 3 HD is what I was referring to.

DigiLuigi said:
    I'm going to need to spend a lot of money this holiday. cry
    DaBlackAlbino said:
    DigiLuigi said:
    Perhaps I should have included a sadface at the end to indicate that I'm not happy with it. wink
    Oh yes, us jealous peasants would be far more enthralled to know your spending power upsets you, by all means - do make use of the sadface, we'll all be fooled! laugh
  • Iceman2pnt0Iceman2pnt0215,437
    Posted on 20 December 12 at 11:14Permalink
    Fez and Mark of the Ninja for sure. Some maybe's in there too. Also if you live in the U.S. Rayman Origins is $9.99. Read this carefully...if you like platformers at ALL, you MUST buy this game at that price! The game is brilliant, it brought me back to that blissful feeling I had playing the Mario games on the NES/SNES.
  • Posted on 20 December 12 at 11:16Permalink
    Hell Yeah and SA2 for me. Shame the Battle DLC isn't on sale too.
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,055,453
    Posted on 20 December 12 at 11:17Permalink
    Fez, Hell Yeah! and Mark of the Ninja for me. All 3 look pretty good.
    Mame Tobikomi!
  • Ali060Ali060879,386
    Posted on 20 December 12 at 11:20Permalink
    £19.99 for Rayman Origins in England. I'll pass.

Got Mark of the Ninja, and debating on what else to get.
    Hello Sexy ;)
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce763,394
    Posted on 20 December 12 at 11:25Permalink
    Beanpotter said:
    Fez, Hell Yeah! and Mark of the Ninja for me. All 3 look pretty good.
    Ditto. Goodbye monies.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.