The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox LIVE Countdown to 2013: December 20th

• BeachemBeachem274,752
    Posted on 21 December 12 at 10:04Permalink
    I picked up Fez and Hell Yeah. I'm really tempted to get Mark of the Ninja but I have so many games to play right now and the achievements look annoying. Rayman Origins is also tempting at $9.99...
    Jump right out of a creek!
  • Iceman2pnt0Iceman2pnt0215,431
    Posted on 21 December 12 at 10:59Permalink
    AZIANDRAGON said:
    does anyone know if it's safe to get fez? heard some talk about a messed up save patch.
    Supposedly the patch fixed a lot of bugs, but corrupted some save files for those that already started a game. As far as I know it shouldn't affect you if you hadn't played it before the patch.
  • AZIANDRAGONAZIANDRAGON334,027
    Posted on 21 December 12 at 11:07Permalink
    thanks iceman. hate having a game that i can't 100 percent complete.
  • Posted on 21 December 12 at 11:29Permalink
    Been waiting for Mark of the ninja to go on sale :). Was surprised by the file size, though! Also finally got Fez. Glad I didn't miss the deals.
  • Posted on 21 December 12 at 18:01Permalink
    After looking over the achievements for Fez, it seems there is a small bug where if you collect all the anti-cubes before all the gold cubes, then you will be unable to get 2 achievements.

By simply getting all the gold cubes first you will avoid the glitch and be able to 100%.
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • Posted on 21 December 12 at 19:08Permalink
    Picked up Hell Yeah! yesterday, and I'm definitely enjoying it. wink Too bad the DLCs weren't discounted too.
  • AZIANDRAGONAZIANDRAGON334,027
    Posted on 22 December 12 at 03:14Permalink
    Crimson Drifter said:
    After looking over the achievements for Fez, it seems there is a small bug where if you collect all the anti-cubes before all the gold cubes, then you will be unable to get 2 achievements.

By simply getting all the gold cubes first you will avoid the glitch and be able to 100%.
    ack! thanks for the info. got the game just haven't started it yet. so many obstacles one must go through to finish a game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.