Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Angry Birds Star Wars Multiplayer Teaser

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 August 13 at 02:52
    Seriously??? does anyone even play these games???
    Eels Forever
  • matdanmatdan862,275
    Posted on 23 August 13 at 03:06
    You would be surprised how many do.
  • SeoulcrusherSeoulcrusher1,368,282
    Posted on 23 August 13 at 03:39
    I don't understand why they don't make these games free-to-play with microtransactions, using the same business model with mobile devices. It's hard to shell out $60 for something thats practically free and not feel like a sucker.
  • KasmaraKasmara238,636
    Posted on 23 August 13 at 08:16
    Seoulcrusher said:
    I don't understand why they don't make these games free-to-play with microtransactions, using the same business model with mobile devices. It's hard to shell out $60 for something thats practically free and not feel like a sucker.
    This. Just release as a downloadable $2.99 (or even better, $0.99!) on XBLA and charge for microtransaction. Win-win!
  • Posted on 23 August 13 at 20:48
    This game drives me crazy but it might be pretty cool multiplayer wise!
    Heroes never die
  • EvilPuggyEvilPuggy195,237
    Posted on 24 August 13 at 20:53
    Seoulcrusher said:
    First of all, Angry Birds Trilogy is like $25~$30 not sixty. Secondly, micro transactions suck. I associate them with unethical pay to win games.
  • Posted on 26 August 13 at 16:35
    Well i dont understand the co-op.. so player 1 shoots one bird and player 2 shoots the second... why is that co-op? thats what you do in single player aswell...

in my opnion co-op is helping each other in a productive way instead of modding the normal game for two controllers

but as a SW fan i will buy it... but i wont play it
  • Mr RodsterMr Rodster2,645,108
    Posted on 26 August 13 at 18:44
    Just can't put out a single-player-only game anymore, can they?
  • troyoytroyoy928,265
    Posted on 20 September 13 at 02:53
    This should be an arcade game that is ported over. And probably should cost $5 since arcade games dont really hit the market costing less than that.
    If you dont believe I have 10 xboxes check vic viper cheev for oct 28th 2012 in otomedius excellent.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads