Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Wallace and Gromit 1 Fright of the Bees Walkthrough Discussi

• Information
    Posted on 20 July 11 at 05:33
    Please use this thread to discuss the Wallace and Gromit 1 Fright of the Bees walkthrough
  • JayourJayour1,055,881
    Posted on 15 December 11 at 03:51
    Finally got round to finishing off this walkthrough, sorry it took so long everyone! It's in the proofreading stage so I imagine it'll be up on the site in about a week or two.
  • Information
  • Posted on 01 January 12 at 00:26
    When it comes to getting the "energides" in Chapter 2 I believe, you forgot to mention that you need to click on the petition to the left of the police station to make Dibbins go inside so that you can then make the machine sniff for the cheeses. Other that, a solid walkthrough. Thanks :-)
  • JayourJayour1,055,881
    Posted on 01 January 12 at 01:06
    WornOutSmiles said:
    When it comes to getting the "energides" in Chapter 2 I believe, you forgot to mention that you need to click on the petition to the left of the police station to make Dibbins go inside so that you can then make the machine sniff for the cheeses. Other that, a solid walkthrough. Thanks :-)
    I'll get that sorted out!
  • IdleEnigmaIdleEnigma329,218
    Posted on 08 January 12 at 19:23
    I used the walkthrough today and thought it was great so well done from me. The only part that required some type of skill from me, I messed up too many times to count even despite the walkthrough. I'd given up on the game before as it had got boring trying to eek out the last achievements I needed so I was very happy to find a walkthrough appear for it as it gave me an hour or so extra of fun. Great stuff!
  • aww0aww0378,116
    Posted on 19 December 15 at 14:19
    Not really a big deal but just before unlocking "Mmm... Cheese" the walkthrough says "from the gate head lead", that lead should say left
  • III Torpedo IIIIII Torpedo III1,910,339
    Posted on 10 June 18 at 18:19
    "Now go into your house and walk down into the kitchen. Use Energides with the Mix-o-Matic (can be found next to the back door), then the Grotein bar with the Mix-o-Matic, and then finally use the Strongium teabag with the Mix-o-Matic. Pick up the giant daisies and leave the kitchen, head down to the basement and use the giant daisies with the pollinator to finish up this chapter and unlock 2 achievements."

leave the garden is correct wave
    Carpe Noctem
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.