The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: May 6th, 2014

• Posted on 08 May 14 at 22:32Permalink
    TheTrollinNooB said:
    Hey guys what's "Transformers: War For Cybertron" like? Is it a easy completion or not?
    If you boost the MP it is a breeze - if you do it legit it will take some time (but nothing like any of the Seriously achievements wink).

The campaign is easy enough, even on hard difficulty. There are collectables (autobot and decepticon symbols you need to shoot) but their are plenty of guides out there to get those accomplished without any real issues.

As Billy Horrible said, it is under 2.0 in regards to ratio, so it is definitely not that difficult to complete.
    Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
  • Posted on 09 May 14 at 00:54Permalink
    EMPATH1C MIM1C said:
    TheTrollinNooB said:
    Hey guys what's "Transformers: War For Cybertron" like? Is it a easy completion or not?
    If you boost the MP it is a breeze - if you do it legit it will take some time (but nothing like any of the Seriously achievements wink).

The campaign is easy enough, even on hard difficulty. There are collectables (autobot and decepticon symbols you need to shoot) but their are plenty of guides out there to get those accomplished without any real issues.

As Billy Horrible said, it is under 2.0 in regards to ratio, so it is definitely not that difficult to complete.
    Thanks aha of course i be boosting the multiplayer im currently boosting the 'No, Seriously!' achievement in the club which takes some time cry but its easy. do you know how many players are require to start a match, would i be able to boost with just one other person or not? Thanks
  • Posted on 09 May 14 at 00:55Permalink
    Billy Horrible said:
    TheTrollinNooB said:
    To my experience, any game that manages to get a TA score below a 2.0 ratio is perfectly do-able for people with enough of a drive to want ti see it through. Goes double for the Transformers games sincethey have a bunch of multiplayer achievements and still manage to stay below the 2.0 mark.

Anyways I bought them both after only looking at the screenshots and the reviews. I tried a bit of War, and my opinion is, it's a bit confusing without any sort of guidance at the start (how do I reload? Do I get to pick up multiple weapons? Why can't I get more ammo?), but it seems like the kinda game I'll lpve when I really get into it. Seems like vintage Transformers, and I can see it without nostalgia spectacles on since I was never a hardcore fan, only seen a couple of episodes.

Note: I do find the total lack of gameplay introduction refreshing though.
    Thanks for your opinion smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.