Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

F1 Race Stars Trailer and Screenshots

• Posted on 26 October 12 at 05:15
    Can't wait to race as a mini Kimi.
  • Posted on 26 October 12 at 06:15
    That looks so awesome. Totally want to add it to the pile.
    Eat lead, slackers!
  • Posted on 26 October 12 at 08:24
    Why is this out the same day as Sonic!!!!!
  • GeriHattrickGeriHattrick413,898
    Posted on 26 October 12 at 08:24
    Was really interested in this game but after seeing that trailer, the use of power ups has put me off completely tbh
  • Posted on 26 October 12 at 08:34
    Bought F1 2012 from codemasters over a month ago & been waiting all that time for a patch on the achievement thats glitched & the fact that 9 out of 10 races are wet. They need to test & perfect one game at a time, never mind knocking out spin off's. Don't touch it & if you do want it, just wait 5 months so the patch's are out because its 100 percent going to stink until then.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty682,292
    Posted on 26 October 12 at 09:15
    CL1NT EASTWOOD said:
    Bought F1 2012 from codemasters over a month ago & been waiting all that time for a patch on the achievement thats glitched & the fact that 9 out of 10 races are wet. They need to test & perfect one game at a time, never mind knocking out spin off's. Don't touch it & if you do want it, just wait 5 months so the patch's are out because its 100 percent going to stink until then.
    I've just started playing F1 2012 and none of the races i have played so far were wet.

OT this or Sonic Racing? Both!!! dance
  • Posted on 26 October 12 at 10:48
    Still sitting on the fence with this one. I might get it after a few months when it has come down in price.
  • Sean ReinhardlSean Reinhardl1,007,239
    Posted on 26 October 12 at 11:00
    NawtyCawty said:
    CL1NT EASTWOOD said:
    I've just started playing F1 2012 and none of the races i have played so far were wet.

patch is on some time next week cuts down on the chances of a wet race it is the first 8 pc patches in one

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/current-ps3-xbox...
    list of pc patches
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/summary-of-pc-pa...
  • ZetengeZetenge997,589
    Posted on 26 October 12 at 12:32
    NawtyCawty said:
    CL1NT EASTWOOD said:

Yup - this just called "Bad Luck". In first season 15/20 were Slight-Rain or eben Heavy-Rain.

In my second season only Hockenheim and Silverstone were wet - i would even wonder if it were dry in Germany or GreatBrittan :D

This is just pretty random.
  • Posted on 26 October 12 at 13:16, Edited on 26 October 12 at 13:17 by Chr1sOfTheDe4d
    CL1NT EASTWOOD said:
    What glitched achievement?

I'm going to getthis game but not on release Halo, COD and Epic Mickey to play first!!
  • matdanmatdan797,238
    Posted on 26 October 12 at 17:02
    Reminds me of Burnout Paradise Toy F1
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 October 12 at 17:11
    Shovelware.
    Anonymity breeds Stupidity.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty682,292
    Posted on 26 October 12 at 18:52
    Eskimoletdinov said:
    Was really interested in this game but after seeing that trailer, the use of power ups has put me off completely tbh
    It would be pretty fooking boring without power-ups. It is more or less a kart racer after all.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,189,483
    Posted on 26 October 12 at 19:41
    Always liked the kart-racer genre. This doesn't look too bad - wonder what the price point will be.
    Ha ha, Charade you are!
  • mzivtinsmzivtins304,847
    Posted on 26 October 12 at 22:14
    'Cute little guys' DAFUK?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.