Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Shrek-n-Roll Delisted From XBLA

• Posted on 03 May 13 at 22:01
    I wonder what other licensed games are likely to be removed from XBLA in future... Scene It maybe?
  • SMacD upSMacD up176,486
    Posted on 04 May 13 at 00:30
    They often can't reveal that games (or DLC like the Metallica pack for Rock Band) are going to be de-listed due to various agreements that are signed. Which is unfortunate for everyone involved really. They could easily make a "you've got a week, get it now" and make a bunch of money at the end of the day. But contracts aren't written with the consumer in mind.
  • Posted on 04 May 13 at 00:38
    Damn, actually wanted to get this today until I noticed this
  • peoGAMESpeoGAMES521,911
    Posted on 04 May 13 at 06:40
    They can fill your dashboard with a lot of ads, but not a little message that this game is going to be pulled out of our system. Sounds a little like a EA mentality that they have about their servers. Just shutting down stuff and don't give a s**t. Feel cheated as a achievement hunter from both companies right now.
  • k0ngzork0ngzor255,569
    Posted on 04 May 13 at 08:35
    I just bought it for 4.3 billion points
    Worth the money I think
  • matdanmatdan796,237
    Posted on 04 May 13 at 09:10
    peoGAMES said:
    They can fill your dashboard with a lot of ads, but not a little message that this game is going to be pulled out of our system. Sounds a little like a EA mentality that they have about their servers. Just shutting down stuff and don't give a s**t. Feel cheated as a achievement hunter from both companies right now.
    At least they give a months notice I know that a lot of other companies don't bother to notify about closures.
  • ANDYCUSHANDYCUSH48,070
    Posted on 04 May 13 at 09:17
    I was just about to buy this and now I will commit suicide because it's no longer available cry
    XBL Prophet is GAY
  • Seven ClipSeven Clip364,555
    Posted on 04 May 13 at 11:06
    They should put games on sale and tell people before they de-list.
  • AlezidioXAlezidioX2,361,701
  • matdanmatdan796,237
    Posted on 05 January 17 at 12:18
    AlezidioX said:
    ArnaldoDK's achievements in Shrek-n-Roll

How this guy play this game yesterday? And offline played...roll
    Removed from stores, not people's hard-drives. Delisted does not mean shutdown, besides the obvious fact this is a single-player game on the 360 there was no licence check like the Xbox One when offline. roll

Also the article:
    "On the bright side, those of you who own this title can breath a sigh of relief as none of the achievements will be affected by the game being delisted"
  • AlezidioXAlezidioX2,361,701
    Posted on 05 January 17 at 12:44
    matdan said:
    AlezidioX said:
    ArnaldoDK's achievements in Shrek-n-Roll

How this guy play this game yesterday? And offline played...roll
    Removed from stores, not people's hard-drives. Delisted does not mean shutdown, besides the obvious fact this is a single-player game on the 360 there was no licence check like the Xbox One when offline. roll

Also the article:
    "On the bright side, those of you who own this title can breath a sigh of relief as none of the achievements will be affected by the game being delisted"
    I know this, just wanted to use sarcasm since this guy is famous for unlocking huge lots of offline achievements.

Only about 700k of GS unlocked offline.
  • matdanmatdan796,237
    Posted on 05 January 17 at 17:30
    Oh lol, my bad. Site needs more /s
  • coinfrenzycoinfrenzy592,835
    Posted on 05 November 17 at 07:45
    Toots McCleggan said:
    iG x Jei said:
    I guess they removed it because nobody was ogrezealous to play it.
    Superb!!!
    LMFAO!!!!
    http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.