Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Xbox One) Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Posted on 30 June 14 at 19:22
Please use this thread to discuss the Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Xbox One) walkthrough
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 01 July 14 at 14:47
This has just been submitted for review so hopefully it will be up soon people smile
Posted on 01 July 14 at 19:44
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Xbox One) Walkthrough
Craiglionheart
Posted on 30 July 14 at 14:04
Great walkthrough, thanks!
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 15 March 15 at 22:19
Hey guys,

I'm going back to this walkthrough to improve it as I realise it lacks a proper story walkthrough.

I will be adding a text walkthrough for each mission, so you can refer to the text if you're stuck on a puzzle as well as that I will be including the collectibles for those that prefer a text guide for collectibles over videos.

I hope to have this done by this week so this can also be ported to the 360 version.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 25 March 15 at 00:12
A quick update:

I have now completed edits up to the end of Chapter 2, the walkthrough has gone from being bare in detail to a full text walkthrough for those who would find use of it, including collectibles and all puzzles. Hopefully I can complete these edits soon and have them go live.

However right now I have some coursework to finish for the end of this week, so it will be delayed until at least the weekend so I can finish my coursework first.

Hopefully you guys like the edits once they're done, as they're being done to massively increase the quality of the walkthrough.
Aradeen
Aradeen
Posted on 04 October 15 at 16:22, Edited on 04 October 15 at 16:23 by Aradeen
Little mistake at the beginning of mission 3 :

You're now back in control of Emile and are being held prisoner by the Germans. After you gain control, go to the left and talk to the soldier with the dog, this will cause the soldier blocking the wheel to move. Turn the wheel anti-clockwise so that the water pump releases water into the bowl. The soldier will move only after you turn the Wheel to let the dog drinks.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 04 October 15 at 16:24, Edited on 04 October 15 at 16:26 by Dang3R Gaming
Aradeen said:Little mistake at the beginning of mission 3 :

You're now back in control of Emile and are being held prisoner by the Germans. After you gain control, go to the left and talk to the soldier with the dog, this will cause the soldier blocking the wheel to move. Turn the wheel anti-clockwise so that the water pump releases water into the bowl. The soldier will move only after you turn the Wheel to let the dog drinks.
I just reread it, doesn't that say what you meant? You have to talk to the guy with the dog first, then the guy blocking the wheel moves, allowing you to empty some water into the bowl. After the soldier will then move from the doorway.
Aradeen
Aradeen
Posted on 05 October 15 at 16:42
Well... Yeah... I think I should stop playing with WT when I'm tired... I'm sorry to have done this terrible feedback.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 05 October 15 at 16:46
Aradeen said:Well... Yeah... I think I should stop playing with WT when I'm tired... I'm sorry to have done this terrible feedback.It's fine dude, any feedback is good. I was a little confused as I thought I had missed it completely, I have made a small edit to make it a bit more obvious incase though smile
The Walkin Dead
Posted on 06 October 15 at 12:56
Small error in the guide:
chapter 3, mission 1 states:
Now go into the building back to the right with a picture of a water drop above it. Go right and go up the ladder, on the floor will be a German identification tag (72/119).

The dog is actually not on the floor right there, it drops down out of the pipes when you turn the valve on the right of the ladder.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 06 October 15 at 13:03
MilkSjeik said:Small error in the guide:
chapter 3, mission 1 states:
Now go into the building back to the right with a picture of a water drop above it. Go right and go up the ladder, on the floor will be a German identification tag (72/119).

The dog is actually not on the floor right there, it drops down out of the pipes when you turn the valve on the right of the ladder.
Thanks dude, I'll fix this real quick now.
I xDannyW I
I xDannyW I
Posted on 21 October 15 at 21:48
Thanks a lot mate! But I think you need to mention that with every QTE for Karl you have to do them all without mistakes.

I'm going to have to go back through to the other ones after finishing the game because I don't know which one I made a mistake on.

Other than that very good
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 21 October 15 at 22:06
Really? When I did it I messed up on the first two and perfected the 3rd. They must've changed that then.
AL1
AL1
Posted on 24 October 15 at 04:44
Definitely all 3 QTE saving Karl must be perfect. The 3rd sequence of QTE3 is also wrong. The AXX YBB part happens 4 times then Ax6, Xx3, A+X. You only list the AXX YBB part 3 times.

Still a great walkthrough overall. Greatly appreciated!
Just a guy playing games.
liviaro
liviaro
Posted on 05 November 15 at 07:51, Edited on 05 November 15 at 08:45 by liviaro
In Chapter 4 Mission 4 you states that collectible 111 is called "Letter from a Russian Soldier", it actually is called "Letter from a Russian Officer", otherwise great walkthrough

edit: The second sequence for Healing hero is also wrong, it is 6 cn_A the first time not 7 as in the walkthrough

The third sequence is wrong too, for me it was: cn_Acn_Xcn_Xcn_Ycn_Bcn_B 4 times, not 3 as in the walkthrough
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 05 November 15 at 10:31
liviaro said:In Chapter 4 Mission 4 you states that collectible 111 is called "Letter from a Russian Soldier", it actually is called "Letter from a Russian Officer", otherwise great walkthrough

edit: The second sequence for Healing hero is also wrong, it is 6 cn_A the first time not 7 as in the walkthrough

The third sequence is wrong too, for me it was: cn_Acn_Xcn_Xcn_Ycn_Bcn_B 4 times, not 3 as in the walkthrough
Let me quickly edit those now.
liviaro
liviaro
Posted on 05 November 15 at 23:03
Dang3R Gaming said:Let me quickly edit those now.Awesome work with the walkthrough!
Halder
Halder
Posted on 07 December 15 at 13:48
need to add that all 3 QTE saving Karl must be perfect for the achievement. i did the last one 3 times over an hour of trying and still no achievement.
wasn't till i looked for another solution that i discovered i had to do all 3.

great walk through though thanks :)
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 07 December 15 at 14:09
halder001 said:need to add that all 3 QTE saving Karl must be perfect for the achievement. i did the last one 3 times over an hour of trying and still no achievement.
wasn't till i looked for another solution that i discovered i had to do all 3.

great walk through though thanks :)
I must've forgotten to add that, will do it real quick now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.