Game Discussion: Lost Planet 2 Forum

Where are the Akrid VSs in Lost Planet?

AuthorMessage
UndertakerAndre
Posted on 26 November 10 at 23:53
Im trying to boost some GJs and I dont know where are the Akrid VSs.
Youtube: TheUndertakerAndre AIM: UndertakerAndre Twitter: UndertakerAndre
ll Lone Wolf lI
Posted on 27 November 10 at 04:01
im pretty sure they are only in multiplayer player matches because ive gone through the game more then 10 times and havent seen a trace of them in campain.
Haseo ATC
Haseo ATC
Posted on 26 December 10 at 03:56
I don't even know what GJ you're talking about. I've put almost a hundred hours into this game (both campaign and multiplayer) and I've never heard of or seen any Akrid VSs.
ll Lone Wolf lI
Posted on 29 December 10 at 04:09
I for one do know that there is a good job for akrid vs. I have not played multiplayer all that much exect ranked but I do know in lost planet colonies there was a player match type that allowed one person to be a dongo.I think it is the same in lp2 but haven't been able to confirm it because there is never anyone playing player matches.
UndertakerAndre
Posted on 08 January 11 at 01:16, Edited on 08 January 11 at 15:49 by UndertakerAndre
Haseo ATC said:
I don't even know what GJ you're talking about. I've put almost a hundred hours into this game (both campaign and multiplayer) and I've never heard of or seen any Akrid VSs.
I finally found them. The Dongo Gear, Battle Neegal and the Tencale 8 are Akrid VS's. You fight them in episode 4 in the campain but cant ride in them. In Multiplayer, make a Player Match on Thunderpeal Precipice with the Layout Setting is set to Type 3 and the VS density is set to High.

Good Job Awards that can be obtained:
Akrid Rider: Kill Streak - Kill 7 enemies that are on Akrid riders

Noms de Guerres that can be obtained:
Dongo Jockey - Do 10,000 damage
Dongo Master - Do 100,000 damage
Neegal Jockey - Do 10,000 damage
Neegal Master - Do 100,000 damage
Tencale Jockey - Do 10,000 damage
Tencale Master - Do 100,000 damage
TJ2012
TJ2012
Posted on 15 January 11 at 22:03
You have to be playing on a Social Match or whatever its called Rank and Campain do not have the akrid VS
UndertakerAndre
Posted on 17 January 11 at 16:18
TJ2012 said:
You have to be playing on a Social Match or whatever its called Rank and Campain do not have the akrid VS
I thought I just said that?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.