The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

US Deal Roundup for March 4th, 2014

AuthorMessage
mancide
263,222
mancide
Posted on 04 March 14 at 16:24
The best prices from US retailers

Please click here to read the story: US Deal Roundup for March 4th, 2014
Fire Hawk D
1,047,484
Fire Hawk D
Posted on 04 March 14 at 16:28
Mmm...that Black Flag on Amazon is tempting...

I was gonna buy the digital version on the DotW, but I'm still physical on 360.
spankyNspronkle
Posted on 04 March 14 at 16:35
Picked up Titanfall with the $10 code from the Microsoft Store. They are currently guaranteeing delivery on the 11th for free as well...
drownedLTspeirs
Posted on 04 March 14 at 16:40
Anyone else see that trailer for the new Batman game! Wooo Rocksteady is back!
LTspeirs
litepink
284,701
litepink
Posted on 04 March 14 at 17:30
The Plants vs. Zombies / Cheetos is running another week at Target. Buy the game plus a party size bag of cheetos and get a $10 gift card. Works for both 360 ($29.99) and X1 ($39.99).

Also still trying to pedal my sealed copy of South Park: $52 shipped to your door. That's over $10 off compared to MSRP+Tax
My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
JoshStorm
99,558
JoshStorm
Posted on 04 March 14 at 18:18
No one seems to be wise to the fact Fable Anniversary is $30 right now on Amazon.
litepink
284,701
litepink
Posted on 04 March 14 at 18:20
JoshStorm said:
No one seems to be wise to the fact Fable Anniversary is $30 right now on Amazon.
They matched Target (not taking anything away from it, just stating the fact)
My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
Silicon Iceman
Posted on 04 March 14 at 21:05
Star Trek at Gamefly is $9.98 too expensive.
johannasceasara
Posted on 05 March 14 at 02:33
spankyNspronkle said:
Picked up Titanfall with the $10 code from the Microsoft Store. They are currently guaranteeing delivery on the 11th for free as well...
I was wondering about tha delivery guarantee. Im still torn on pre-orderng from gamestop (get more Pro Rewards points, get at midnight, etc.), or Msoft (not midnight, but 10 buck gift card). Thoughts anyone?
Jonathan McHugh
Mickey Burns
351,284
Mickey Burns
Posted on 05 March 14 at 02:58
Newegg has CoD: Ghosts for $19.99 (Xbox 360/PS3) and $29.99 (Xbox One/PS4) while supplies last ... you know, in case someone wants a better deal.
It just so happens that I'm an asshole in real life, too.
litepink
284,701
litepink
Posted on 05 March 14 at 18:53
johannasceasara said:
spankyNspronkle said:
Picked up Titanfall with the $10 code from the Microsoft Store. They are currently guaranteeing delivery on the 11th for free as well...
I was wondering about tha delivery guarantee. Im still torn on pre-orderng from gamestop (get more Pro Rewards points, get at midnight, etc.), or Msoft (not midnight, but 10 buck gift card). Thoughts anyone?
I've bought a few release day games from the MS store that didn't have a release day guarantee, but arrived on release day anyways.

I vote Best Buy over both of them though. If you pre-order you get a $10 rewards, and they have a midnight release as well. Aside from a few oddball crazy sales at MS Store, the $10 is likely better used at Best Buy. If there's no Best Buy near by, I reccomend MS store then. You'lll get it at noon rather than midnight.
My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
mancide
263,222
mancide
Posted on 05 March 14 at 20:19
litepink said:
johannasceasara said:
spankyNspronkle said:
Picked up Titanfall with the $10 code from the Microsoft Store. They are currently guaranteeing delivery on the 11th for free as well...
I was wondering about tha delivery guarantee. Im still torn on pre-orderng from gamestop (get more Pro Rewards points, get at midnight, etc.), or Msoft (not midnight, but 10 buck gift card). Thoughts anyone?
I've bought a few release day games from the MS store that didn't have a release day guarantee, but arrived on release day anyways.

I vote Best Buy over both of them though. If you pre-order you get a $10 rewards, and they have a midnight release as well. Aside from a few oddball crazy sales at MS Store, the $10 is likely better used at Best Buy. If there's no Best Buy near by, I reccomend MS store then. You'lll get it at noon rather than midnight.
Except the $10 gift card is an Xbox Live gift card, so that may be more valuable to you.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
johannasceasara
Posted on 05 March 14 at 20:31
Eh im still torn. On one hand, I want to be able to have my copy at midnight so i can be Twitch streaming immediately. But on the other hand, I do love me 10 bucks to get a game in the future.
Jonathan McHugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.