EA Publisher Sale Now Live

• MatrarchMatrarch1,380,822
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:31
    Ring in the New Year with EA XBLA and Games on Demand, and DLC add-ons

Please click here to read the story: EA Publisher Sale Now Live

Credit goes to grex9101, SIMON HAMILTON for this story
  • Scoochi2Scoochi2302,810
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:33
    Perfect. Been waiting for that Dead Space 2 and NFS DLC.
    Might pick up one or two arcades as well.
    Lif is too short.
  • Will072Will072273,922
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:33
    Grrrr...none of the stuff I was hoping for but I might check the marketplace just in case they decide to add anything else.
  • JamP0undJamP0und131,134 131,134 GamerScore
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:34
    yes looks like i'll be buying the nfs hot pursuit packs :)
  • ixnay37ixnay371,107,120
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:35
    Finally, Risk Factions is on sale!
  • Scoochi2Scoochi2302,810
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:36
    ixnay37 said:
    that's a joke, right? laugh
    Lif is too short.
  • bclarebclare100,439
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:40
    Awesome, just picked up Dragon Age II when BestBuy had it on sale for $10, so I figured I'd keep my eye out for the DLC to go on sale. That's one down, two to go. I'm in no rush, EA.
  • Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:40
    Nothing for me, i already have all i need. But i have to say that sale is better than all the christmas deals.
  • A KING 84A KING 84382,064
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:41
    Nice save EA... burnout crash and any dlc I don't own yet! Nice sale, even if we expected different
    King
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic619,265
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:43
    Quick, before they shut any of the servers. I'm joking.

Some decent deals there. Just a shame I'm still skint from Xmas!
    TA Newshound | TA Twitterhound | @DaveKinetic
  • grex9101grex9101395,915
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:43
    Yaay! My first news credit :-)
  • Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:47
    Nice DA2 and Dead Space 2 DLC! headspin
    I aim to misbehave!
  • LvxLvx284,745
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:47
    Getting the last Mass Effect 2 DLC since it's the only one I'm missing. Now I should really buy the game haha. (Never got around it, but have all the DLC.) Might pick up DeathSpank too.
  • dlCHIEF58dlCHIEF58477,559
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:51
    Finally EA has put the Tiger '12 courses on sale! Already had the Birdie pack as I could not wait for a price reduction to get more courses, but will definitely be rounding it out with the Eagle Pack later this week.

Pretty much everything else I either already have or have no real interest in.
  • Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:52, Edited on 03 January 12 at 20:03 by DaBlackAlbino
    ixnay37 said:
    I second this, the game having never been on sale before - finally we can all get our hands on this AAA title which has been in hot demand for quite some time, thank you so very much EA for giving back to the fans, giving us such hand-picked deals and not just looking at some sales figures and putting all the lowest selling stuff on sale makes a huge change, it's nice to have a company that actually tries to keep good customer relations by pretending it cares, rather than having a corporate mega giant like that shoddy Microsoft who don't even discount anything anybody wants for their end of year countdown sales, talk about giving yourself bad company image for a whole year's period in the space of just 12 days, magnificent work from those geniuses at Microsoft, who probably love the idea of their NASDAQ stock value falling.

I think it's also important to thank EA for not having ever closed any of the game servers for the countless number of games they have churned out created over the years, unlike that shoddy Microsoft. It's great that I'm still able to play 5 year old football titles like FIFA 08 and games like Battlefield 2 and still get achievements even though barely anybody is playing the game, after all what's the harm in keeping a game up when it uses barely any resources because nobody plays or cares about it? It goes to show EA goes that extra mile for it's customers, and wouldn't look to save £20 a month on server costs at the expense of the consumer.

I would also like to thank EA for having actual english speakers on their telephone hotlines, and not illiterate indians reading english transcripts in a HUB-HUB-DIB-DIB accent which makes customers from companies such as that shoddy Microsoft rage-quit the telephone conversation via hanging up.

Wonderful. We applaud you our beloved games company, Electronic Arts and we hope that you will soon consume and consolidate every other development studio in to yours, in hopes that the creativity of the games industry will continue to grow and flourish as you are allowed to get your oh so benevolent and creative mitts on every programmer out on the market!

Note and disclaimers: This propaganda was not written by the administration of the North Korean Kim Jung Il regime - Kim Jung demanded payment in kind, but EA would only offer him YEN stock shares in a japanese tuna fishing company which operates on the south eastern cost of China in internationally disputed waters. Lots of tuna there, apparently, don't eat too much though - high mercury levels.
  • eHeadacheseHeadaches242,496
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:52
    Pleased the Hot Pursuit is cheap, sad that I didnt wait and paid full price for the Porsche and Lambo packs last year.

What I don't quite understand and was quietly hoping for was the DLC to SHIFT, still they are both 800 points and never have they been on sale despite it being one of the older NFS games.

It seems that moaning has been the flavor for me over Christmas and i'm trying to get out of this bad habit.

However Risk Fractions at half price is one ill pick up for the points, seeing as I have an abundance from the lack of things to buy in the 2012 lead up.
  • Waggly BeanWaggly Bean317,095
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 19:55
    Well done EA - this sale is about a million times better than Microsoft's countdown deals. Nice bit of variety and even a 200-pointer!

Was hoping for Burnout Crash to be on sale over Xmas, so this is a great little treat... :)
  • Posted on 03 January 12 at 20:01
    Waggly Bean said:
    Well done EA - this sale is about a million times better than Microsoft's countdown deals. Nice bit of variety and even a 200-pointer!

Was hoping for Burnout Crash to be on sale over Xmas, so this is a great little treat... :)
    This man is a genius, a true example of genuine sarcasm.
  • K0B1U5K0B1U5359,859
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 20:02
    Dead Space 2 DLC for me! Drop me a message if anyone needs a gamer for BFBC2: Vietnam though :)
    “A man chooses, a slave obeys.”
  • CallumpyCallumpy292,290
    Posted on 03 January 12 at 20:04
    Cheers, bought all of the NFS Packs.
    http://youtube.com/xUndeadGaming http://callumpy.co.uk
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.