The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EA Publisher Sale Now Live

• Posted on 04 January 12 at 13:09
    I can finally have the chance to get Deathspank! Better late than never! laugh
    Fear the Immortal!
  • wes coasnwes coasn501,439
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 13:11, Edited on 04 January 12 at 13:52 by wes coasn
    I can finally get the hot pursuit DLC!

Dead space 2 DLC was awesome and explains certain parts of the main campaign.
  • Solario32Solario32306,436
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 13:44
    Not bad sales here. May get dragon origins dlc and dead space 2 dlc.
  • justakumajustakuma118,386
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 14:48
    NFS still costs 37,5€ ................
  • x RepoUK xx RepoUK x284,780
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 15:30, Edited on 04 January 12 at 15:32 by x RepoUK x
    Probably go for Deathspank. Burnout Crash is pants though. Already got some of the others.

Nice commentary on EA BTW laugh
    GS Target: 25k by 31st December 2011
  • Posted on 04 January 12 at 15:51
    Wanted Deathspank for a while so got that toast Gatling gears was a lot of fun with a friend smile
  • BrokenKnghtBrokenKnght330,267
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 16:12
    Kind of wish I waited on getting the dead space 2 DLC...oh well. In for the NFS: Hot Pursuit DLC. Great find!
  • Posted on 04 January 12 at 18:33, Edited on 04 January 12 at 18:34 by CrankyBauer24
    Cant even find where to look at these deal on the Dashboard i guess i can go by the name of the game instead
  • Posted on 04 January 12 at 22:50
    CrankyBauer24 said:
    Cant even find where to look at these deal on the Dashboard i guess i can go by the name of the game instead
    Or use the xbox.com link to queue it up from the website
  • RCRC276,376
    Posted on 05 January 12 at 00:20
    I wish the Super Sport pack for NFS was on sale too :(
  • Posted on 05 January 12 at 00:25
    Callumpy said:
    Cheers, bought all of the NFS Packs.
    I held out as the run is there main game so all good 2 packs for me before they shut servers!!!toast
    i remember when we played games for fun NOT GAMERSCORE!!!
  • Posted on 05 January 12 at 01:46
    Everything on the marketplace is free right now! EVERYTHING!!!!
  • Posted on 05 January 12 at 03:50
    Neohawk said:
    A little far away from April right now...
  • StarshadeFPSStarshadeFPS570,086
    Posted on 05 January 12 at 07:22, Edited on 05 January 12 at 07:37 by StarshadeFPS
    I got DeathSpank for 600 nice!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 January 12 at 10:08
    Matrarch said:
    TerreDactyl said:
    Matrarch said:
    Some of these other games are not EA, which is why they're not on the list. Far Cry, for Example, is Ubi. Tron, Split/Second, and and Toy Story are Disney published.
    Still all deals should be posted, maybe have an other deals part on the op?
    Not without knowing why they're on sale. Is it one day? Is it a studio sale? Are they permanent reductions? Are they mistakes. I don't know yet, and I won't run anything without totally getting why it's so.

That being said, I am looking into it. I think some of those games might be this month's permanently reduced, if not all. Once it's squared away, a post will happen.
    Except in the past TA have put up articles saying what's currently on sale and then adding a disclaimer about the unknown time some of the deals will last for and that they might not be available in all regions.

Get information out fast - it's what people check the site for. Stick a disclaimer on etc etc.
  • Solario32Solario32306,436
    Posted on 05 January 12 at 14:39
    Neohawk said:
    Dam, I missed out :)
  • FinderKeeperFinderKeeper126,236
    Posted on 05 January 12 at 21:30
    Neohawk said:
    No, it wasn't. warning
    Mame Tobikomi! Bean Dive COMPREET-O! Completion from 37.45 to 26.65!
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye190,430
    Posted on 06 January 12 at 14:00
    Already got RISK: Factions hen it was 200 MSP some time ago...guess i'll have to keep hording my points for now
  • TickTockRobTickTockRob250,470
    Posted on 07 January 12 at 23:38
    Dominator Dale said:
    I wish the Super Sport pack for NFS was on sale too :(
    Me too...Unfortunately, I think they hope you'll buy this as well as buying the reduced price ones...which I'm about to do. I hate DLC, and I hate even more that I buy it!

Forza 4 is a joke at the moment though...I won't touch that game until the Ultimate Edition comes out...which I hope it does. Or at least the game is £9.99, and I can buy the DLC at a 50% reduction.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,156,975
    Posted on 08 January 12 at 00:40
    What are the odds Activision and Ubisoft follow this with their own sales? From what I remember, the these publishers had weekly deals back to back for their specific content at some point last year.
    I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.