Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Deal of the Week: January 3rd, 2012

• Z0MBIESINCZ0MBIESINC438,440
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 00:56, Edited on 04 January 12 at 01:02 by Z0MBIESINC
    Considering I just bought myself a Kinect I'm considering grabbing a few of these packs while they're on sale. And I'd get UNO but I haven't heard a single good thing regarding the game, especially the online component.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 January 12 at 01:18
    CrankyBauer24 said:
    Well no sales here for me dont have Kinect and i suck at UNO i was hoping for a good deal after the sucky deals from the the christmas sales
    How does one suck at Uno? It's about as elementary as it comes. lol laugh jk with ya.
    Totally with ya on everything else!
  • Catatonic NaliCatatonic Nali1,051,336
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 02:07
    UncleThanatos said:
    I dont have Uno, and no desire to get it. I dont think i even remember hot to play.
    You don't need to worry about not knowing the rules, the game holds your hand and even plays for you if you're inactive. A few years ago I had regular games with a few friends in the middle of the night while drinking heavily and sometimes I would fall asleep for a while mid game and when I woke up my friends would often complain about how I had been winning while asleep. It's not a hard game.
    Hodor!
  • Posted on 04 January 12 at 02:58
    I just got Dance Central for Christmas, so I might get some of this DLC. Does all of it work with the first game?
  • xboxrjdxboxrjd57,288
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 03:52
    Dance Central, and especially part 2, is a great game! But the DLC is too expensive for me..

And the DLC songs are just awful...

My opinion.
  • D4rthD4nteD4rthD4nte295,825
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 04:00
    Who doesn't have UNO? If you don't have it, what are you waiting for? It's UNO!
  • Posted on 04 January 12 at 05:52
    Does anyone know if I buy song packs with one account, can another account on the same console access the songs?
    Who doesn't like unicorns? I mean, it's a horse with a seat on it's head!
  • Posted on 04 January 12 at 07:10
    boxandthefuzz said:
    Does anyone know if I buy song packs with one account, can another account on the same console access the songs?
    As long as you're using the other account on the same console, you're good! ;)
  • Haseo ATCHaseo ATC208,004
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 08:32
    It's been well over a year since I've even been tempted by a Deal of the Week.
    I really don't know why I even try anymore.

Also, Kinect is the worst thing to happen to video games since the Wii.
  • Posted on 04 January 12 at 08:44
    UNO is one should grab. Easy set achievements and at 200MS it's a steal.
  • SpilnerSpilner877,663
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 13:28
    Uno might be linked to Discounted XBLA Games
    Turns out im human after all :(
  • Solario32Solario32306,810
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 13:36
    Nothing for me here.
  • King CrepesKing Crepes289,634
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 15:30
    oh man!

I don't need any of them!
  • Posted on 04 January 12 at 15:57
    Wow even on sale that is so expensive, ridiculous.
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN348,975
    Posted on 04 January 12 at 17:47
    xCherrYXx said:
    Wow even on sale that is so expensive, ridiculous.
    Agreed.

BTW I checked UNO on live marketplace and it was for 400MP not 200MP maybe it got fixed someone can verify?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 January 12 at 17:57
    Lame. Good thing I got so many points for "deals"
    Sunny-fish melon jelly ballin' the jack!
  • Marx0rMarx0r699,721
  • Posted on 04 January 12 at 22:41
    DntMessWitRohan said:
    boxandthefuzz said:
    I don't think that's the case anymore. Me and my other half used to do that but it's not worked since the update. Downloads just stay at 'pending' until he moves back to his console.
    http://twitter.com/ButterflyEdge - http://butterflyedge.wordpress.com/
  • Posted on 04 January 12 at 22:51
    Uno is fun and well worth the price even if your unfamiliar with how to play
  • Posted on 06 January 12 at 14:05
    ButterflyEdge said:
    DntMessWitRohan said:
    boxandthefuzz said:
    I don't think that's the case anymore. Me and my other half used to do that but it's not worked since the update. Downloads just stay at 'pending' until he moves back to his console.
    I don't play this game but my gf does all the time. But I have a whole mess of points that I would like to use for her. I just don't want to download them on my account if she won't be able to access them. I don't see why she wouldn't if its stored on a shared harddrive.
    Who doesn't like unicorns? I mean, it's a horse with a seat on it's head!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.