The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: March 4th, 2014

• RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII293,374
    Posted on 04 March 14 at 23:42Permalink
    DOOM The Return said:
    Call of Juarez for me!
    Excellent choice! It restored my faith in the Call of Juarez series.
  • JuicyjamsJuicyjams725,573
    Posted on 05 March 14 at 00:08Permalink
    Erik Seidel said:
    All of the Kinect Sport Gems are $2,99 $1,99!! I don't know if it's meant to be a deal or permanent discount. Might be interesting for those (like myself) that need games that count towards the Kinect PlayFit App.
    Thanks for posting this as I need them and wouldn't have known if it wasn't for your post! I hope they update it on T.A. to let everyone know.
    LitePink = Thread Nazi
  • gobey17gobey17723,078
    Posted on 05 March 14 at 00:15Permalink
    I am Alive had potential, especially with conserving ammo/health pick-ups but ultimately the combat is repetitive (point gun-back them up-kill-repeat), poor story and its visuals are hardly eye-catching. Which is a shame because the developer's original concept of it being more an open-world disaster/earthquake scenario seemed more intriguing than being a shoddy Arcade release.

Interested by Scott Pilgrim but slightly put off by the dlc, hmm...
  • Snow BrigadeSnow Brigade147,217
    Posted on 05 March 14 at 00:30Permalink
    RedDeadKBII said:
    DOOM The Return said:
    Call of Juarez for me!
    And introduced me to the series. Great game and straight up robbery at that price!
    Gears n' beers
  • CoolguystuffCoolguystuff110,899 110,899 GamerScore
    Posted on 05 March 14 at 00:33Permalink
    Pretty nice sale, Mirror of Fate just came out not too long ago and it's already up there. Let's hope this continues, let those who're gonna buy it full price do so for the first month and then offer a discount to bring more people in for a 24 hour period
    Whoo! Where's my autograph book? Ha! Power Rangers, huh? So, Zordon's still using a bunch of kids
  • Posted on 05 March 14 at 00:47Permalink
    RedDeadKBII said:
    DOOM The Return said:
    Call of Juarez for me!
    Honestly, I never played the others. I didn't think they looked great. I think Gunslinger looks solid though. For $4 you can't beat it.
    My teeth taste funny today. They seem more jagged than normal.
  • matdanmatdan678,536
    Posted on 05 March 14 at 01:01Permalink
    Repeat sales. Lame.
  • Th3 TaterTh3 Tater192,131
    Posted on 05 March 14 at 03:24Permalink
    Recommending Scott Pilgrim & Castlevania. Castlevania would be a good intro to MV style exploration for those new to the genre.

I Am Alive is pretty boring. I hesitate to say it sucks, but yeah...just dont.

May get Galaga.
    Tater
  • DeceptiveTenDeceptiveTen767,987
    Posted on 05 March 14 at 03:43Permalink
    Xtowers said:
    I want all of them. No room on the HD, though, and I still have to fit Civ Rev somehow. :S
    Download it. Pin to start. Delete off hard drive, problem fixed. Same with your old games Pin to start delete off hard drive. All your space back
    deceptiveten
  • DeceptiveTenDeceptiveTen767,987
    Posted on 05 March 14 at 03:46Permalink
    DakotaThrice said:
    If this all deal of the week stuff and as such gold exclusive why doesn't the title mention it. Wouldn't have even bothered opening the article if id known it would be stuff I couldnt buy anyway
    Come back to the DarkSide Dakota!!
    deceptiveten
  • Seven ClipSeven Clip349,923
    Posted on 05 March 14 at 05:58Permalink
    Three more games headed to the backlog smile
  • Im the LoraxIm the Lorax262,936
    Posted on 05 March 14 at 07:54Permalink
    Erik Seidel said:
    All of the Kinect Sport Gems are $2,99 $1,99!! I don't know if it's meant to be a deal or permanent discount. Might be interesting for those (like myself) that need games that count towards the Kinect PlayFit App.
    Are the DL's for that on the Kinect PlayFit app itself? I have it but haven't used it since I don't have any games besides Junk Fu..
  • Posted on 05 March 14 at 08:14Permalink
    Think I am going to get Call of Juarez. Bound by Blood was awesome so I will give this one a try.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant449,540
  • Posted on 05 March 14 at 10:24Permalink
    Bang Bang Racing. FINALLY!!
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • Sammler 360Sammler 360464,447
    Posted on 05 March 14 at 10:39Permalink
    Bang Bang Racing & Galaga Legions DX for me. :-)
  • Posted on 05 March 14 at 11:01Permalink
    sleep
  • Posted on 05 March 14 at 13:55Permalink
    DeceptiveTen said:
    Xtowers said:
    I want all of them. No room on the HD, though, and I still have to fit Civ Rev somehow. :S
    Download it. Pin to start. Delete off hard drive, problem fixed. Same with your old games Pin to start delete off hard drive. All your space back
    How does pinning it to the start then deleting it save space? I get the deleting part, but why pin to start?
    "Listen copper top. I don't have time for 20 questions."
  • Posted on 05 March 14 at 14:02Permalink
    lx VAULT xl said:
    What a bunch of crap. Hopefully next week brings something noteworthy.
    Arse biscuits.

Look what you started...damnit. toast...warning
    "Listen copper top. I don't have time for 20 questions."
  • Posted on 05 March 14 at 14:15Permalink
    why doesn't the "sales" xbox have actually perhaps I dont know..... at least MATCH competitors?

Example: Assassin's Creed 4 is $29.99 on Amazon right now (and has been for quite some time).

Their digital "sales" really can only count as a sale if its 50% or more off.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.