Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Halfbrick Studios Windows 8 Launch Trailer

• punkyliarpunkyliar216,766
  • theman72HGtheman72HG266,077
    Posted on 27 October 12 at 23:08
    Dam it so want this now !!!!
    http://forums.wpcentral.com/index.php?referrerid=165734
  • DaOverUnderDaOverUnder1,545,288
    Posted on 27 October 12 at 23:16
    I'm hoping to see full retail games on windows 8. Especially because GFWL was abandoned.
  • Chunkeh MunkehChunkeh Munkeh2,946,284
    Posted on 27 October 12 at 23:17
    I would be playing these...however, Microsoft cannot sort their shit out and have yet to dispatch pre ordered surfaces here in the UK. Great.
    Message me if you want to be part of my random stats in my blog
  • A PhizzleA Phizzle141,274
    Posted on 28 October 12 at 00:39
    Can't wait to get a Windows 8 device, as well as a WP8 device.
    I just wish when you get on these games on your phone or computer it says your online, not that you were online a minute ago like how it is now.
  • AxessAxess170,471
    Posted on 28 October 12 at 04:10
    Jetpack Joyride is addicting
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D1,724,003
    Posted on 28 October 12 at 06:18
    A Phizzle: it's 50/50, and all your achievements on Windows 8 are earned "offline".
  • Posted on 28 October 12 at 06:52
    They need to turn this into GFWL so I can party chat with Xbox people.

Also Fruit Ninja is bugged and Arcade mode will always crash thus making an achievement unobtainable online.

You can move the date to Sept.1 I heard and earn it offline. Haven't tried for myself yet.

I was just saying I wish I could have Jetpack joyride on my tag. Was expecting windows phone but this worked.
  • Posted on 28 October 12 at 06:57
    Jetpack Joyride is tops and its free. Fruit ninja it seems is about 5 years old now and as usual MS price it at 5 times the price is in on android and from what I here from a few beta testing gamers W8 is not great so I don't think i'll be rushing out to buy a new tablet or the OS for my super computer
  • DakotaThriceDakotaThrice313,734
    Posted on 28 October 12 at 07:08
    Teh Paralyzer said:

Also Fruit Ninja is bugged and Arcade mode will always crash thus making an achievement unobtainable online.

You can move the date to Sept.1 I heard and earn it offline. Haven't tried for myself yet.

I was just saying I wish I could have Jetpack joyride on my tag. Was expecting windows phone but this worked.
    Did you miss the part where gfwl doesn't support party chat either.
  • Posted on 28 October 12 at 09:15
    DakotaThrice said:
    Teh Paralyzer said:

Did you miss the part where gfwl doesn't support party chat either.
    Oh I know I mean it needs to be implemented into it. It needs to become GFWL but GFWL needs a huge update like our dashboard.

As these Windows 8 games don't put us online like GFWL which is nice when you use your Xbox for netflix but I wish I could be online on my PC and chat in a party too.
  • DakotaThriceDakotaThrice313,734
    Posted on 28 October 12 at 10:43
    Despite the occassional gfwl release its been all but abandoned. Id personally prefer party support from my phone than my laptop.
  • Posted on 28 October 12 at 13:36
    cool smile
    >> TBB rulez <<
  • Posted on 28 October 12 at 13:41
    enzanblazer said:
    Jetpack Joyride is addicting
    It most definitely is.
    @ei8htyei8ht http://ei8htyei8ht.com
  • Posted on 28 October 12 at 15:37
    Played Jetpack Joyride for 3 hours last night. Kept saying "Just 1 more mission". Glad it's not on WP or I'd never stop playing it
  • wBRYwBRY722,642
    Posted on 28 October 12 at 16:16, Edited on 28 October 12 at 16:19 by wBRY
    I already have windows 8 on 3 devices now and i think it is awesome. Plus, if you have windows 7 you can go to this site www.windowsupgradeoffer.com and get it for only $14.99. Just put any computer off of best buys web site in and they will give you the discount price.
  • Posted on 28 October 12 at 18:16, Edited on 28 October 12 at 18:17 by DeathBomMB007
    YA BILLY said:
    I already have windows 8 on 3 devices now and i think it is awesome. Plus, if you have windows 7 you can go to this site www.windowsupgradeoffer.com and get it for only $14.99. Just put any computer off of best buys web site in and they will give you the discount price.
    I get my windows 8 free WHOOOP!! laughdanceclapheadspintoastdive
    Be The Best OOOORRRAAAHHH!!
  • Arron114Arron1141,092,281
    Posted on 28 October 12 at 19:16
    Teh Paralyzer said:

I had no issues at all with Fruit Ninja.
  • Posted on 28 October 12 at 22:26
    Jet pack joyride is excellent. I'd have got it even if it cost £
    If at first you don't succeed,boost.
  • Posted on 29 October 12 at 02:27
    Arron114 said:
    Teh Paralyzer said:

I had no issues at all with Fruit Ninja.
    You may be lucky then cuz a lot of people have this issue
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.