Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail DLC Roundup: July 17th 2012

• ArachnicideArachnicide332,862
    Posted on 18 July 12 at 05:02
    Gotta wait on the Ghost Recon DLC to drop now...in price.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Arachnicide.jpg
  • Posted on 18 July 12 at 05:26, Edited on 18 July 12 at 05:27 by DisguisedMike
    The new maps for Mass Effect 3 are really nice and I love the new Platinum difficulty. Dealing with almost every type of enemies all at once is a lot of fun. It's hard but far from impossible, we got a full extraction on our first try.
    BF3 Colonel 75
  • Posted on 18 July 12 at 05:54
    Warriors Orochi 3?
    mine mine mine mine.
  • Gunstar RedGunstar Red2,105,741
    Posted on 18 July 12 at 07:04
    I'm not a supermodel. I still eat McDonald's. Baby, that's just me.
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,316,214
    Posted on 18 July 12 at 08:27
    Downloaded the free Mass Effect dlc. Gracias Bioware!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 July 12 at 08:47
    Saweeeeeeet
    Who Then Now?
  • Posted on 18 July 12 at 09:47
    'The love shack is a little old place where... we can get together!'
    And that is all I have/shall purchase this week! ;)
  • Zacry072Zacry0721,541,385
    Posted on 18 July 12 at 12:52
    I need to play that ME DLC soon.
  • DresdenDilDresdenDil466,472
    Posted on 18 July 12 at 14:26
    DisguisedMike said:
    The new maps for Mass Effect 3 are really nice and I love the new Platinum difficulty. Dealing with almost every type of enemies all at once is a lot of fun. It's hard but far from impossible, we got a full extraction on our first try.
    As a squad of four or with friends and randoms? I heard horror stories. Also, which classes did you use?
    Aim to please, shoot to kill. Wakarimasu ka?
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,379,648
    Posted on 18 July 12 at 14:55
    Pick up my free ME3 DLC for future use and I'll take a couple RB3 songs to boot this week.
    Ha ha, Charade you are!
  • Posted on 18 July 12 at 16:42, Edited on 18 July 12 at 16:47 by DisguisedMike
    DresdenDil said:
    DisguisedMike said:
    As a squad of four or with friends and randoms? I heard horror stories. Also, which classes did you use?
    We were three friends with one random on Firebase Giant.

I was using a Geth Engineer but I had a new setting and didn't do very well, but one of my friend is a beast at this game and he finished 3 or 4 waves by himself. He got over 150 000 points using a Human Infiltrator. The two other guys were using the Adept Asari. Took us 60 minutes to finish the game.

We laughed a lot during the game, it gets really crazy when you have to call... Engineer, Atlas, Phantom, Hunter, Prime, Ravager, Banshee all at the same time laugh I love it!
    BF3 Colonel 75
  • Thief44Thief44727,107
    Posted on 23 July 12 at 02:59
    so is the soulcalibur dlc worth picking up?
    Thief44
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads