Game Info Submission Archive: Saints Row IV Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Saints Row IV - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Saints Row IV

AuthorMessage
Posted on 24 August 13 at 11:20
fuzzyjw510 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by fuzzyjw510 for Saints Row IV
Posted on 28 August 13 at 10:20
KeLvInD has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by KeLvInD for Saints Row IV

KeLvInD said:
Just an update for the list made by fuzzyjw510 since "woah" is story related. All the other info is correct in my opinion
Posted on 28 August 13 at 10:37
KeLvInD has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by KeLvInD for Saints Row IV

KeLvInD said:
Different approach on some achievements then fuzzyjw510 list.
LitaOsiris
LitaOsiris
Achievement Completion Percentage: 95.29% (Includes owned DLC) - 86 more achievements required to reach 96%TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.96355,823 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 12:34
Posted on 05 September 13 at 18:31
Thankies guys, this is now done. Sorry about the wait toast

I did remove the Time Consuming suggestions just because a lot of the challenges are done naturally and playing the game for 40 hours isn't actually a grind when it's something you'll do anyways.
KeLvInD
KeLvInD
462,944 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 81.09% (Includes owned DLC) - 108 more achievements required to reach 82%252 posts
Last post: 10 Nov 15 at 19:34
Posted on 05 September 13 at 20:32
You're welcome! And your right about the time consuming part. Ive recently finished the game and it took me 4-6 hours to finish the 40 hours in sim and 4 hours to finish the flying challenge so there both less then the 10 hours of dedicated playtime.

Till the next maybe
MuddyAmoeba
MuddyAmoeba
241,897 TrueAchievement Points107 completed games(Includes owned DLC)2,013 posts
Last post: 12 Jun at 12:38
Posted on 28 September 13 at 00:56
We've adjusted a few of the flags and removed cumulative from a couple of the achievements because they were exhaustive.

Thanks again for your suggestions
Posted on 23 October 13 at 14:05
V0CALICMAX has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

V0CALICMAX said:
Saints Row IVBow to the Boss!The Bow to the Boss! achievement in Saints Row IV worth 25 pointsKill the Dominatrix in 'Escape the Dominatrix'.

Buggy, didn't popped for me.

Saints Row IVFriend of the RaptorsThe Friend of the Raptors achievement in Saints Row IV worth 33 pointsComplete all five missions.

Buggy, popped after completing the 2nd mission.

Saints Row IVRigging the RaceThe Rigging the Race achievement in Saints Row IV worth 22 pointsDestroy all the rival pony carts in 'At the Races'.

Buggy, it popped after i completed the last mission and i didn't evend estroyed all of them.

Posted on 23 October 13 at 23:54
Lead Banana has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

Lead Banana said:
Saints Row IVAll Too EasyThe All Too Easy achievement in Saints Row IV worth 16 pointsKill Zinyak in less than 5 minutes in 'Save the Planet'.

Online/Offline, Single Player, Co-op - Same as other achievements, Storyline mission achievement - Takes all of 30 seconds. Only way to not get it would be to ignore the game.

Saints Row IVBow to the Boss!The Bow to the Boss! achievement in Saints Row IV worth 25 pointsKill the Dominatrix in 'Escape the Dominatrix'.

Single Player. Co-Op. Online/Offline, Storyline - Defeating final boss

Saints Row IVFriend of the RaptorsThe Friend of the Raptors achievement in Saints Row IV worth 33 pointsComplete all five missions.

Online/Offline, Single Player, Co-Op, Main Storyline - Awarded after completing all storyline missions

Saints Row IVHealth InspectorThe Health Inspector achievement in Saints Row IV worth 21 pointsDestroy all the green polyps inside Paul in 'Pop His Top'.

Single Player, Co-Op, Online/Offline

Saints Row IVHello Little FriendThe Hello Little Friend achievement in Saints Row IV worth 11 pointsGet 250 kills with the Minigun.

Single Player, Co-Op, Online/Offline Culmative

Saints Row IVIndomitableThe Indomitable achievement in Saints Row IV worth 16 pointsComplete 'Meet the Dominatrix' without dying.

Saints Row IVOMGWTFBBQThe OMGWTFBBQ achievement in Saints Row IV worth 12 pointsGet 100 kills with the Flamethrower.

Single Player, Co-Op, Online/Offline, Culmative

Saints Row IVRigging the RaceThe Rigging the Race achievement in Saints Row IV worth 22 pointsDestroy all the rival pony carts in 'At the Races'.

Saints Row IVSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Saints Row IV worth 22 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Single Player, Co-Op, Online/Offline, Culmative, Buggy - Achievement awarded for spending 30 minutes with homie unlocked at end of game, have tracked over 30 minutes via system clock and no achievement as of yet.

Saints Row IVUltimate Hot PotatoThe Ultimate Hot Potato achievement in Saints Row IV worth 11 pointsGet 100 kills with the Grenade Launcher.

Single Player, Co-Op, Online/Offline, Culmative

Lead Banana
Lead Banana
197,768 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 57.45% (Includes owned DLC) - 72 more achievements required to reach 58%21 posts
Last post: 24 Oct 13 at 22:48
Posted on 23 October 13 at 23:57
Just to add ^ Secret Achievement has unlocked after around 40 minutes by estimate. Not the 30 minutes specified in the description.
Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
608,120 TrueAchievement Points17,760 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 20:59
Posted on 03 November 13 at 17:25
Thank you both. I would like to invite you to leave comments on the solutions for achievements you deemed buggy. We would like to avoid our users wondering why it was flagged Buggy in the first place!
Posted on 21 November 13 at 11:50
WarmedxMints has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

WarmedxMints said:
Saints Row IVHalf Way HomeThe Half Way Home achievement in Saints Row IV worth 39 pointsComplete all open world gameplay in two districts of the Simulated city of Steelport.

I found this achievement can fail to unlock at the correct time. It did not unlock for me until I finished my penultimate activity.

Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
608,120 TrueAchievement Points17,760 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 20:59
Posted on 23 November 13 at 13:06
Thank you, we added the Buggy flag!
Posted on 15 December 13 at 18:58
LitaOsiris has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for How the Saints Save Christmas for Saints Row IV:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by LitaOsiris for Saints Row IV

LitaOsiris said:
Pie wink
MuddyAmoeba
MuddyAmoeba
241,897 TrueAchievement Points107 completed games(Includes owned DLC)2,013 posts
Posted on 21 December 13 at 10:24, Edited on 21 December 13 at 10:26 by MuddyAmoeba
Thanks Lita

"We" have flagged this as you suggested. Quick question should Our Gift to You in Saints Row IV get the collectable flag as well.
LitaOsiris
LitaOsiris
Achievement Completion Percentage: 95.29% (Includes owned DLC) - 86 more achievements required to reach 96%TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.96355,823 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 12:34
Posted on 21 December 13 at 11:55
Yeah, I think it would be good for Collectible.
DeathGuard 123
DeathGuard 123
Achievement Completion Percentage: 95.20% (Includes owned DLC) - 213 more achievements required to reach 96%742 completed games(Includes owned DLC)912 posts
Last post: 06 Jun at 08:42
Posted on 23 December 13 at 09:15
Saints Row IVOMGWTFBBQThe OMGWTFBBQ achievement in Saints Row IV worth 12 pointsGet 100 kills with the Flamethrower.
This one shouldn't have a main story flag but a cumulative one.
MuddyAmoeba
MuddyAmoeba
Posted on 27 December 13 at 21:44
Thanks DeathGuard 123

Nice Spot. Has been fixed.
Posted on 16 November 14 at 20:50
Phoenix C64 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

Phoenix C64 said:
Saints Row IVSaintifiedThe Saintified achievement in Saints Row IV worth 18 pointsCreate and share a character online.

this achievement is currently discontinued and it will probably stay like that for several month, if not forever. i will copy&paste an official response email where they state to "try again in a few days" but we all know what that means, specially when THQ is involved...

Dear Saint,

thank you for your inquiry.

As you already experienced, the saintsrow.com site has been experiencing ongoing issues that have been adversely affecting logins, character upload and download, stability, and other features. The problems with the website started back when certain key THQ servers went offline, and has been getting progressively worse over the past few months.

We are currently working on rebuilding the site and fixing these core issues. We are also addressing many smaller concerns like the ability to change avatars, text formatting, and saving personal information to profiles.

At the moment we can't do anything (including checking existing accounts), since our admin tools are also shut down right now. Please try again in the next few days to sign in, in order to find out, if signing in from inside the game works again. (The 'My Steelport' section of the website is unavailable for everybody at the moment.)

Deep Silver Volition would like thank all of our loyal fans who have stuck with us during this difficult situation. We know how frustrating it's been for everyone, and are committed to making things right and providing the full experience that the Saints Row games have to offer.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Note: If you reply to this Email please do not edit the subject line. Thank you!

Best regards

Your Saint Team

Koch Media GmbH, Gewerbegebiet 1, 6604 Höfen, Austria.
Deep Silver is a division of Koch Media GmbH

Mike Marcelais
Achievement Completion Percentage: 98.19% (Includes owned DLC) - 87 more achievements required to reach 99%TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.75132,187 posts
Last post: 25 Jun at 04:08
Posted on 01 December 14 at 04:10
We are usually very cautious about flagging an achievement as discontinued, especially if the server closure is unannounced. We are keeping an eye on this to see if the problem becomes permanent or if it is temporary. From the latest response (according to KonflicKto) it appears that this closure is temporary and that they are working on it. (Not surprising to me with their upcoming January SR releases.)
- Mike
Posted on 13 December 14 at 15:41
j wizite has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

j wizite said:
Saints Row IVSaintifiedThe Saintified achievement in Saints Row IV worth 18 pointsCreate and share a character online.

This Achievement has been unattainable since Late Oct 2014. There should be a red flag informing gamers that they cannot currently complete this game. I sent a message to Deep Silver to complain about this problem. Its unfortunately taking them too long to resolve this issue, yet they have no problem continuing to sell the broken game

Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.