Game Info Submission Archive: Saints Row IV Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Saints Row IV - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Saints Row IV

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 27 January 16 at 15:19
Sebacean Hybrid has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

Sebacean Hybrid said:
Saints Row IVThere Is No PancakesThe There Is No Pancakes achievement in Saints Row IV worth 10 pointsComplete 'A Pleasant Day'.

The Co-operative + flag is incorrect, as it stands right now only the host profile gets the achievement for story related achievements. However I haven't gotten to the DLC so i'm not sure about those

Saints Row IVDestroyer-In-ChiefThe Destroyer-In-Chief achievement in Saints Row IV worth 10 pointsComplete 'The Saints Wing'.

The Co-operative + flag is incorrect, as it stands right now only the host profile gets the achievement for story related achievements. However I haven't gotten to the DLC so i'm not sure about those

Saints Row IVSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Saints Row IV worth 10 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Saints Row IVWoah.The Woah. achievement in Saints Row IV worth 22 pointsGet your first Super Powers.

Saints Row IVDon't PanicThe Don't Panic achievement in Saints Row IV worth 35 pointsComplete 'The Real World'.

Saints Row IVGhost in the MachineThe Ghost in the Machine achievement in Saints Row IV worth 25 pointsDownload a new ally into a robotic body.

Saints Row IVDidn't Need to See Him NakedThe Didn't Need to See Him Naked achievement in Saints Row IV worth 26 pointsComplete 'Matt's Back'.

Saints Row IVBlast from the PastThe Blast from the Past achievement in Saints Row IV worth 28 pointsComplete 'A Game of Clones'.

Saints Row IVAbout Time!The About Time! achievement in Saints Row IV worth 42 pointsComplete 'Welcome Back'.

Saints Row IVBetrayedThe Betrayed achievement in Saints Row IV worth 43 pointsComplete 'All Hands On Deck'.

Saints Row IVPoodle SkirtThe Poodle Skirt achievement in Saints Row IV worth 44 pointsComplete 'Hello Teacup'.

Saints Row IVKeymasterThe Keymaster achievement in Saints Row IV worth 44 pointsComplete 'Batteries Not Included'.

Saints Row IVImperatorThe Imperator achievement in Saints Row IV worth 60 pointsComplete 'Grand Finale'.

Information Posted on 17 April 16 at 21:08
JumboWario has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

JumboWario said:
Saints Row IVFourth and FortyThe Fourth and Forty achievement in Saints Row IV worth 102 pointsSpend over 40 hours in the Simulation.

Should have the 'Time Consuming' flag.

Information Posted on 09 October 16 at 16:52, Edited on 16 December 16 at 12:32 by TangerineGamer
Elde has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

Elde said:
Saints Row IVWhere's My Cape?The Where's My Cape? achievement in Saints Row IV worth 38 pointsPurchase all Super Power upgrades.

Flag 'Buggy - ' can be added, as this achievement may not unlock when the requirements are met. Collecting most or all of the clusters, buying power upgrades and leveling to 50 early may result in the achievement not being unlocked.
Best way to unlock it is buying all of the upgrades (1065 clusters are required) after finishing "The Kinzie Gambit" level and earning level 50 (takes about 11 hours on new game).

MaxMar5
MaxMar5
Posted on 17 November 16 at 06:12, Edited on 17 November 16 at 06:16 by MaxMar5
TrueAchievement said:
JumboWario has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

JumboWario said:
Saints Row IVFourth and FortyThe Fourth and Forty achievement in Saints Row IV worth 102 pointsSpend over 40 hours in the Simulation.

Should have the 'Time Consuming' flag.

Thanks for you submission. The "Time Consuming" flag has been added to that achievement.

We appreciate your feedback.

Thanks again!

-M
TangerineGamer
TangerineGamer
Posted on 16 December 16 at 12:32
TrueAchievement said:
Elde has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV:

Elde said:
Saints Row IVWhere's My Cape?The Where's My Cape? achievement in Saints Row IV worth 38 pointsPurchase all Super Power upgrades.

Flag 'Buggy - ' can be added, as this achievement may not unlock when the requirements are met. Collecting most or all of the clusters, buying power upgrades and leveling to 50 early may result in the achievement not being unlocked.
Best way to unlock it is buying all of the upgrades (1065 clusters are required) after finishing "The Kinzie Gambit" level and earning level 50 (takes about 11 hours on new game).

Thanks for the submission Elde the flag for this achievement has been added
Yours sincerely, TG
TangerineGamer
TangerineGamer
Posted on 18 December 16 at 13:29, Edited on 20 December 16 at 14:30 by Shadow Kisuragi
Thanks for the submission Sebacean Hybrid, we hadn't forgotten about it however we have only just had time to test these.

As it has been quite some time since your post the issue preventing the non-host player getting the story achievements may have changed as they popped as expected for us on the joined players profile so the co-op flag is currently still valid.
Yours sincerely, TG
Information Posted on 20 December 16 at 14:30
This post was archived by Shadow Kisuragi
Information Posted on 18 June 17 at 23:29
GiboSpartain has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV Achievements:

GiboSpartain said:
Saints Row IVSaintifiedThe Saintified achievement in Saints Row IV worth 19 pointsCreate and share a character online.

I recently attempted to get this achievement however I was unable to do so as it appears that their servers are no longer running.
Citation is needed however if proven true it would make the achievement impossible to get.

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 19 June 17 at 00:06
Thanks for the submission, GiboSpartain. We'll keep an eye on this but the most recent unlocks were yesterday (time zones may differ). It doesn't seem like the servers are down.
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 19 June 17 at 01:21
Upon testing, it seemed that using the Xbox One, and the Backwards Compatibility program, I was unable to create a Saint's Row Account from the system itself and it kept telling me it could not connect to the servers.

Upon creation on the website www.saintsrow.com I was able to log in with no issues. After disarming the nuke and creating my character I went to the downloads area, hit upload, and it popped right away.
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
GiboSpartain
GiboSpartain
Posted on 19 June 17 at 11:43, Edited on 19 June 17 at 12:04 by GiboSpartain
Wow. Well I feel like an idiot now but at least I might finally be able to get the achievement

*Edit - I got the achievement myself so it is definitely ok. Sorry to have wasted your time
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 19 June 17 at 12:15
Its no problem, better to have a false alarm than to have an achievement go down and no one inform us.
Information Posted on 19 June 17 at 22:46
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Information Posted on 07 March 18 at 18:17
rob25X has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV Achievements:

rob25X said:
Saints Row IVExperimental TechThe Experimental Tech achievement in Saints Row IV worth 47 pointsKill 25 Aliens with each: Dubstep, InflatoRay, Bounce Gun, Disintegrator, Abduction, and Black Hole.

Achievement should be marked 'buggy/glitched negative'. Many have reported it not popping after 25 with every weapon.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 12 March 18 at 06:57, Edited on 12 March 18 at 08:22 by MichalKV
Thank you for your submission rob25X. We have decided not to update the flag at this time, but we will keep an eye on this and if there are more cases, we will reconsider.
Information Posted on 12 March 18 at 10:27
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Information Posted on 07 October 18 at 21:07
VengefulRonin has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV Achievements:

VengefulRonin said:
Saints Row IVSaintifiedThe Saintified achievement in Saints Row IV worth 19 pointsCreate and share a character online.

Achievement is no longer obtainable after servers were shut down in late January 2018.

Information Posted on 22 October 18 at 03:02
Zenkoto has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Saints Row IV Achievements:

Zenkoto said:

Servers don't seem to be working and the last person unlocked September 14th, 2018 making this discontinued.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 19 November 18 at 14:32
Thank you for your submission Zenkoto and sorry for a late answer. We have flagged the achievement as Discontinued.
Psychotic Sully
Posted on 19 November 18 at 19:38
Very unfortunate news!

Such a fun game it was and really sad that it’ll be forever not completeable :/
“The Shadows Rushed Me” achievement should be a 1:00 ratio
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.