Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

TA Top Five: "Gimme" Achievements

• YBEARYBEAR202,000
    Posted on 15 May 14 at 01:24
    Great list. Is there a list of easy games?
  • Posted on 15 May 14 at 02:10
    YBEAR said:
    Full Games List

You can use this and click where it says "Title type" (arcade/retail) and select the one you are looking for, once this loads click below where it sorts them on "SCORE" two times to get what is subjectively the easiest games.
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....5th in the WORLD!!!
  • SpilnerSpilner877,608
    Posted on 15 May 14 at 02:15
    BPBPBPBPBPBPBP said:
    YBEAR said:
    Full Games List

You can use this and click where it says "Title type" (arcade/retail) and select the one you are looking for, once this loads click below where it sorts them on "SCORE" two times to get what is subjectively the easiest games.
    Slightly more accurate sorting would be comp % as otehr than new games and obscure games its quite accurate
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • Posted on 15 May 14 at 02:48
    Spilner said:
    BPBPBPBPBPBPBP said:
    YBEAR said:
    Full Games List

Slightly more accurate sorting would be comp % as otehr than new games and obscure games its quite accurate
    Yeah, that's the subjective part, high %age complete with a mass amount of gamers completing (30K'ish) = easiest in my opinion.
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....5th in the WORLD!!!
  • PILULE 1995PILULE 1995662,780
    Posted on 15 May 14 at 04:49
    Eat lead, you get an achievement for bying the game and one for a multiplayer, that doesnt even exist..
  • Posted on 26 May 14 at 22:15
    Just noticed the site finally allows for images with captions. That's really cool. I tried doing that back when I was on staff and there was no way to make it look good, really. Glad to see that improvement so the funny writers like Chewie can flex their creative muscles a bit more.
  • Posted on 27 May 14 at 16:58
    ll Viper 61 ll said:
    The SaboteurChain SmokerThe Chain Smoker achievement in The Saboteur worth 10 pointsSpend a lot of time idling around doing nothing.

This one would be on the opposite end of the spectrum. All you have to do is stand there, but you have to do it for awhile. I don't even have it because I was afraid of red rings.
    Did you read the solutions? It takes around 20-30 minutes of lighting cigarettes.
  • PESTILENCEPESTILENCE188,670
    Posted on 13 July 14 at 20:47
    xPut Name Herex said:
    Zoo TycoonEveryone's got to Start SomewhereThe Everyone's got to Start Somewhere achievement in Zoo Tycoon worth 10 pointsStart your first zoo.

For a recent one. Because really?

Of course, I think some game developers use these easy achievements to immediately put a game on someone's card, so if you ever have a buddy checking out your card or the like, they will see that game there. You know, free advertising. Or something like that. It's not a well thought-out theory.
    It makes sense though.
  • Posted on 09 January 19 at 01:25
    Anyone here know how I can buy/obtain The Simpsons game for the 360/Xbox
    One?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.