Game Discussion: Wolfenstein: The New Order Forum

Wolfenstien: The New Order Enigma Code IV Achievement Glitch

AuthorMessage
MrRevaN7
MrRevaN7
Posted on 02 July 14 at 20:10
I recently completed the last achievement, Solve Enigma Code IV, that I needed in Wolfenstien: The New Order. While I did complete it, the achievement and Gamerscore amount did not unlock. It says I have 100% completion for it when I compare it with other players, but it just refuses to give me the achievement. It stays locked.

Has anyone encountered this problem? Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you.
Protocol Droid
Protocol Droid
Posted on 03 July 14 at 02:23
Yeah welcome to the party, seems alot of ppl are getting achivement glitching after last patch, and regetting them if you laready have 100% isnt doing anything to help...
MrRevaN7
MrRevaN7
Posted on 03 July 14 at 03:53
When was the last patch for it? I've been reading that some people are getting their achievements days later. Some weeks. I don't know. It seems that Xbox One's achievement system is very touchy. I'll keep you updated. Let me know if you get yours in the future.
MrRevaN7
MrRevaN7
Posted on 05 July 14 at 19:12
My achievement finally unlocked. I use a wired internet connection for my Xbox One. I simply left the Ethernet cable plugged in while I powered down my Xbox. I went to bed and checked in the morning. The Achievement App said I unlocked it June 29. Just leave your Ethernet cable plugged in while your system is powered down for a few hours (just do it for the entire night). This might be the trick.
NAGAROT
NAGAROT
Posted on 12 July 14 at 23:27
I complete the game on Uber /achievements unlock but not pop up Super Hero !!!beat game on Uber and dont unlocked Super hero °complete on I Am Death Incarnate!!!please HELP -
Damian254
Damian254
Posted on 07 August 14 at 11:27
So many achievements for me haven't unlocked in this game. What do you expect ... it's a Bethesda game so of course it has glitches.
oxy71
oxy71
Posted on 07 August 14 at 23:23
all 16 of mine just popped, i did nothing special to make this happen
nubslap
nubslap
Posted on 08 August 14 at 00:10
LOL....I was playing Titanfall today and all five of my glitched achievements popped as well as a glitched achievement from Spider-Man 2...a good day for achievements. :)
NAGAROT
NAGAROT
Posted on 25 August 14 at 13:02
Hi.me unlock achievement of Wolfenstein (yesterday) and it is shown that in July? Yesterday again 2 achievementy not POPED in Titanfall - ahh Micromicro Soft ;D
Exalted Entity
Posted on 25 August 14 at 18:04
Yep. Xbox Achievement App is glitched. They did it while prepping for the August update. They applied a bandaid fix, but they haven't fully patched it yet as they are busy doing other things and adding new features that they think are more important at the moment. But don't worry, they will eventually fix it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.