The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: Black Friday Extra Discounts

  • GamerDtK78GamerDtK78374,487
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 15:17
    GuiT4rPlYnPrik said:Rondund said:You think you still get the Xbone version of Destiny for free if you buy the discounted 360 GoD version? You had to buy the digital copy on the one to get the digital 360 version free and if i recall you have until sometime in january to take that offer up but double check that before you spend the money thinking you'll get bothYour information is wrong. You have to buy the digital version of Destiny on the 360 (until a specific date, which I don't know right now) in order to get the digital version on the Xbox One for free.
    The signature appears at the bottom of the post.
  • OneChicago51OneChicago51881,616
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 15:19
    I got San Andreas now it's available in Australia! smile
  • x CreaM vx CreaM v1,330,442
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 15:31
    If you buy premium on the 360 for battlefield 4 it transfers over to the one for free from what I have read : )
  • Posted on 28 November 14 at 15:37
    Just the xbox one Titanfall Season Pass for me
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82488,458
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 15:43
    good deals, but nothing for me as I'm full of games.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 28 November 14 at 15:44
    TSG Dwaggie said:Battlefield 4 (Xbox One) - 50% off - Now US$19.99 / £20.00
    $19.99 =/= £20.
    $19.99 = £12.74.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Xbox One) "Digital Pro Edition" - Now US$89.99 / £80.99
    $89.99 =/= £80.99.
    $89.99 = £57.33.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    Destiny (Xbox One) "Digital Guardian Edition" (includes all DLC and other content) - Now US$79.99 / £76.49.
    $79.99 =/= £76.49
    $79.99 = £50.96.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    Are you seeing a pattern yet?

    FIFA 15 (Xbox One) "Holiday Edition" (includes 2200 FIFA points and other items) - Now US$32.99 / £30.24
    $32.99 =/= £30.24
    $32.99 = £21.02.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    Madden NFL 15 (Xbox One) - 45% off - Now US$32.99 / £30.24
    $32.99 =/= £30.24
    $32.99 = £21.02.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Xbox One) - 50% off - Now US$29.99 / £27.50
    $29.99 =/= £27.50
    $29.99 = £19.10.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    NHL 15 (Xbox One) - 45% off - Now US$32.99 / £30.24
    $32.99 =/= £30.24
    $32.99 = £21.02.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    Ryse: Son of Rome "Legendary Edition" (includes all DLC) - 50% off - Now US$24.99 / £22.50
    $24.99 =/= £22.50
    $24.99 = £15.92
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    The Evil Within (Xbox One) - 29% off - Now US$29.99 / £42.49
    ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!
    $29.99 DOES NOT EQUAL £42.49.
    $29.99 = £19.10.
    DIFFERENCE OF £23.39!!!
    23 pounds of FUCK YOU from Microsoft to EVERY UK resident.

    The Walking Dead (Xbox One) - 40% off - Now US$14.99 / £11.99
    $14.99 =/= £11.99
    $14.99 = £9.54
    This is about right, after tax.

    The Walking Dead: Season Two (Xbox One) - 40% off - Now US$14.99 / £11.99
    $14.99 =/= £11.99
    $14.99 = £9.54
    This is about right, after tax.

    The Walking Dead & The Walking Dead: Season Two Bundle - 40% off - Now US$24.99 / £20.00
    $24.99 =/= £20.00
    $24.99 = £15.92
    This is about right, after tax.

    Titanfall (Xbox One) - 75% off - Now US$9.99 / £10.00
    I don't even need to do this. Why would you get this, when you can get the next thing below... with all DLC... for FREE.

    Titanfall "Deluxe Edition" (includes all DLC) - 75% off - Now US$12.49 / £10.00
    This is actually about right, after tax is added.

    Watch_Dogs (Xbox One) - 33% off - Now US$39.99 / £40.19
    ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!
    $39.99 DOES NOT EQUAL £40.19.
    $39.99 = £25.46.
    DIFFERENCE OF £14.73!!!
    14 pounds of FUCK YOU from Microsoft to EVERY UK resident.

    Wolfenstein: The New Order (Xbox One) - 50% off - Now US$29.99 / £25.00
    $29.99 =/= £25.00
    $29.99 = £19.096
    This is however about right after tax is added.

    These deals may be awesome for america, but for the UK? They're fucking ridiculous, and an INSULT.

    Don't buy in, people.
    I totally agree, Micro Soft can go bip themselves with those horrible deals.
    Case Closed so don't debate it.
  • Posted on 28 November 14 at 15:52
    Too bad I can't buy my XBO until the fourth... Anyone know of a way to get in on some of those sales without having the One yet so I can download them when I do have it?
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf614,795
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 15:57
    buy it on xbox.com
  • DDShadowDDShadow1,308,326
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:01
    Seriously, only a single Arcade game in Sale 2 versus ten kajillion GoD titles? Disproportionatesoft must have started doing stand up, because that's a joke. Why did they even bother?
  • Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:08
    Crap Sale for the UK, ahh well.
  • gobey17gobey17931,544
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:12
    Typh0n90 said:Amazon are selling Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for £19.99. Another option for those who are interested. They are also selling Call Of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition for £9.99 which, in my opinion, is a steal! :)Thank you for the heads-up about Ghosts! Bought it off there this morning.

    Have to say this is a disappointing sale, was hoping for some dlc but ah well, saves me money. Although its kind of a shame that Titanfall with the dlc for a tenner is only for the One's sales.
  • MOiSTERMOiSTER223,206
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:18
    I bought Titanfall season pass and Destiny digital guardian edition
  • Ham Man 89Ham Man 891,151,200
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:28, Edited on 28 November 14 at 16:32 by Ham Man 89
    x CreaM v said:If you buy premium on the 360 for battlefield 4 it transfers over to the one for free from what I have read : )Confirmed. Just bought BF4 Premium on 360. turned on my One. Free on the marketplace. so installed the First 4 DLC's...

    One issue though... there is no way to download Dragons Teeth DLC on the 360 once I got premium. its not in the in-game store and its not free on the dashboard... WTF EA

    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/295506...
  • Dark Rocky XDark Rocky X1,047,552
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:30
    People getting mad over sales. Now that's pretty hilarious! laugh. The anger and salt is real in this thread! smile
    We work in the Dark, To serve the Light. We are Assassins!!! "Insieme per la vittoria"
  • moNoKnoTmoNoKnoT132,594
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:37
    The Evil Within price has been corrected, its now 50% off in the UK store.
  • Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:42
    Bunch of little whinny babies on this site. If you don't like the sales whoopy doo da day get over it. Microsoft is an American owned company so people that live in the U.S. gets the better deal out of everybody else. Look at the other gaming industries. People in the European area gets the special editions of Legend of Zelda and all those other games that are made in Europe. You don't hear us Americans bitching and complaining. Digital games are good to a certain point but if you're a completionist how are you going to trade or sale your game? You can't cause its downloaded. I only got like 15 or 20 GoD on my HDD cause it was much cheaper than a disc copy, mainly goes for 360 copies of games. The only good deal on here is the Titanfall Season Pass, which is kind of BS cause the 360 version was on sale couple weeks ago and it doesn't carry over to X1. Be thankful enough that stuff gets put on sale period cause the companies can be A$$holes and don't put stuff on sale.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,771,316
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:48, Edited on 28 November 14 at 16:49 by ChewieOnIce
    moNoKnoT said:The Evil Within price has been corrected, its now 50% off in the UK store.Indeed it is. The article has been updated to reflect the new prices. I wonder if they'll reimburse people who bought it at the incorrect markdown.

    Also, interestingly, they've taken the discount off the US version entirely. Although I presume this is just another whoopsie.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Dark Rocky XDark Rocky X1,047,552
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:57
    ITz l Skillz l said:Bunch of little whinny babies on this site. If you don't like the sales whoopy doo da day get over it. Microsoft is an American owned company so people that live in the U.S. gets the better deal out of everybody else. Look at the other gaming industries. People in the European area gets the special editions of Legend of Zelda and all those other games that are made in Europe. You don't hear us Americans bitching and complaining. Digital games are good to a certain point but if you're a completionist how are you going to trade or sale your game? You can't cause its downloaded. I only got like 15 or 20 GoD on my HDD cause it was much cheaper than a disc copy, mainly goes for 360 copies of games. The only good deal on here is the Titanfall Season Pass, which is kind of BS cause the 360 version was on sale couple weeks ago and it doesn't carry over to X1. Be thankful enough that stuff gets put on sale period cause the companies can be A$$holes and don't put stuff on sale.^Especially that last sentence loud and clear!
    We work in the Dark, To serve the Light. We are Assassins!!! "Insieme per la vittoria"
  • Im the LoraxIm the Lorax316,287
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:59
    Anyone getting any of these compare with gamestop and walmart, some prices better there and its a real disc..
  • scotwolf2scotwolf21,678,315
    Posted on 28 November 14 at 16:59
    BFG On My Own said:TSG Dwaggie said:Battlefield 4 (Xbox One) - 50% off - Now US$19.99 / £20.00
    $19.99 =/= £20.
    $19.99 = £12.74.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Xbox One) "Digital Pro Edition" - Now US$89.99 / £80.99
    $89.99 =/= £80.99.
    $89.99 = £57.33.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    Destiny (Xbox One) "Digital Guardian Edition" (includes all DLC and other content) - Now US$79.99 / £76.49.
    $79.99 =/= £76.49
    $79.99 = £50.96.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    Are you seeing a pattern yet?

    FIFA 15 (Xbox One) "Holiday Edition" (includes 2200 FIFA points and other items) - Now US$32.99 / £30.24
    $32.99 =/= £30.24
    $32.99 = £21.02.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    Madden NFL 15 (Xbox One) - 45% off - Now US$32.99 / £30.24
    $32.99 =/= £30.24
    $32.99 = £21.02.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Xbox One) - 50% off - Now US$29.99 / £27.50
    $29.99 =/= £27.50
    $29.99 = £19.10.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    NHL 15 (Xbox One) - 45% off - Now US$32.99 / £30.24
    $32.99 =/= £30.24
    $32.99 = £21.02.
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    Ryse: Son of Rome "Legendary Edition" (includes all DLC) - 50% off - Now US$24.99 / £22.50
    $24.99 =/= £22.50
    $24.99 = £15.92
    "Fuck you." from Microsoft.

    The Evil Within (Xbox One) - 29% off - Now US$29.99 / £42.49
    ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!
    $29.99 DOES NOT EQUAL £42.49.
    $29.99 = £19.10.
    DIFFERENCE OF £23.39!!!
    23 pounds of FUCK YOU from Microsoft to EVERY UK resident.

    The Walking Dead (Xbox One) - 40% off - Now US$14.99 / £11.99
    $14.99 =/= £11.99
    $14.99 = £9.54
    This is about right, after tax.

    The Walking Dead: Season Two (Xbox One) - 40% off - Now US$14.99 / £11.99
    $14.99 =/= £11.99
    $14.99 = £9.54
    This is about right, after tax.

    The Walking Dead & The Walking Dead: Season Two Bundle - 40% off - Now US$24.99 / £20.00
    $24.99 =/= £20.00
    $24.99 = £15.92
    This is about right, after tax.

    Titanfall (Xbox One) - 75% off - Now US$9.99 / £10.00
    I don't even need to do this. Why would you get this, when you can get the next thing below... with all DLC... for FREE.

    Titanfall "Deluxe Edition" (includes all DLC) - 75% off - Now US$12.49 / £10.00
    This is actually about right, after tax is added.

    Watch_Dogs (Xbox One) - 33% off - Now US$39.99 / £40.19
    ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!
    $39.99 DOES NOT EQUAL £40.19.
    $39.99 = £25.46.
    DIFFERENCE OF £14.73!!!
    14 pounds of FUCK YOU from Microsoft to EVERY UK resident.

    Wolfenstein: The New Order (Xbox One) - 50% off - Now US$29.99 / £25.00
    $29.99 =/= £25.00
    $29.99 = £19.096
    This is however about right after tax is added.

    These deals may be awesome for america, but for the UK? They're fucking ridiculous, and an INSULT.

    Don't buy in, people.
    I totally agree, Micro Soft can go bip themselves with those horrible deals.
    scotwolf2
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.