Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 30 November 14 at 14:33
    Please use this thread to discuss the Assassin's Creed Liberation HD walkthrough
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant871,298
    Posted on 19 January 15 at 23:35
    How is this one coming along?
    Hey Niko, its your cousin! Let's go bowling!
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE589,985
    Posted on 20 January 15 at 10:23
    LuckyConquerer2 said:How is this one coming along?It's in reviewing process at the moment

compute
    TA Walkthrough Manager | "We work in the dark to serve the light" ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
  • GamerDtK78GamerDtK78364,227
    Posted on 28 January 15 at 08:19
    Cool thing. Played through the almost entire game without a guide so far when I accidentally deleted my save file. Really don't have the will to do it one more time without a time saving guide. And TA's walkthroughs are the best out there. Keep up your awesome work, guys!
    The signature appears at the bottom of the post.
  • Posted on 04 February 15 at 15:21
    What's the ETA for this game, in terms of a game completion? Not so much inquiring about the walk through in general.
    Rollus Tidus
    Posted on 04 February 15 at 17:46
    15 hours or so.
  • Posted on 12 February 15 at 00:38
    Phhhhh 40 hours
    Black ops 1 and 2 zombies and Ghosts extinction partners needed
    Posted on 12 February 15 at 09:18
    40 hours? No way.
  • Posted on 12 February 15 at 14:36
    LuckyConquerer2 said:40 hours? No way.Maybe they're a casual player? Or, not as skilled as us? wink I kid!

Nah, I think 40 hours is a stretch too. According to other sources, 15 to 20 hours is the norm. I'm just glad it doesn't last two hours long and will actually be worth the money spent for a digital title - $5.
    Rollus Tidus
    Posted on 26 February 15 at 19:13
    I am the new editor of this and plan to start on it next week as it failed to pass the reviewing process.

If you have any queries or requests, post here and let me know. I will do what I can to help.
    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any. - Max Payne
  • Posted on 26 February 15 at 19:16
    My only request is that you have this up by the time I decide to start this. :P

Good luck though. I'm sure you'll do fine.
    Rollus Tidus
    Posted on 26 February 15 at 19:23
    When do you plan on starting this, Granny?
    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any. - Max Payne
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,432,619
    Posted on 26 February 15 at 19:27
    Mr Granstaff said:My only request is that you have this up by the time I decide to start this. :P

Good luck though. I'm sure you'll do fine.
    It's mostly fine, story section needs some serious work. However if Lucky decides he wants to change any other parts of the walkthrough he is more than welcome to.
    Posted on 26 February 15 at 19:29
    Skimmed it but not yet looked in detail.
  • Posted on 26 February 15 at 19:30
    Hmm... Good question. I honestly don't know. Definitely soon after I complete the main story in AC III, which may take me no longer than a week to wrap up.

Still have this bean dive to recover from as well, so who really knows. Probably next month, at some point, for sure.

(My late grandpa was nicknamed "Granny" so that's awesome you say that).

And, whatever you do, don't let that Danger guy have no part in this. He's a noob. Much like his play style, he's always dying, especially in sniper games. wink
    Rollus Tidus
    Posted on 26 February 15 at 19:40, Edited on 26 February 15 at 19:40 by LuckyKant
    I am stuck with him so I best whip him into shape. I could borrow Aveline's whip. laugh
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,432,619
    Posted on 26 February 15 at 19:40
    LuckyConquerer2 said:Skimmed it but not yet looked in detail.Just have a read through and see what you wanna do.

Mr Granstaff said:Hmm... Good question. I honestly don't know. Definitely soon after I complete the main story in AC III, which may take me no longer than a week to wrap up.

Still have this bean dive to recover from as well, so who really knows. Probably next month, at some point, for sure.

(My late grandpa was nicknamed "Granny" so that's awesome you say that).

And, whatever you do, don't let that Danger guy have no part in this. He's a noob. Much like his play style, he's always dying, especially in sniper games. wink
    Hmm I seem to remember you being a pretty bad sniper wink
    Posted on 14 April 15 at 08:49
    I am no longer working on this. I am too busy to even game.
  • xDaffxDaff461,583
    Posted on 14 April 15 at 11:18, Edited on 14 April 15 at 11:50 by MC0REBE
    Now looking for a new editor for the walkthrough. LuckyConquerer2 has written the story guide up to Sequence 3, so there's a fair bit of work left to do. So if anyone would like to pick up from there, send me or MC0REBE a PM.
    Your Smile Should Have Told Me You're Trouble.
    Posted on 22 April 15 at 19:48
    Any interest? I might as well work on it, extremely slowly, if no one else steps up.

How long is a WT expected to be in progress for?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.