Game Discussion: Ryse: Son of Rome Forum

Achievements not unlocking

AuthorMessage
TheBeast0997
TheBeast0997
Posted on 01 August 14 at 10:12
Hey,

As the title suggests, i'm having trouble unlocking achievements. I've played through the game on Centurion difficulty, collected everything, but i didn't get their related achievements. This morning however, i played the first mission on Legendary and got the achievement for it.

Is there any way to solve this?
TheBeast0997
TheBeast0997
Posted on 01 August 14 at 10:29
On the collectibles tab it shows that i've found everything, but the achievement tracker is not at 100%
SOUNDOGG
SOUNDOGG
Posted on 02 August 14 at 09:54
im having the same issue,not unlocking achievements on trials fusion and ghosts.
GAMERJET XBL
GAMERJET XBL
Posted on 02 August 14 at 11:13
It's a wide spread issue. More details here:

Xbox One Achievements

It's fixed for some, including me, but many others are experiencing issues of this.
TheBeast0997
TheBeast0997
Posted on 02 August 14 at 11:55
Well, hopefully they will unlock at some point.
SPOOKYVILLE
SPOOKYVILLE
Posted on 17 August 14 at 19:38
Not related to that now. Playing it today ane one of the collectables I deffo picked up is showing as not collected in game and companion app. Won't let me collect it again either.
Vermigs
Vermigs
Posted on 28 August 14 at 18:31
Game shows that I collected all chronicles but the achievement and companion apps show that I'm missing one (stuck at 97%). Try to go back to collect the one the companion app is saying I'm missing and it shows that I already picked it up.
Exalted Entity
Posted on 28 August 14 at 18:50
Xbox Achievements app is minimally glitchy for a small quantity of gamers currently. Microsoft is working on the fix.
Vermigs
Vermigs
Posted on 28 August 14 at 19:29
Was checking out the forums over at Xbox Support and it seems to be happening to some other achievements that are dependent on unlocking skills as well.
Exalted Entity
Posted on 29 August 14 at 16:21
Vermigs said:Was checking out the forums over at Xbox Support and it seems to be happening to some other achievements that are dependent on unlocking skills as well.Across all games pretty much :P
Vermigs
Vermigs
Posted on 29 August 14 at 17:14
Yeah. Out of curiosity I was checking smart glass today and it seems like they implemented the fix for the app today too.
Exalted Entity
Posted on 29 August 14 at 19:46
Vermigs said:Yeah. Out of curiosity I was checking smart glass today and it seems like they implemented the fix for the app today too.They did, but only sort of. They actually did it a few days ago. Some people will still get the glitch if they already have the glitch. Basically, until someone's "glitched" achievement pops from the persistent glitch we had in the past, any new achievement post patch can be glitched. But once the last remnant of the "old glitched" achievements have popped, they will all be free from the glitch. It's a weird code, but to make sure that no previously glitched achievements were permanently locked, they had to make an exception.
Martay28
Martay28
Posted on 12 November 14 at 19:33
Cant believe Ryse: Son Of Rome has done me over!! 8 Achievements not popping and giving me the gamer score even though I have unlocked them!! angry
The Moon Snail
Posted on 21 July 17 at 19:53, Edited on 21 July 17 at 19:53 by The Moon Snail
I'm having the same problem as you, man. Collectibles are 100% in the collectibles tab, game is beaten but still, achievements are locked.
ShadyShall
ShadyShall
Posted on 25 July 17 at 02:06
I was looking forward to starting this game, but with all the glitches, i am wondering if it is worth it.

can you guys let us know which achievements are still buggy? is it just the collectible ones or any others currently (2017)...???
[url=http://www.trueachievements.com/ShadyShall.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/ShadyShall.png[/img][/url]
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.