Game Discussion: skate. Forum

ONLINE???

AuthorMessage
Blisle83
Blisle83
Posted on 01 December 14 at 07:15
Are severs back on for this?? i picked it up cheap on black Friday and TA says they are obtainable.. can i do the glitch?? does that even work??
Blisle83
KiDLUCiF3R
KiDLUCiF3R
Posted on 01 December 14 at 17:54
I am yet to do the glitch but I'm a little hesitant to do so! I didn't know the servers were down when I got this in the sale! I also saw all achievements were obtainable ha. Let me know what you decide to do... We can go down together!
Deadpool 1194
Posted on 02 December 14 at 02:57
As far as I'm aware the servers are gone and aren't ever coming back. You're totally leaving it up to luck with the glitch. You could either unlock no achievements, unlock a couple or pop everything you've yet to unlock. Your best bet is to totally play offline and just recover your account online if it works. This should give you a couple of attempts to nail the glitch. It does mean you'll have to play all the way up to the last photo and lose all that progress if it doesn't work though.
Blisle83
Blisle83
Posted on 02 December 14 at 17:06
I started this a long time ago and i knew the servers had been dropped.. then i saw the sale got it again.. ($3) why not!! then i saw the achievements are obtainable,WTF... ne way.. i have now learned that the EA NATION (XBL servers) Are still gone.. so i don't know why they have them listed as obtainable again... Oh and after reading what people say about the glitch, i don't think i would consider trying it.
Blisle83
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.