Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 08 September 14 at 08:12
    Please use this thread to discuss the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition walkthrough
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr1,311,320
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 03:26
    Hey guys! I'll be doing the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition walkthrough. I've been playing Minecraft regularly for over 4 years now and I know just about everything there is to know about the game. I'm going to be working on the walkthrough as much as I can until it's reviewed and released, and hopefully it doesn't take too long (which it shouldn't). I currently have the Walkthrough Overview done as well as the General Hints And Tips done (I'm assuming so. I might add more tips, if I feel they'll make any achievements easier to get). If anyone has any questions about this, just ask. Looking forward to helping! :)
  • SpilnerSpilner998,142
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 15:44
    A 'legit' and fast way would be nice, so the achievement whores get the easy fix and the people who want to play properly can get it the old fashioned way.
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 19:26
    The achievements basically have to be done 'legit' because they are unobtainable in creative mode. The majority of the achievements will be done in a seed specific world, but a few of them will be done in the tutorial world. If some people don't want to do them in the tutorial world, I can also say how to do it in the regular survival world.
  • SpilnerSpilner998,142
    Posted on 10 September 14 at 00:01
    Sorry, by legit I meant in a non 'gimmie' way like using the tutorial world to grind something (emeralds for example) glad you'll be doing both!
    I find bugs, its my thing! I don't break things on purpose it just happens :D
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 October 14 at 19:23
    i wanna help on the walkthrough
    Posted on 04 October 14 at 22:51
    Sorry Michael, the walkthrough is done. It's been done for about 3 weeks now. I'm just waiting for it to be published.
  • Information
  • SpilnerSpilner998,142
    Posted on 05 October 14 at 11:03
    Controller icons would help break up the lines of text a tiny bit but looks good.
    I speak for me, the site speaks for itself
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth273,911
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 08:38
    Spilner said:Controller icons would help break up the lines of text a tiny bit but looks good.Added.
  • SpilnerSpilner998,142
    Posted on 08 October 14 at 08:46
    Nice
    I speak for me, the site speaks for itself
  • Calex dEUSCalex dEUS1,304,474
    Posted on 13 October 14 at 19:36
    Followed the guide and helped me get everything with little or no problems.

As mentioned some of the paragraphs could benefit from being broken up a bit so they are easier to read through, like as I was finishing up I was working on the Zombie Doctor one, that could be broken up so the steps are easier to read.

As I said though the content of the guide is AAA+++ , well done it's great work.
  • V1ncentvalV1ncentval72,470
    Posted on 23 November 14 at 23:44
    Noticed that Iron Golem achievement is not listed, at least not in the 'legit' story walkthrough section.
    Posted on 29 November 14 at 17:45
    Ya, I'll fix that. The guide is there, just forgot to actually add the achievement while editing.
  • Posted on 23 January 15 at 03:12
    Hay guys. This is the best walk through ever. A+++ all the way.
    But I do have a few questions.
    1). Seed. Is it ibeextoycat or "ibeextoycat" (with "" in it).
    2) if it is just ibeextoycat the only issue I have is I am not getting the skeleton dungeon with the zombie dungeon as a double dungeon. I'm just getting a single zombie dungeon at location giving.

Thank u in advance.
    Ryan (Valhalla1388x)
    Poliver138@aol.com
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 January 15 at 04:44
    Valhalla1388x said:Hay guys. This is the best walk through ever. A+++ all the way.
    But I do have a few questions.
    1). Seed. Is it ibeextoycat or "ibeextoycat" (with "" in it).
    2) if it is just ibeextoycat the only issue I have is I am not getting the skeleton dungeon with the zombie dungeon as a double dungeon. I'm just getting a single zombie dungeon at location giving.

Thank u in advance.
    Ryan (Valhalla1388x)
    Poliver138@aol.com
    This seed is the exact same as "ibeextoycat"

And that makes you larger than life
  • Posted on 23 January 15 at 19:40
    Thank you. That's what comes up on my screen. So I do have the seed right. It just won't give me a double dungon for some reason. I get zombies but not skeletons.
  • Chris1984ukChris1984uk1,138,377
    Posted on 10 February 15 at 23:33
    Is this walkthrough going to be changed seeing how it doesnt match the new Tutorial world?
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 22:02
    Chris1984uk said:Is this walkthrough going to be changed seeing how it doesnt match the new Tutorial world?I wasn't aware that it got a new tutorial world. I'll start updating this shortly.
  • Metabolic VMetabolic V520,742
    Posted on 20 March 15 at 04:09
    I'm having the same issue as Valhalla, I am going to the 'double dungeon' but all I get is one room, one zombie spawn and one chest. The chest has the redstone, some string but only one bucket so I can't continue on to the next step. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.