Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
EbonHawk01
EbonHawk01
Posted on 18 January 17 at 17:22, Edited on 18 January 17 at 17:24 by EbonHawk01
I just started playing Minecraft. I only started the game because my Xbox One S came with a free copy. I quickly discovered that the tutorial world is completely different to the one described in the walkthrough - which unfortunately renders the walkthrough completely useless. I was hoping for an easy completion but if you are just starting out now it's definitely not easy.
DKN117
DKN117
Posted on 24 April 17 at 04:16
Guy who's planning on finally joining the bandwagon and getting Minecraft X-One soon here. Adding insult to injury regarding the guide's loss of viability, I heard that the chest-open-pause-screen-whatever item duplication method that the guide uses has been removed by a patch or update since this guide was made. Can anyone confirm?
Commander Shepard: Savior. Paragon. Hero. Galaxy-Saver. HORRIBLE Dancer.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 24 April 17 at 22:47
DKN117 said:
Guy who's planning on finally joining the bandwagon and getting Minecraft X-One soon here. Adding insult to injury regarding the guide's loss of viability, I heard that the chest-open-pause-screen-whatever item duplication method that the guide uses has been removed by a patch or update since this guide was made. Can anyone confirm?
Yup thats patched.
tibor b
tibor b
Posted on 27 July 17 at 13:47
I got about half the achievements with the walkthrough. It definitely needs updating but for noobs like me it is a good starting point.
H3rmitard
211,110 211,110 GamerScore
H3rmitard
Posted on 23 October 17 at 14:01
Keep watching, I have been added to the walkthrough to update it, I have a few bits already sorted but still a lot more to add, but it will all be up to date, and will take into account both those who have the 360 version who can port all saves, as well as those that just have the Xbox one version
Dhrop
Posted on 27 June 18 at 00:58
would I essentially be able to use this same walkthrough in the new update of minecraft or no
kegonomics
kegonomics
Posted on 16 July 18 at 01:21
Any word on the walkthrough updates?
H3rmitard
H3rmitard
Posted on 13 August 18 at 19:53, Edited on 13 August 18 at 19:53 by H3rmitard
sorry for the delay, I had written about 1/4 when I posted that, but unfortunately I fell ill since the start of the year and have really only just started back up writing it again. I would like to say it will be finished soon, and can update you guys at the end of the month with where I am at.
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 13 August 18 at 21:21
H3rmitard said:
sorry for the delay, I had written about 1/4 when I posted that, but unfortunately I fell ill since the start of the year and have really only just started back up writing it again. I would like to say it will be finished soon, and can update you guys at the end of the month with where I am at.
Your health is more important for sure, hope you're feeling a load better now man and thanks for all your work on this WT! :)
H3rmitard
H3rmitard
Posted on 02 September 18 at 08:57
Just as an update, the first 1000g has been typed and tested, and so has the first title update as well, just working on the last few updates now and then I will see if it will pass the publishing test
ScottMacFreedom
Posted on 18 October 18 at 14:06
H3rmitard said:
Just as an update, the first 1000g has been typed and tested, and so has the first title update as well, just working on the last few updates now and then I will see if it will pass the publishing test
Just curious, did the tutorial change with the most recent updates?
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 18 October 18 at 17:48
ScottMacFreedom said:
H3rmitard said:
Just curious, did the tutorial change with the most recent updates?
It would have changed with the updates this version last got, which is a long way behind now. Once the updates to this are done, this is the one minecraft guide that will at least never need updating again.
snake42069
snake42069
Posted on 10 April 19 at 14:11, Edited on 10 April 19 at 14:16 by snake42069
xbox one edition guide needs updating. nothing is the same in the guide anymore. im getting lost left and right.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 10 April 19 at 15:54
The comments above pretty much talk about that and how it was being worked on at the time. It is also on our list of walkthroughs needing improvement for exactly this reason, we need someone to actually alter it though, so not much we can do right now.
H3rmitard
H3rmitard
Posted on 14 May 19 at 17:40, Edited on 18 May 19 at 23:30 by H3rmitard
Just to add that I am still working on this, apologies, its been a while since I've been able to work on it, its been a bit of a rollercoaster, but I just need to edit a few bits and pieces and add stuff in. Expect it to be arriving soonish! =]

Edit: I have now finished it and sent it for review, apologies once again on the amount of time it took me to get this one up, it hasn't been an easy ride for me!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.