Game Discussion: The Walking Dead: Season Two (Xbox 360) Forum

Episode Three Achievements missing

AuthorMessage
Jo3y Ban3s
Jo3y Ban3s
280,587 TrueAchievement Points37 posts
Last post: 10 Jul 15 at 17:30
Posted on 15 May 14 at 18:38
System>Storage>pick hdd/usb/mem unit that has your tag>profile>click A>Delete>Delete profile only

Then

HOME button>download profile and follow instructions.

Hope you know your email and password for LIVE ID
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Achievement Completion Percentage: 99.28% (Includes owned DLC) - 2 more achievements required to reach 99.3%TrueAchievements Moderator8,683 posts
Last post: Today at 14:42
Posted on 15 May 14 at 18:46
EstocoImo said:
Exactly how do you recover your gamer tag? I googled it but I'm afraid of doing it wrong. I suppose I'm just need to go to the system, choose profile and then delete my gamer tag in the hard drive, then re-download it? Do I need to be sign-out when I do this?
When you get to the sign in, on the far right, it should say "Download Profile". You put the e-mail address associated with your gamer tag. Then it will prompt you for your password. After that, your profile will be downloaded and you have the option of telling your XBox to remember the password. If you're using a theme, you might have to reestablish it. Just click on your avatar and one of the choices is Theme.

I'm assuming you already deleted your profile. You go to system, storage, hard drive, profiles and select delete profile. Make sure you delete only the profile and not the profile and items. You do have to be signed out. However, if you are not signed out, you will be told you need to be signed out. If you accept, you will automatically be signed out.

As an alternative, if you have a USB drive that you've formatted for the 360, you can move your profile to the USB drive. It's very much the same process--you go to system, storage, hard drive, profiles and select move profile rather than delete profile and select the USB drive as the destination. Remove the USB drive and download your profile as stated above.
MikaDaiki
MikaDaiki
258,470 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 90.32% (Includes owned DLC) - 50 more achievements required to reach 91%184 posts
Last post: 14 Jun at 19:12
Posted on 15 May 14 at 19:20
The achievements are now up on xbox.com!
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Achievement Completion Percentage: 99.28% (Includes owned DLC) - 2 more achievements required to reach 99.3%TrueAchievements Moderator8,683 posts
Last post: Today at 14:42
Posted on 15 May 14 at 19:27
MikaDaiki said:
The achievements are now up on xbox.com!
I see you beat me to it. Yes, the game is safe to play.
Damien Kass
Damien Kass
73,783 TrueAchievement Points7 posts
Last post: 06 Jun 14 at 02:20
Posted on 06 June 14 at 02:20, Edited on 06 June 14 at 02:21 by Damien Kass
nm
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.