Game Info Submission Archive: Perfect Dark (2010)

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Perfect Dark - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Perfect Dark (2010)

• Information
    Posted on 18 July 12 at 19:34
    planting42 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Perfect Dark (2010):

planting42 said:
    Perfect Dark (2010)Crowning GloryThe Crowning Glory achievement in Perfect Dark (2010) worth 57 pointsEarn all the Leaderboard Crowns.

Should be online/offline. This achievement has both online and offline components and will pop when the final component has been completed.

• thirtysmooththirtysmooth285,531
    Posted on 19 July 12 at 08:10
    Hi there planting42. It seems that you need to be connected to LIVE for the crowns to be added to the leaderboards. Can you confirm that you don't need access to the leaderboards in order to earn this achievement?
  • planting42planting422,094,233
    Posted on 20 July 12 at 18:01
    Sure, there are 2 reasons why I believe this to unlock online or off.

1) Nearly 9% of TA users have unlocked this offline - which is a substantial amount.

2) The achievement itself has both online and offline components. Although the guides suggest being connected to LIVE, I was able to acquire 1 crown offline - 3.2 G5 Building: Reconnaissance - Bow To The Audience [Agent] and it does show up as completed when I view my Awards.
    www.GTASC.net | No Shame in Kiddy Games
  • Epsilon ThetaEpsilon Theta1,042,933
    Posted on 21 July 12 at 10:17
    We have changed the flags. I also removed Cumulative from the achievement in question. Thank you for your submission and your explanations!
  • ReaboReabo780,932
    Posted on 15 January 13 at 13:03
    So i has to be done online? I cant see the online aspect anywhere on the requirements to unlock :/
  • Information
    Posted on 08 February 13 at 05:04
    https://www.trueachievements.com/Dominator+Dale.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Perfect Dark (2010):

Dominator Dale said:
    Perfect Dark (2010)AgentThe Agent achievement in Perfect Dark (2010) worth 28 pointsComplete the Solo Missions on Agent

I completed the game on Agent difficulty, online, with leaderboard times for each required mission. I never received the achievement. Just by looking at the comments in the solution for this achievement it seems obvious others are having issues as well. I think the flag "Buggy" should be added. Thanks!

• xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,567,910
    Posted on 12 February 13 at 06:17
    Thanks for the submission, the flag has been added.
    I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
  • Information
  • planting42planting422,094,233
    Posted on 13 November 16 at 02:56
    Thank you for your question BadWolfTommie. The reason that this is flagged with both flags is because the achievement requires progress in both online and offline game modes to unlock. The Online/Offline flag refers to achievements that can unlock in either mode.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2016.htm
  • Information
    Posted on 13 November 16 at 02:59
    This post was archived by WebChimp UK
  • Information
    Posted on 05 February 17 at 19:08
    lightsup55 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Perfect Dark Achievements:

lightsup55 said:
    Perfect Dark (2010)Prime TargetThe Prime Target achievement in Perfect Dark (2010) worth 55 pointsComplete every Challenge up to and including 29, the 10th Prime number.

Host Only

Completion of challenges (even when other players are present over Xbox Live) only saves for the host player.

• Posted on 05 February 17 at 23:51
    Thank you for the submission, lightsup55 . We've added the Host Only flag as requested.
  • Information
  • Information
    Posted on 19 June 19 at 08:45
    lightsup55 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Perfect Dark Achievements:

lightsup55 said:
    Perfect Dark (2010)Prime TargetThe Prime Target achievement in Perfect Dark (2010) worth 55 pointsComplete every Challenge up to and including 29, the 10th Prime number.

Buggy +

The actual achievement's requirements say that you need to complete Challenge 1-29 but will unlock after having completed challenges marked by a star based on the player count.

So you could essentially
    - complete Challenge 1 solo
    - complete Challenge 1 with 2 players
    - complete Challenge 1 with 3 players
    - complete Challenge 1 with 4 players
    And you'll have 4 stars next to Challenge 1. This counts as 4 challenges completed. You can keep doing this with each of the earlier and easier challenges until you get to challenge 8 to leave you with slightly more than 29 stars.

The only problem with this method is that the achievement doesn't pop right away. However, if the player were to quit the game (completely exit and stop the game from running; especially if playing via backward compatibility on Xbox One), loaded the game back up, chose "Play Game" from the main menu, this achievement will unlock under the conditions I've mentioned above.

All of this is mentioned in the achievement's top guide posted by Dr Lipschitz.
    Dr Lipschitz Perfect Dark (2010) Prime Target Dr Lipschitz's solution for the Prime Target Achievement in Perfect Dark (2010)Complete every Challenge up to and including 29, the 10th Prime number.

• MichalKVMichalKV1,050,745
    Posted on 19 June 19 at 08:51
    Thank you for the submission lightsup55. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy+.
  • Information
    Posted on 19 June 19 at 11:16
    This post was archived by Nomstuff
  • Information
    Posted on 24 August 21 at 14:31
    I The Wise has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Perfect Dark (2010) Achievements:

I The Wise said:
    Perfect Dark (2010)Tools Of The TradeThe Tools Of The Trade achievement in Perfect Dark (2010) worth 36 pointsGet a Bronze rating or better with all 32 weapons in the Firing Range.

This achievement needs the Buggy- flag, because if you meet the requirements you will unlock the extra level The Duel (your award for getting bronze on all 32 weapons), but for some people the achievement will not unlock, at all. And the only fix is, apparently, to delete your save and do it all again.

• MichalKVMichalKV1,050,745
    Posted on 31 August 21 at 09:19
    Thanks I The Wise. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy-.
  • Information
    Posted on 31 August 21 at 09:40
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads