Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

More Windows 8 Delistings

• Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D2,055,259
    Posted on 04 July 14 at 23:50
    EmDeeGee said:Don't you just love how Microsoft gives everything a half-arsed effort, and then decides not to support it anymore later, when it hasn't made them billions of $$$ yet...Yeah, capitalism. Crazy, huh?
  • CroutonCrusaderCroutonCrusader1,795,822
    Posted on 04 July 14 at 23:56
    alklein92201 said:I know you cannot redownload delisted Windows phone games, but can you redownload Windows 8 apps?Yes, you can redownload Windows 8 apps. Goto Store, Account, My Apps and right click the app you want to redownload. Then click Install at the bottom of the screen.
  • acedawg4acedawg42,275,275
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 00:04
    Shit is getting removed faster than new games being released?
  • Death and GloryDeath and Glory2,418,551
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 00:04
    Shit does this mean Gunpowder's DLC is delisted as well?
  • GREGO McGEEGREGO McGEE3,600,815
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 00:11
    This is a dark day indeed...
  • finallife6finallife61,420,417
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 00:19
    Shout to the decline of any W8 games, great to see there still hasn't been a good non mobile feeling game
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 00:20
    Oh by the way, BLAZBLUE: CALAMITY TRIGGER and TOY SOLDIERS are MIA as well…
  • Posted on 05 July 14 at 00:25
    I have a feeling this has something to do with them publishing PC games on Steam (Halo: Spartan Assault, Ms. Splosion Man, Loco Cycle, Dead Rising 3, and soon Fable Anniversary). Since they're removing the LIVE feature, they're probably sticking games on Steam and the Windows Store. 2 sources for money versus the 1.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,732,305
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 00:35
    Goddamn it, I was going to get some of these - recently got my Win8 laptop running and was going to buy stuff after upgrading to 8.1. Pain in the ass.
  • Rusty Nail zhRusty Nail zh1,435,067
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 00:42, Edited on 05 July 14 at 00:43 by Rusty Nail zh
    The Harvest is de-listed on the windows phone as well. Just wanted to download it now, after I read this. Too late! Waited 2 years for a red stripe on harvest....dang!
    Downloading some old games now, before it is too late. ;)
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kiss ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 July 14 at 00:47
    ChewieOnIce said:ii x Etchells X said:Hayato Uchiha said:Thank god i never bought a wp, it seems like it's dying out slowly.I nearly got one earlier in the year, glad i didnt nowThese aren't even windows phone, they're windows 8More WP phone games were also delisted in the last week including today.....
    Who cares about ratio? No one can see it without TA lmao.
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,965,893
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 01:17
    Shame, glacier blast is an awesome game.

And it was free, and only took three hours to complete.

Glad I already got this one!
  • mosin360mosin360770,304
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 01:26
    Heck, I ranted on the bottom three game's forums weeks ago that they had been delisted.

Had no idea that some of those others are now gone. And that Glacier Blast just came out this year. MS making me sad.
    Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82488,434
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 01:40
    Well.. I have completed glacier blast last year. It was free so no reasons for anybody to not have picked it up... unless you just got win 8
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 July 14 at 01:47
    Some nice comprehension errors here.
    Your reality is arbitrary.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,500,631
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 01:49, Edited on 05 July 14 at 01:49 by Ahayzo
    CroutonCrusader said:alklein92201 said:I know you cannot redownload delisted Windows phone games, but can you redownload Windows 8 apps?Yes, you can redownload Windows 8 apps. Goto Store, Account, My Apps and right click the app you want to redownload. Then click Install at the bottom of the screen.Edited my post since it wasn't clear. I know I can redownload Windows 8 Apps. Can I redownload delisted Windows 8 apps
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42745,586
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 02:08
    ^ Yes, you can redownload delisted Windows 8 apps. The post you quote is correct. I give slightly more detailed directions here.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,718,840
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 02:09, Edited on 05 July 14 at 02:14 by Sashamorning
    ...and sniped! I was just about to repost MathGuy's instructions. toast

Furthermore, this goes again to why I think that digital-only releases aren't the way to go. Give me a physical disc so that I can pull it out later.
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth.
    Posted on 05 July 14 at 03:14
    Not sure if there are any mods here, but I just checked on every WIN 8 game.

The following 3 are also gone:
    BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
    Toy Soldiers: Cold War
    Tentacles: Enter the Mind

If anyone has luck finding these, please let me know, otherwise that unfortunate list can be extended...
  • Posted on 05 July 14 at 03:23
    GREGO McGEE said:Not sure if there are any mods here, but I just checked on every WIN 8 game.

The following are also gone:
    BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
    Toy Soldiers: Cold War
    Tentacles: Enter the Mind

If anyone has luck finding these, please let me know, otherwise that unfortunate list can be extended...
    Um, yeah, I found all of them actually
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.