Game Discussion: Dark Messiah: Might and Magic Elements

Walkthrough

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 May 14 at 07:17, Edited on 16 May 14 at 08:41 by
    I'm going to be doing a cometary-less walk-through for this game. I'm mostly making it for the collection items, secret area's and relics. If anybody wants to write a guide for this game I'd be willing to try to make video's for most of the achievements. I'd like to avoid having to re-do and film the multiplayer achievements.

There are various achievements I'll have to work towards and might take several attempts like kicking enemies into the void or the ones that require more than one play-through. I can't really edit my video's either. If I mess up I have to start completely over.

All the guides for this game seem to be text guides and hard to follow at times. Here's the first video. Prologue and Chapter 1.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCGRAfloJ_M
    HaxAras
  • FunnnkyyyFunnnkyyy836,454
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 11:59
    Awesome! I have completed the multiplayer and was about to start looking for a guide like this! Will keep watch for your next videos! :)

Thanks for doing these!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 January 15 at 07:57
    Never remembered to update. The collectibles/story walkthrough is done. Best you play a Rogue. I missed out on 1 collectible because of not being able to pick a lock.
    HaxAras
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.