Game Discussion: BioShock Infinite (Xbox 360) Forum

Is Clash in the Clouds worth it?

AuthorMessage
THEpaynexkiller
Posted on 28 December 14 at 23:47
Finished all of the DLC so far, but haven't started that one. Do I delete my Game and move on with my life, or is Clouds worth doing? Give me your thoughts completionists! Do you plan on playing it?
The new and improved.
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 01 January 15 at 03:03
It's very frustrating, and it could very well ruin your perspective on Bioshock Infinite. That being said, I would still say go for it if you're a completionist.
Walkthrough Supervisor and Platformer God
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 01 January 15 at 11:33
SpiralGamerpro said:It's very frustrating, and it could very well ruin your perspective on Bioshock Infinite. That being said, I would still say go for it if you're a completionist.Haven't started it yet myself, but I know I'll enjoy it. Because I'll go into it reassuring myself that there's no goddamn way it's worse than Dunwall City Trials.
Achieving achievements since whenever.
Segendary Ty
Segendary Ty
Posted on 01 January 15 at 17:07
Agreed HVAC Techie. No trials within a game or DLC can be more annoying than that. Even if trials don't really belong in the game (hitman absolution, Dishonored, Bioshock series)
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 01 January 15 at 19:53, Edited on 01 January 15 at 19:54 by Narcissist Code
It is better than Dunwall City at least. laugh
Walkthrough Supervisor and Platformer God
KROGAN WARLORDS
Posted on 02 January 15 at 12:12
Played it on my old account and although I didn't finish it I am going to start it on this tag love bioshock
FFX Brotherhood
Posted on 13 April 15 at 22:28
I quite liked the DLC, thought it was a nice add on. I would recommend.
I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
Queen0fHorror
Posted on 17 April 15 at 18:16
It's awesome. Going back to rapture was really exciting. Plus it extends the story from infinite
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 17 April 15 at 18:21, Edited on 17 April 15 at 18:21 by Narcissist Code
xHorroR Fiendx said:It's awesome. Going back to rapture was really exciting. Plus it extends the story from infiniteI think you're referring to the wrong DLC. Burial at Sea is the one that takes you back to Rapture.
Walkthrough Supervisor, Platformer God, and GTASC Prize Master
Haztronautt
Haztronautt
Posted on 02 September 15 at 11:06
Personally I really enjoyed it. It gets you exploring variants of combat you may not have tried before, as well as putting your skills to the test. Great fun !
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.