Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

RAGE Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
xNSHD
xNSHD
Posted on 24 October 18 at 16:56, Edited on 24 October 18 at 17:00 by xNSHD
Dang3R Gaming said:
None of these responses are crying, just asking that you actually respect people that take their time to do this, rather than dismissing genuine points or acting like there's some arbitrary time limit that should be in place because the walkthrough wasn't finished in some small time frame that you find acceptable.
never once didn't show respect, all i did was voice my opinion i never said anything that would be classed as disrespectful. didn't personally attack the author or anything just simply said i think 4 months even in your spare time is a bit much.
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 24 October 18 at 18:36
That's enough of the bickering back and forth.

Future posts of the kind will be deleted. This thread isn't the place for it.
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 27 October 18 at 21:36
In other, positive news though: 2 more sections have been completed ...
Walkthrough Assistant Manager - We work in the dark to serve the light - ENGORGE!
scarlet speed
scarlet speed
Posted on 30 October 18 at 20:10
MC0REBE said:
In other, positive news though: 2 more sections have been completed ...
You're awesome man!!! Keep up the good work!
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 03 November 18 at 10:30, Edited on 03 November 18 at 11:13 by MC0REBE
Another update: out of the 39 pages I've created, only 12 more need work. I've slowly but surely been adding text, screenshots, maps and videos and hope to wrap this up soon.

At the moment though, there's a small bug which doens't enable me to upload images to this walkthrough but I've already reported it to the WT Manager and my assigned overseer.

I'll keep you updated (hopefully once a week) about any progress I've made. Thanks all for your patience, but I'm very proud of what I've put into this walkthrough and it will be one of the best ones I've wrote to date.

Edit: The upload issue only occurs using Chrome on Mac OS X, and I'm now using Safari to upload images.
We work in the dark to serve the light - ENGORGE!
Good Tinder
Good Tinder
Posted on 05 December 18 at 08:15
Any new progress MC0REBE?
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 05 December 18 at 11:52
He got a few more sections done around the time of his last post I believe, but not much in the past few weeks, as he has been quite busy.
scarlet speed
scarlet speed
Posted on 09 January 19 at 18:03
Any updates?
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 09 January 19 at 21:35
Was speaking the other night. He has some time off coming up and hopes to finish it during that or at least make a good chunk of progress.
scarlet speed
scarlet speed
Posted on 01 March 19 at 14:33
Updates? I know he has all the videos done but a text guide is so much easier sometimes.
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 06 March 19 at 20:25
scarlet speed said:
Updates? I know he has all the videos done but a text guide is so much easier sometimes.
I had a very busy period the past few weeks with work. I should have some more free time to finish the last 6-7 pages I need to do. I'm almost there, I just need to find the time to put in some quality work. Sorry for the delay once more, I do want to have it done asap.
Walkthrough Manager | We work in the dark to serve the light ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze | www.mcoreviews.com
scarlet speed
scarlet speed
Posted on 07 March 19 at 13:49
MC0REBE said:
scarlet speed said:
I had a very busy period the past few weeks with work. I should have some more free time to finish the last 6-7 pages I need to do. I'm almost there, I just need to find the time to put in some quality work. Sorry for the delay once more, I do want to have it done asap.
No problem, was just wondering. No complaints from me because I get life happens. Good luck with the rest.
CATFISH504
CATFISH504
Posted on 18 April 19 at 13:47
Any update on this WT? A previous post said "Everything is written mate, just recording the last half of the missions" on Posted on 11 October 13 at 2:24 am...... Did the guide get taken down???
~~CATFISH504
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 18 April 19 at 14:24
Well back then was far different standards, it was set for a new owner for a while probably (not sure as I wasn't management back then) and is back with Mc0re now. I know it's bad that it is taking this long and we do check in to make sure things are being done, so I'll try and get another update from him.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 18 April 19 at 18:10
So this is what I got from him. He's had his hand in a cast for the past month and hasn't been able to use his computer properly because of it, but does have Sunday off and is hoping to finish at least 3 pages that day. Says only 4-5 need filling out to finish it entirely, so at this rate it hopefully won't be long till it is complete.
ClassierPompano
Posted on 20 April 19 at 15:49
Dang3R Gaming said:
So this is what I got from him. He's had his hand in a cast for the past month and hasn't been able to use his computer properly because of it, but does have Sunday off and is hoping to finish at least 3 pages that day. Says only 4-5 need filling out to finish it entirely, so at this rate it hopefully won't be long till it is complete.
Awesome sitting in my game pass list revving to go :)
CATFISH504
CATFISH504
Posted yesterday at 23:36
Dang3R Gaming said:
Thanks for the update, really appreciate it!! toast
~~CATFISH504
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted yesterday at 23:54
Small update, about 2 and a half more pages were written up today, so only a few small ones remain. No clue on a time frame, but it hopefully won't be too long.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.