The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: December 10th, 2013

• NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty807,627
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 17:10
    Some nice games there, might buy Rayman 3 HD and Cloudberry Kingdom at those prices
  • pommer299pommer299322,028
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 17:11
    I highly recommend the Tyranny of King Washington DLC episodes for ACIII if you haven't gotten around to them yet, at that price especially.

I picked up another four games myself...these deals are making my backlog even worse
    Twitter: @MarcC_29 | PSN: MarcC_29
  • WestsideSxEWestsideSxE496,748
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 17:28
    Woo the Wallace pack is finally on sale
  • Posted on 10 December 13 at 17:38
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    EXCELLENT SALE for once!

Definitely gonna pick up Air Conflicts Secret Wars (EU) and Ace Combat Assault Horizon, and maybe Apache Air Assault.

Fancy Call Of Juarez Gunslinger too as Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood was a very enjoyable unconventional shooter with one of the best stories in any FPS to date.

Also am I right in thinking I'd need a US Xbox to play Air Conflicts: Secret Wars ?
    Yes you'd need an NTSC xbox. Check out this thread for more information.

Games on Demand games that requires no VPN.
  • Posted on 10 December 13 at 17:45
    Gonna get me some Ghost Recon.

I would recommend Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Prince if Persia. I enjoyed them both very much.
    CJ tainted this sig
  • GeoffistophelesGeoffistopheles1,229,526
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 17:49
    From Dust is a steal at 75% off. I just completed the game a few days ago and was utterly absorbed into it.

About the only things that carry any interest are the flight games and Shaun White Snowboarding, both of which I'll have to research before throwing money at the screen.
  • Posted on 10 December 13 at 17:58
    It sucks that the multiplayer dlc for AC III isn't included, but I still need episodes two and three of the singleplayer dlc. So I can't complain.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 December 13 at 18:47
    Senior Chupon said:
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    EXCELLENT SALE for once!

Definitely gonna pick up Air Conflicts Secret Wars (EU) and Ace Combat Assault Horizon, and maybe Apache Air Assault.

Fancy Call Of Juarez Gunslinger too as Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood was a very enjoyable unconventional shooter with one of the best stories in any FPS to date.

Also am I right in thinking I'd need a US Xbox to play Air Conflicts: Secret Wars ?
    Yes you'd need an NTSC xbox. Check out this thread for more information.

Games on Demand games that requires no VPN.
    Thanks Senior, looks like I'll have to get one sooner or later if I'm to conquer the Aerial Combat leaderboards, toast
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
  • Posted on 10 December 13 at 18:54
    Nothing for me. :/
    We at war with the army of haters and when we kill em we just smoke em like papers.
  • BytyqiBytyqi879,110
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 18:55
    Will be picking up Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood.
    Yes, I'm the one they call the Fable guy.
  • Posted on 10 December 13 at 19:18
    Looks like my patience paid off as there is finally a week of sales that features multiple games/dlc that I've been wanting. I'll be picking up CoJ: Gunslinger, From Dust, Outland, Rayman 3, and primarily the ACIII dlc that I still needed. Now if they'll post the Tomb Raider and RE5 dlc in the next couple months I'll be all set. Very interested to see what deals are going to come up in a couple weeks.
    Each One Teach One
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude725,546
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 19:20
    Nothing here that I want that I don't already have.
  • Posted on 10 December 13 at 19:31
    Been waiting for Gears 3 dlc to go back on sale. This is only the second time it has been on sale since the game was realesed & I won't miss out this time around.
  • FinderKeeperFinderKeeper128,245
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 19:34
    Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and Scott Pilgrim online multiplayer "Wallace" pack for me. Got CoJ: Bound in Blood on a previous Games on Demand sale.
    "That was such über-pwnage." --Kyle Broflovski
  • Mince Pie 77Mince Pie 77315,432
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 19:45
    Shame the individual gears dlc aren't reduced :(, picked up 2 the last time they were on sale. Wish I'd waited for the season pass :(
  • Posted on 10 December 13 at 20:06
    For me, I'll plan on picking up "From Dust", "Beyond Good & Evil", and the "Gears 3" Season Pass. I can get the Gears 3 game cheaper than that used.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead679,769
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 20:33, Edited on 10 December 13 at 22:51 by HolyHalfDead
    Those Australia prices are insanely cheap and they are even cheaper in New Zealand for a change smile
    - Future Soldier: 800MSP in US, 300MSP in NZ
    - Blazing Angels 2, Call of Juarez 2, Shaun White, Raving Rabbids: 400MSP in US, 160MSP in NZ
    It's a great chance to use up any small amounts of MSP you have sitting around. But if it is Assassin's Creed III avatar items you are after, the US is where it's at.

plunyliar said:
    All of the Deal of the Week discounts should be exclusive to Gold Xbox LIVE members, but those marked with ** are currently available to all.
    They have now made the SkyDrift and Birds of Steel discounts Gold Exclusive.

G O I7ofL 1 V E said:
    Been waiting for Gears 3 dlc to go back on sale. This is only the second time it has been on sale since the game was realesed & I won't miss out this time around.
    It's at least the third time the Season Pass has been on sale and some of the DLC has been on sale at least 4 times ;)

Not sure why the Games with Gold Gears of War sale was not reported last week - XBL Sale Roundup: December 3rd, 2013. It runs from 1st Dec to 15th Dec (just like all the other associated Games with Gold sales). In the first week Judgment and the Season Pass were on sale. You can find the discounts on the Dashboard, under the Games with Gold sale tile.

Oki Gator said:
    Why can't they just put the AC3 season pass on sale again? They left out a multiplayer pack that is ten freakin' dollars.
    The AC3 season pass was reduced from $30 to $20 while Assassins Creed II was the free Games with Gold title. The King Washington DLC is currently reduced from $28 to $14, so if you also want the Battle Hardened Pack for the achievements it will cost $24 instead of $30 for the Season Pass. But if you pick up the King Washington DLC this week and hold out for a 50% off sale on the Battle Hardened Pack, you will have all the DLC with achievements for $19.

Taken from HolyHalfDead's Blog
  • ScenemanSceneman422,076
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 20:35
    Good timing on the Gears 3 pass, I've just started to get into the game. Is the multi still active? If not I can just join one of the multitudes of gaming sessions here compute
  • MasterpasjeMasterpasje407,786
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 20:42
    Is the online co-op in Scott Pilgrim still the same unplayable mess as it was when the DLC was released, or has that been patched by now?
  • Posted on 10 December 13 at 21:26
    Just picked up Call of Juarez:Gunslinger and Rayman 3 HD really good deals...would have picked up Call of Juarez:Bound in Blood had i not had it already..that game is a blast..hopefully with the sale the multiplayer picks back up.
    The Most Electrifying Man in Gaming Entertainment!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.