The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: December 10th, 2013

• JaggexedgeJaggexedge235,353
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 21:29
    Already have Outland and Beyond Good & Evil, so it looks like I'll be getting the Scott Pilgram DLC.
  • Posted on 10 December 13 at 21:41
    How long has it been since L4D had a sale on their DLC? shock
    Going to retire from M$ and move my business to Sony very soon.
  • ssssssssssssss1ssssssssssssss11,403,991
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 21:47
    Would definitely recommend the Call of Juarez games to anyone who hasn't played them
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator283,607
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 22:38
    wow hey now those are some good deals lol...can't resist x.x
  • Redd FiveRedd Five986,107
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 23:19
    Outland, Cloudberry Kingdom, and Rayman 3 are tempting. I still have BG&E sitting unfinished in my Gamecube backlog, so I can't justify paying money for it again!
  • Posted on 10 December 13 at 23:46
    Damn, I was happy that I was going to finally be able to play From Dust until I went to buy it, seen the picture and realized the game I actually want is called Dust: An Elysian Tale. Still, good week of sales imo.
    Each One Teach One
  • AFatalTouchAFatalTouch217,460 217,460 GamerScore
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 00:13
    rocking23nf said:
    Rayman Raving Rabbids is the worst game on the xbox. I paid 2.99 for it last Christmas, I feel very ripped off.
    ^^^
    This.

OT: I might snag up Beyond Good and Evil, heard great things about it. smile
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 00:44
    Skydrift and Birds of Steel are now Gold Exclusive as they should have been.
  • matdanmatdan810,432
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 00:51
    Senior Chupon said:
    Why should they have been?
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 01:03
    matdan12 said:
    Senior Chupon said:
    Why should they have been?
    It was mentioned in the article that they were part of the Deal of the Week, but not showing up as Gold Exclusive. I was just pointing out that now they are Gold Exclusive, which is normal for items on the Deal of the Week.
  • QwanimalQwanimal909,471
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 01:50
    I highly recommend Birds of Steel. Great value at that price. If you're looking for something a bit different then give it a try. As a combat flight sim beginner I really enjoyed it. Good achievement list too - a perfect balance of fun and challenging. I even enjoyed the multiplayer, and the achievements encourage you to play it properly rather than boost or grind.
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 02:05
    A lot of good things there !!!
  • BGnastyBGnasty397,610
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 02:59
    Might have to get all of Scott Pilgrim if it's only ~$6.
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 03:30
    The Scott Pilgrim game is awesome. It's a lot of fun to play with three other guys in my living room. The achievements are pretty easy to obtain, as well. The only annoying part is having to sit through the 15-minute ending credits sequence six motherfucking times in the quest for the full 300 gamerscore.
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 06:40
    Dang it. I just got the AC3 DLC not that long ago. fuuuuuu----
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 08:09
    Beyond Good & Evil is an excellent game, especially for the price! I would highly recommend it to anyone on the fence.
  • I darklost II darklost I110,399
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 09:26
    • Beyond Good & Evil HD - 75% discount
    Could be interesting, i'm tempted for this.
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • DuwenDuwen103,426
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 09:56
    Just Outland and the Wallace pack for Scott Pilgrim for me... but there's a few other temptations there too... wink

lol at Gunslinger (xbla) costing more than Bound In Blood (retail/GoD) laugh
  • Han D MaidenHan D Maiden528,979
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 10:29
    Hmm some pretty good deals here. Might pick up a few of them to be honest.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 December 13 at 12:14
    Took Gunslinger since even my lunch costs more than this. Not really interested in the rest (though I already own quite a bit so that could be a factor here)
    I believe in a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.