Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

LEGO Batman 3 to Receive Season Pass

• MatrarchMatrarch993,587
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 20:22Permalink
    Deep breaths, people. That's just the way of things now

Please click here to read the story: LEGO Batman 3 to Receive Season Pass

Credit goes to iAMxYUNGxGxBABY for this story
  • Posted on 09 September 14 at 20:24Permalink
    Obligatory question involving achievements.

I hope not, though. Lego games are notoriously monotonous for the completion, the last thing I need is more of it, even if this is shaping up to be a good one.

Of course, if they do, I'm getting it anyway, but that's not the point.
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 20:24Permalink
    DrCanadianNinja said:Obligatory question involving achievements.

I hope not, though. Lego games are notoriously monotonous for the completion, the last thing I need is more of it, even if this is shaping up to be a good one.

Of course, if they do, I'm getting it anyway, but that's not the point.
    From the article:

They also confirmed that, yes, they will have achievements. ;)
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy565,760
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 20:26, Edited on 09 September 14 at 20:32 by bLaKgRaVyPermalink
    With Batman 1966 characters and level and (in the latest Brainiac trailer) Hawkman flying past the Hall of Justice and screenshots of Mr. Mxylplyx (from the Superfriends cartoon), one might think that these are two of the three unannounced DLC's and not included in the retail game. They just don't make sense within the context of the game. Thoughts?

FYI - The US price is $2.99 individually and $14.99 for the Season Pass. It's being released on 11/11 in the US.

Confirmation of US release date (US image of the Season Pass) - http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_su....jpg
  • Posted on 09 September 14 at 20:33Permalink
    Digging the sounds of the content included in the Season Pass, even if it does mean shelling out more money--especially the Dark Knight Pack!
  • Posted on 09 September 14 at 20:37Permalink
    Matrarch said:From the article:

I believe it was noted philosopher René Descartes who once said, "Shut up, I totally saw that. facepalm"

Yes, Descartes used emotes. And the quote was in informal English and not French. Definitely not paraphrased.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 September 14 at 20:38Permalink
    Not surprising what with the Hobbit getting Battle of the Five Armies DLC as opposed to shoving out another game ala LEGO Indy 2 just to include the latest film.

I'll definitely be picking up the season pass and I hope the other three DLC packs focus on characters/events other than just Bats or Supes.
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 20:39Permalink
    DrCanadianNinja said:Matrarch said:From the article:

I believe it was noted philosopher René Descartes who once said, "Shut up, I totally saw that. facepalm"

Yes, Descartes used emotes. And the quote was in informal English and not French. Definitely not paraphrased.
    laugh
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy565,760
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 20:40, Edited on 09 September 14 at 20:43 by bLaKgRaVyPermalink
    thunderkiss92 said:Digging the sounds of the content included in the Season Pass, even if it does mean shelling out more money--especially the Dark Knight Pack!And it seems that the 'Dark Knight' pack is actually characters from the Chris Nolan trilogy, not TDK film itself. The article stated that Bane and Catwoman from TDKR are included. The image below confirms that Ra's Al Ghul (from Batman Begins) is a character, too.

Bane, Joker, Two-Face and Ra's Al Ghul image - http://media1.gameinformer.com/filestorage/CommunitySer....jpg
  • Posted on 09 September 14 at 20:53Permalink
    I always buy the lego dlc, at least this time there should be achievements. if they change their mind I'm still buying
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/961205472/haunted-by-shadows-syns-regret Please support and share
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty528,257
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 21:00Permalink
    Is nothing sacred anymore? I have never bought any Lego dlc in my life, and I ain't gonna start now.
  • V1p3rs biteV1p3rs bite333,354
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 21:23Permalink
    That poor, poor cow. Pretty sure she's dried up devs, you can quit any day now.
    Referral for Bing Rewards (Free xbox money!) https://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_85969cae-bff5-39ed-d9a7-a39ae26fee
  • Posted on 09 September 14 at 21:31Permalink
    Ok I hate the idea of season passes but love the Lego Games, especially both of the Batman games so...I will probably bitch about it but then suck it up and purchase anyway. I guess it does take the sting out a little that there will be achievements.
  • Posted on 09 September 14 at 21:32Permalink
    Achievements with DLC :( That one won't be joining my 100% club.
  • Posted on 09 September 14 at 21:40Permalink
    I can kind of get it for a game that doesn't belong to a series that gets an iteration every few month but for Lego? That's just fucking stupid. Let me guess, Dynasty Warriors 9 will have one too? roll
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,321,280
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 21:41Permalink
    Whelp, guess I'll no longer be doing every lego game that comes out. These games do not need dlc, season passes, etc. That was one of their biggest selling points for me all this time. Officially off this train.
    200k/200k gs, 200 games played, 100% completion including all DLC, 11-13-11.
  • OZRIC DUBOZRIC DUB603,472
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 21:43Permalink
    I would love Lego Mass Effect, Lego Doctor Who and Lego Simpsons games . They would b really good to transform into Lego games, but doubt I will see any of them
  • Posted on 09 September 14 at 21:44Permalink
    Lego season pass?!?!?!?! Nice!
    Gtech
  • hawk synhawk syn126,561
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 22:10Permalink
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:I can kind of get it for a game that doesn't belong to a series that gets an iteration every few month but for Lego? That's just fucking stupid. Let me guess, Dynasty Warriors 9 will have one too? rollI hope the dynasty series never picks up this season pass trend
    Dude chill
  • JLogan27JLogan27560,039
    Posted on 09 September 14 at 22:35Permalink
    bLaKgRaVy said:With Batman 1966 characters and level and (in the latest Brainiac trailer) Hawkman flying past the Hall of Justice and screenshots of Mr. Mxylplyx (from the Superfriends cartoon), one might think that these are two of the three unannounced DLC's and not included in the retail game. They just don't make sense within the context of the game. Thoughts?

FYI - The US price is $2.99 individually and $14.99 for the Season Pass. It's being released on 11/11 in the US.

Confirmation of US release date (US image of the Season Pass) - http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_su....jpg
    I dunno what's wrong with me, but at $12.99 I was like, "not so bad!" but at $14.99...I'll wait for a sale.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.