Posted on 25 January 15 at 13:26
    Please use this thread to discuss the Assassin's Creed Rogue walkthrough
  • HmizzzHmizzz518,793
    Posted on 02 February 15 at 18:24
    Any update ? dance
    Work hard, play hard
  • IMeeresgeistIMeeresgeist638,770
    Posted on 18 February 15 at 19:42
    Sorry for the late response - I moved to another city and my pc isnt at my flat yet so it could take some time :) If you need any help while waiting for the WT just pm me and Ill response asap
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,392,451
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 17:05
    TA Umibozu said:Sorry for the late response - I moved to another city and my pc isnt at my flat yet so it could take some time :) If you need any help while waiting for the WT just pm me and Ill response asapIf you need any help I'd be willing to be an editor on this, I completed the game a while ago but a lot of it is still fresh in my mind.

Up to you of course but I'm here if you need any assistance or just want someone to write a specific section.
  • IMeeresgeistIMeeresgeist638,770
    Posted on 13 March 15 at 22:07
    I will think about that Dang3r, but if I cant manage to continue writing till April I think I need to hand this work to some1 else...need to get a new Computer because mine wont work anymore, i think he got damaged while he was in cargo....
  • Posted on 08 May 15 at 12:07, Edited on 03 July 15 at 21:34 by Kennyannydenny
    Hello gentlemen and ladies,

After helping TA out by being a Game Info Editor I am pleased to announce that as of today, i have adopted writing this walkthrough. I will give updates when i can and will start as soon as possible.

I have a long history with the AC series and have completed the whole game, so i will try and give all information as logical, ordened and fully as possible. If anyone has any questions or suggestions, feel free to PM me or ask me here toast
  • Segendary TySegendary Ty664,568
    Posted on 03 July 15 at 16:33
    Will it be done soon? I just started this but I would like to know when which achievement is possible
  • Posted on 03 July 15 at 21:36
    I was unfortunately very busy with moving from home to home but thats all done now, and I can now divert all my effort/attention to this walkthrough. I cannot get it done within a week though, i think. Will work as quick as possible!
  • Posted on 04 July 15 at 15:01
    FYI: The walkthrough overview and hints & tips pages are almost completely done. They just need a little polish.

I'm over the half of the story walkthrough, currently in sequence 5 with the walkthrough.
  • Posted on 13 July 15 at 14:55
    Update:
    The story walkthrough is now done. I'm busy polishing the overview and hits & tips page. After that only the collectible page is left standing on the to-do list.
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye192,489
    Posted on 09 August 15 at 03:45
    Awesome thanks! Just getting underway with this one. Looking forward to your hard work
  • Posted on 21 August 15 at 11:33
    The collectibles page is also done. I'm checking spelling and asked my supervisor to give me some last minute feedback. I plan on sending this for verification and publishing very soon!
  • Posted on 31 August 15 at 18:12
    I just got an answer from another manager and have sent in the walkthrough for publishing smile I hope we'll see it soon on TA.
  • Posted on 14 September 15 at 17:47
    patience is a virtue that i do not have. 2 weeks and counting... come on TA.
    Posted on 14 September 15 at 18:12
    bean is not pro said:patience is a virtue that i do not have. 2 weeks and counting... come on TA.We're all volunteers, learn to be patient please. Life gets in the way, we can't always prevent that.
  • TOASTMA5T3RTOASTMA5T3R182,509
    Posted on 18 October 15 at 17:25
    Is this only for 360
    Posted on 18 October 15 at 17:28
    TOASTMA5T3R said:Is this only for 360Yes, they decided to put this on 360/ps3 and Unity one One/PS4
  • xDaffxDaff461,686
    Posted on 18 October 15 at 17:29
    TOASTMA5T3R said:Is this only for 360 It is.

In regards to getting it published, I'll see what I can do about getting this pushed through soon. I've been super busy with personal life recently, so I do apologise for the delay in getting this out.
  • Information
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant812,802
    Posted on 02 December 15 at 23:17
    Why is the estimated completion time such a larger scale? 25-50 is a big difference.

Please reply without spoilers.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.