Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tuesday XBL Content Roundup: December 10th, 2013

• punkyliarpunkyliar226,480
  • litepinklitepink302,824
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 22:19
    Snipers must be a Europe-only budget title, as that publisher tends to have other low key releases that even Punky misses. It’s odd because they never release screenshots or news for their games; they just make them and release them at that’s that. No marketing whatsoever.
    My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
  • LeviAJonesLeviAJones386,466
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 22:44
    If you didn't already get Peggle 2, I don't think we can be friends.
    If you get good at making excuses, it's difficult to get good at anything else.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,390,537
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 22:55
    Wut, Warriors Orochi 2 costumes in Dead or Alive? Seems odd.

Hopefully the Defiance DLC brings in some players, doing the PvP contracts is rough when it takes 30-60 minutes to get a match unless you get lucky...
  • MurmuringJASONMurmuringJASON1,126,781
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 23:10
    If we even get the servers back up, it has been down for 5 hours already
  • EurydaceEurydace623,771
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 23:11
    Xbox One get the AC4 dlc also?
  • punkyliarpunkyliar226,480
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 23:22
    Snowed said:
    Xbox One get the AC4 dlc also?
    I can't cover Xbox One DLC. It is only available from the console and not the marketplace so currently has no place in these roundups. Xbox One demos are exactly the same.
  • ChknFingrsChknFingrs1,083,514
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 23:22
    I bought Defiance for $10, couldn't justify spending the same on DLC. Hope some kind of sale happens in the near future.

And AC MP stuff? laaaaaaaaammeeeeeee.
  • Posted on 10 December 13 at 23:32
    I'm confused. I thought the whole AC: Black Flag multiplayer pack shown above was something that was going to be a part of the Freedom Cry DLC. Are they separate or is it just me?
  • Posted on 10 December 13 at 23:48
    litepink said:
    Snipers must be a Europe-only budget title, as that publisher tends to have other low key releases that even Punky misses. It’s odd because they never release screenshots or news for their games; they just make them and release them at that’s that. No marketing whatsoever.
    Yep it seems that way.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/Snipers/66acd000-7...
  • wBRYwBRY734,814
    Posted on 10 December 13 at 23:49
    Ugg. This news is so confusing ??? I thought Need for Speed Rivals had dlc on Xbox One. But who knows??? I am not with my Xbox One to check it.
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 00:06
    thunderkiss92 said:
    I'm confused. I thought the whole AC: Black Flag multiplayer pack shown above was something that was going to be a part of the Freedom Cry DLC. Are they separate or is it just me?
    This is a separate DLC. Freedom Cry is out next week.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,541,950
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 00:06
    Snipers was out in the us ages ago. May pick it up at £15. Is it any good or just budget shit? Also does anyone know the release date for the new painkiller dlc? Its added 2 new 50g achievements.
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 00:12
    NO1KEV said:
    Snipers was out in the us ages ago. May pick it up at £15. Is it any good or just budget shit? Also does anyone know the release date for the new painkiller dlc? Its added 2 new 50g achievements.
    I haven't seen anything official. It was out in the summer on PC.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty804,677
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 01:08, Edited on 11 December 13 at 01:09 by NawtyCawty
    litepink said:
    Well the same people published Truck Racer with no marketing or whatever, also in Europe only, and it is by far the worst game ever released. So that tells you something.
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 02:01
    Couldnt log onto defiance today =S
    Bvn
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl944,243
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 02:28, Edited on 11 December 13 at 03:29 by Skanker irl
    BaronVoNewman said:
    Couldnt log onto defiance today =S
    Trying right now...

Edit: Yep, down.
    No mercy.
  • PhilmnatorPhilmnator283,544
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 02:52
    Peggle 2!!

and great...more AC4 multiplayer achievements lol. guess I won't be aiming for completion in that game anyway.
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 08:01
    does anyone know if snipers is active online?
  • Q u 4 lK eQ u 4 lK e1,130,755
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 09:01, Edited on 11 December 13 at 09:15 by Q u 4 lK e
    DEFIANCE IS UP! I must say, I'm a fan of the new UI. All my comments for now...literally 10 seconds in.

EDIT: First minor arkfall entered. Either it's me, or the interior was the location of the final battle in the main storyline. Very underwhelming...and WTH NO MORE INF GRENADES? That's annoying.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.