Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tuesday XBL Content Roundup: December 10th, 2013

• I darklost II darklost I110,379
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 09:16
    Defiance
    • "Defiance®: Arkbreaker Pack"
    Purchased smile
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • BadTriangleBadTriangle1,143,601
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 09:21
    Only had to reinstall the game and let the game patch twice to get defiance to work, all for a dlc that looks awful.
  • Q u 4 lK eQ u 4 lK e1,133,211
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 09:49, Edited on 11 December 13 at 09:50 by Q u 4 lK e
    BadTriangle said:
    Only had to reinstall the game and let the game patch twice to get defiance to work, all for a dlc that looks awful.
    So far, I'm a big fan of the actual UPDATE. Better UI, conflict sights for contracts instead of the same godawful 5 contracts that repeated (kill me now if I have to kill one more goddamn Diablo Station Blast Pod), the stims really come in handy in a pinch, favoriting weapons, scrip and ark salvage payouts are at least decent instead of ridiculously low.

Would've liked a few additions to the EGO Grid, however. And Raider Rioters are a bitch now if you don't have grenades.

The DLC...first impression is very meh.
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 10:44
    Still nothing very interesting..
    We at war with the army of haters and when we kill em we just smoke em like papers.
  • wes coasnwes coasn520,825
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 11:06
    What's the hell is peggle?
  • CraphexCraphex667,275
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 11:41
    The AC4 dlc for XB1 was on the store last night, but my season pass would not download it, not sure how to get it.
    Craphex
  • Goggs25Goggs251,871,098
    Posted on 11 December 13 at 14:27
    Heads up on the Dlc for Saints Row 4 A Very Genki Holiday achievement is glitched for some people some of the items you use to throw will freeze you can do the easy mission but from medium onwards that's where glitch kicks in.
    Goggs25
  • Posted on 11 December 13 at 18:22
    Peggle 2 not a bad price for a xbox one game going by the others falt it be a lot more
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 December 13 at 04:38
    If you click on the link to the defiance dlc it will take you to assassians creed 4 instead.
    Previously XFALLING DEATHX/Falling Nacho
  • I darklost II darklost I110,379
    Posted on 12 December 13 at 09:54
    z Q u 4 K 3 z said:
    BadTriangle said:
    So far, I'm a big fan of the actual UPDATE. Better UI, conflict sights for contracts instead of the same godawful 5 contracts that repeated (kill me now if I have to kill one more goddamn Diablo Station Blast Pod), the stims really come in handy in a pinch, favoriting weapons, scrip and ark salvage payouts are at least decent instead of ridiculously low.

Would've liked a few additions to the EGO Grid, however. And Raider Rioters are a bitch now if you don't have grenades.

The DLC...first impression is very meh.
    Agree.
    This DLC is really short and we have only 4/5 mission.
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Posted on 13 December 13 at 02:56
    Craphex said:
    The AC4 dlc for XB1 was on the store last night, but my season pass would not download it, not sure how to get it.
    I'm in the same boat. Does anybody know how Season Pass holders are supposed to download the DLC without paying for it separately?
    Xbox Community Level 13 | XCA: Rank 12 | XEU: Rank 12 | ßeta: Rank 0 @HyruleBalverine
  • dfutyut2dfutyut2152,436
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 04:17
    For the AC4 dlc you have to go to multiplayer on the game, then go over to the customization tab and go down to extra content. Then go down to character pack and it should be there. It is weird how it is setup.
  • Posted on 13 December 13 at 04:27
    Oh, I found it there. It still wants to charge me $2.99 US for it. How do I get it to download for free as part of the Season Pass?
    Xbox Community Level 13 | XCA: Rank 12 | XEU: Rank 12 | ßeta: Rank 0 @HyruleBalverine
  • Sneaky G WizardSneaky G Wizard1,280,042
  • SpecOp3SpecOp3147,535
    Posted on 13 December 13 at 16:54
    LeviAJones said:
    If you didn't already get Peggle 2, I don't think we can be friends.
    I wish there was a way to adjust the screen. It expands past my TV screen, so things like the bucket and objectives don't all show up just slim pieces of them.

And it seems BF4 is the only game that randomly crashes and sends you to the Xbox Home. Peggle 2 did it to me and my GF twice last night.
    Visit spartan1project.com for help with CoD, Halo, Gears, and many other games! Blow stuff up!
  • ElyohElyoh997,554
    Posted on 14 December 13 at 21:32
    SpecOp3 said:
    And it seems BF4 is the only game that randomly crashes and sends you to the Xbox Home. Peggle 2 did it to me and my GF twice last night.
    BF4 causes the issue to start, if you haven't played BF4 then you won't have the issue.

Turn the X1 off, then unplug the brick from the wall for a minute (So it drains itself completely) then set it up again. Should fix the problem as it is ram related.
  • BalarushBalarush2,168,314
    Posted on 16 December 13 at 02:47
    I do like how you get 90% of the DLC for free in Defiance, you just have to work your ass off to get it or trade. As for any sort of DLC that requires multiple people to participate, I'll pass. MP killed it for me, it takes an hour or more to get into a game and even then it's lobber hell.
    Fingers crossed the next 3 aren't beating a dead donkey and have some decent story related stuff.
    Technology Has Made Us Gods, Before We Are Worthy Of Being Men.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.