The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: December 2nd, 2014

• Posted on 03 December 14 at 17:34
    Is it worth it to get Saints Row 4 now? Or just wait till it comes out on Xbox One?
  • Posted on 03 December 14 at 17:42
    If anyone buys RedFaction Armageddon and wants to do some of the infestation/arena achievements, hit me up!
    The Zestiest of Potatoes
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,201,484
    Posted on 03 December 14 at 17:48
    Juicyjams said:I am thankful for all these awesome deals, but man I wish some windows phone or win 8 games would catch a sale.i agree, instead they just knock 30p off the same 5-6 games that they just have repeatedly on sale. All the angry birds games are free, and tiny troopers has just been released and is free and halo Spartan strike is suppossed to be out on the 12th dec.
  • DaeryoonDaeryoon457,346
    Posted on 03 December 14 at 19:14
    Discs of Tron is still available? How tough is it to complete?
    I am what I am, and that's all that I am, an XBLA completion addict.
  • Posted on 03 December 14 at 19:27
    Woooooooo must be Tuesday!!.... wait a minute
  • Posted on 03 December 14 at 19:30
    Messiah Muffin said:DrCanadianNinja said:ChristImpact414 said:I would get Catherine at that price, but I heard it is insanely difficult. I want to play it for the story, but I fear that I would never be able to complete it.If the completion is that important to you, it's a solid assessment. 100% is going to be out of range for the majority of players. If not, it's still a great game, one of my favorites on the 360 by a long shot, and well worth the price tag.The story is hard but once you learn the tricks you'll gradually get into it. Otherwise video walkthroughs are a great help too for the story stages. It's the hard mode and additional babel stages where the difficulty is really turned up, but you don't need to worry about these unless you want the 100% (and a second controller too).Highly recommend this game! Coming from a new taker! Just played it to get all the endings because fell in love with this game so much! Def glad I got the collectors edition add well!
  • troyoytroyoy866,340
    Posted on 03 December 14 at 19:43
    Not a bad sale. Disney offers don't sound too spectacular price wise though.
    If you dont believe I have 10 xboxes check vic viper cheev for oct 28th 2012 in otomedius excellent.
  • Posted on 03 December 14 at 20:04
    Metro LL season pass for me smile
  • Posted on 03 December 14 at 20:19
    ChristImpact414 said:Is it worth it to get Saints Row 4 now? Or just wait till it comes out on Xbox One?I would say wait for the Xbox One version, since it comes out in about a month. It also comes with all DLC and Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid376,613
    Posted on 03 December 14 at 20:21
    Nothing interesting... moving on.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic429,258
    Posted on 03 December 14 at 20:40
    ChristImpact414 said:DrCanadianNinja said:ChristImpact414 said:I would get Catherine at that price, but I heard it is insanely difficult. I want to play it for the story, but I fear that I would never be able to complete it.If the completion is that important to you, it's a solid assessment. 100% is going to be out of range for the majority of players. If not, it's still a great game, one of my favorites on the 360 by a long shot, and well worth the price tag.I think I am going to end up getting it. I have always had my eye on it, as it just looks too unique to keep passing up.Catherine is hard, but it's a level of 'hard' that has more to do with skill than with enemies just getting exponentially scaled upwards. The toughest part is the challenge towers (one of which was, no exaggeration, unbeatable in the NA version at one point, dunno if they patched that), but that difficulty is mitigated by doing it in local co-op. There is a grind in one part, but that grind can also help you learn the mechanics and tricks to the game.

It's one of my favorite games on the 360. Also, true chaos ending FTW!
  • MakkeMakke515,648
    Posted on 03 December 14 at 21:00
    Killer Is Dead is a pretty cool game. If you're into Suda51's stuff, that is.
  • G0DLY 5NiPeRG0DLY 5NiPeR450,961
    Posted on 03 December 14 at 21:17
    Mo the Surfer said:Saints Row IV season pass for $2.50? SOLD!!I didn't even notice that, now I'm definitely picking it up! clap
    "If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?" - Steve Jobs
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead599,052
    Posted on 03 December 14 at 21:27, Edited on 03 December 14 at 21:49 by HolyHalfDead
    ChewieOnIce said:Masterpasje said:Do you know if A.R.E.S. is part of this week's deal, Chewie, or if it received a permanent price cut?I'm afraid I can't say for definite as end dates for price cuts aren't visible to us. All I can say is that it didn't appear on Major Nelson's post nor on the Xbox.com Sales pages, which suggests it's permanent. However it wouldn't be the first time something's been missed off those lists.everything Chewie said, and that it is not from Disney and the price changed a day later. Darksiders II also saw a price drop.
    OfficerBarbrady said:ill wayn3 said:SandMan NL1 said:Does someone have some great modded weapons which he/she isn't using anymore? Would be really appreciated! Thanks in advance! :)Is this a bannable offense?Well, modded weapons are a feature in the game so I'd doubt it.It depends if they were modded in the game or outside the game. For example a gun with unlimited one shot kill ammo would have been created outside of the game.
  • PhonySpoonPhonySpoon1,074,373
    Posted on 03 December 14 at 22:04
    Does anyone know if you can get both versions of WWTBAM:SE? Im from Canada and obv can by the NA version...but also was interested in the EU version....
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 December 14 at 22:25
    A Zesty Potato said:If anyone buys RedFaction Armageddon and wants to do some of the infestation/arena achievements, hit me up!Be very wary of that game, it's nowhere near as good as Guerilla, in fact it blows!
    If that's that then this has got to be this
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,204,335
    Posted on 03 December 14 at 22:28
    PhonySpoon said:Does anyone know if you can get both versions of WWTBAM:SE? Im from Canada and obv can by the NA version...but also was interested in the EU version....ChewieOnIce said:PabloUK85 said:Who Wants to be a Millionaire exclusively on sale in the US? Cheers MS(!)The game itself is only available in a couple of regions. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Editions (EU Ver) was pulled from the marketplace entirely. So there's actually nothing else to be discounted apart from the current limited availability version.tl;dr the EU version doesn't exist any more
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 December 14 at 23:38
    Still don't understand why Pac Man CE never got released here when it is available in Aus
    I have a fifth sense. It's like I have ESPN or something.
  • DeboGamezDeboGamez118,418
    Posted on 03 December 14 at 23:50
    Damn wish I had money to buy the Duck tales remasterd arcade. Game looks dope.
    J.I.(Mercenaryfoot9)
  • Chris8875Chris8875615,656
    Posted on 04 December 14 at 00:43, Edited on 04 December 14 at 00:43 by Chris8875
    Catherine is one of the best games I've played on the Xbox. Nothing else like it. If you don't care about 100%, get it and play - highly recommended and a real challenge.

And you'll see moving blocks in your sleep after precisely 4 days.

Toy Story 3 is the best Disney movie tie in game I've played - actually a bit challenging in parts. Just be aware, there is a couple of insane collectables achievements which can be really frustrating. Keep a list and ensure you carefully work through it when doing the collectables.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.