Game Info Submission Archive: Redbox Instant by Verizon Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Redbox Instant by Verizon - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Redbox Instant by Verizon

AuthorMessage
Posted on 07 July 14 at 03:26, Edited on 10 October 14 at 14:18 by Chad and Jessie
SKOOT2006 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Redbox Instant by Verizon:

SKOOT2006 said:
Redbox Instant by VerizonOh Snap!The Oh Snap! achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsUnlocking this achievement should be a snap!

Remove Extra Content Required. You don't need need a subscription. Just snap the app and watch a trailer.

Mike Marcelais
Achievement Completion Percentage: 98.14% (Includes owned DLC) - 92 more achievements required to reach 99%TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.75452,186 posts
Last post: 21 Jun at 17:04
Posted on 08 July 14 at 04:47
We removed the Extra Content flag from that achievement. Thanks for the submission. toast
- Mike
Posted on 19 August 14 at 22:21
This post was archived by Chad and Jessie
Posted on 08 October 14 at 23:48
http://www.trueachievements.com/dresdenWWII.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Redbox Instant by Verizon:

dresdenWWII said:
Redbox Instant by VerizonWatch it Later Gator!The Watch it Later Gator! achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsBookmark any 3 movies on your Xbox One!

Discontinued: service shut down on Oct 7 at 11:59 PM

Redbox Instant by VerizonI’m a Redhead!The I’m a Redhead! achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsLog in into the Redbox Instant app on your Xbox One after subscribing or during your free trial.

Redbox Instant by VerizonL33TThe L33T achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsThis achievement is difficult. You will have to pause to think about it.

Redbox Instant by VerizonFearlessThe Fearless achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch any 10 horror movies on your Xbox One.

Redbox Instant by VerizonKJ RULEZ!The KJ RULEZ! achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch 5 movies featuring Kevin James on your Xbox One.

Redbox Instant by VerizonOh Snap!The Oh Snap! achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsUnlocking this achievement should be a snap!

Redbox Instant by VerizonParty Like it’s…The Party Like it’s… achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch 9 movies from 1999 on your Xbox One.

Redbox Instant by VerizonCouch PartyThe Couch Party achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch a movie with 4 of your friends in the same room.

Redbox Instant by VerizonBlackjack!The Blackjack! achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch 21 full movies to unlock this achievement

Redbox Instant by VerizonOur First DateThe Our First Date achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch one full movie in any format to unlock this achievement.

Redbox Instant by VerizonSeeking ClosureThe Seeking Closure achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsFinish watching a movie that was already started.

Redbox Instant by VerizonTrailer KingThe Trailer King achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch 15 trailers for movies.

Redbox Instant by VerizonKeep the kids up lateThe Keep the kids up late achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsSpoil those kids, check out a kids movie (G, PG) past the 10pm hour.

Redbox Instant by VerizonHappy New Cheers!The Happy New Cheers! achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch a movie on January 1st.

Unobtainable: service shut down on Oct 7 and before the first New Year's Day after the title update.

Redbox Instant by Verizon4th of JulyThe 4th of July achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch a movie on the 4th of July.

Redbox Instant by VerizonSt. Paddy's CelebrationThe St. Paddy's Celebration achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch a movie on St. Patricks Day.

Unobtainable: service shut down on Oct 7 and before the first St. Patrick's Day after the title update.

Redbox Instant by VerizonBe my ValentineThe Be my Valentine achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch a movie on Valentines Day.

Unobtainable: service shut down on Oct 7 and before the first Valentine's Day after the title update.

Redbox Instant by VerizonHalf a CenturyThe Half a Century achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch 50 movies on Redbox Instant.

Redbox Instant by VerizonTurn of the CenturyThe Turn of the Century achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch 100 movies on Redbox Instant.

Redbox Instant by VerizonLearn it to Earn ItThe Learn it to Earn It achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch 5 documentaries.

Redbox Instant by VerizonKid at HeartThe Kid at Heart achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsWatch five kids titles.

Redbox Instant by VerizonBookmarker MadnessThe Bookmarker Madness achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsBookmark 25 titles.

Redbox Instant by VerizonLevel Up!  Step 1The Level Up! Step 1 achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsYou've hit 5 achievements on Redbox Instant, way to go! Time to Level up and go for more!

Redbox Instant by VerizonLevel Up!  Step 2The Level Up! Step 2 achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsOk, so you love movies. You've got 10 achievements on Redbox Instant now! Keep on goin'…

Redbox Instant by VerizonLevel Up! Step 3The Level Up! Step 3 achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 points20 achievements on Redbox Instant, AWESOME! You're on the path to movie nirvana!

Redbox Instant by VerizonHappy Anniversary!The Happy Anniversary! achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsReach 1 year anniversary date with the RBI service

Redbox Instant by VerizonMarathoner!The Marathoner! achievement in Redbox Instant by Verizon worth 0 pointsUse Redbox Instant 10 days in a row

Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Achievement Completion Percentage: 97.51% (Includes owned DLC) - 28 more achievements required to reach 98%TrueAchievements Pro user908 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 19:48
Posted on 09 October 14 at 17:07
Come to think of it, I think "Happy Anniversary!" should be flagged as Time Sensitive too... not that it matters anymore though :/
Chad and Jessie
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.9862464 completed games(Includes owned DLC)9,975 posts
Last post: 21 May at 01:51
Posted on 09 October 14 at 17:44, Edited on 09 October 14 at 17:45 by Chad and Jessie
Hey dresdenWWII

Thanks for the submission. While the doors to this app were announced to be closing they in fact are still active and I was just in fact able to unlock Oh Snap! in Redbox Instant by Verizon on a second profile. However, we do NOT have a subscription to this and can not verify if or if not the subscription required achievements have been discontinued. Can you verify that the subscription portion of the app is no longer functional???

Thanks
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Achievement Completion Percentage: 97.51% (Includes owned DLC) - 28 more achievements required to reach 98%TrueAchievements Pro user908 posts
Posted on 09 October 14 at 18:02
Ah, that is interesting. I had no idea the app itself is still functional (at least for now) despite the announced closure. My apologies.

Sorry, I can't verify whether or not the subscription-required achievements still work. I guess we'll have to wait for someone who does have a subscription to let us know.
Chad and Jessie
TrueAchievement Ratio: 1.9862464 completed games(Includes owned DLC)9,975 posts
Last post: 21 May at 01:51
Posted on 10 October 14 at 14:18
No worries. We're all allowed a total of one mistake in our life...mine was that hair do in the '80, so I really have to be very careful smile

Seriously though, no problem. We'll definitely be needing someone to verify that the subscriptions no longer work and/or the movies/shows are no longer viewable. We'll be happy to alter the flags when they are in fact discontinued and/or unobtainable.

Just a note as I noticed this app wasn't on your card...We do ask that community members submit flag info for games that they are familiar with (i.e. have on their card) as even platform variations can have differing unlock requirements which can alter which flags are used on achievements. Sometimes we also have questions on the submission and having a person able to check or with imamate knowledge of the game is extremely helpful to the team.

Thanks again for the submission. We are 'watching' this app and hopefully we'll be able to deduce when this goes down or we get a lovely volunteer. toast
Posted on 10 October 14 at 14:18
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 31 October 14 at 08:38
I see the flags were applied. I take it a volunteer verified the app no longer works?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.