Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

November's Games with Gold Revealed

• Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:00Permalink
    Nope.
    Banana Big Boys
  • itz waz meitz waz me279,914
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:05Permalink
    Pretty good month, i have Red Faction: Guerrilla and it's a great game and totally recommend it, it might be a little bit of a mp grind but it is still a brilliant game.
    Funny coincidence, had a session on it a few hours before GWG was announced by major nelson.

Will be picking up Viva Piñata: Trouble In Paradise, will also have to buy a vision camera, but i will use it for Rainbow six vegas 1 & 2 as well.
    i will also download Völgarr the Viking
    don't have a Xbox One yet but i might as well get it since its free, who knows maybe i will play it sometime when i get a One
    Comrade General - #28 in the World in Action sack #1 in the world for sword kills and sword related medals in Action Sack. Halo Reach(HaloTracker.com)
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,125,120
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:11Permalink
    rollredfacecryangryrollwarningfacepalmwarningredface

Nothing else needs to be said.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle825,247
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:12Permalink
    I can't recommend Völgarr the Viking enough. It's hard, but a lot of fun. Frustrating fun laugh
  • itz waz meitz waz me279,914
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:12Permalink
    Chaos Suikoden said:blackboxrory said:Chaos Suikoden said:WebMan99 said:Warning: Viva Piñata Trouble in Paradise is a fun game but it REQUIRES a vision camera to 100% the game.Would a Kinect work?Nope, Vision Cam and Kinect are not interchangeable unfortunately. Would be much easier to scan with Kinect's higher resolution camera.Well fuck me then. How much are one of those?they are pretty pricy but you can buy a You're in the Movies and a XBL vision camera in a bundle and it will be cheaper than a camera alone.
    Comrade General - #28 in the World in Action sack #1 in the world for sword kills and sword related medals in Action Sack. Halo Reach(HaloTracker.com)
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:12Permalink
    Looks like I`ll be letting my gold lapse, nothing for me this month.
  • Jay InsomniakJay Insomniak1,173,166
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:17Permalink
    Another great month, thank you Microsoft XOXOXOXO
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:20Permalink
    Finally!!! RFG multiplayer will be revived!
  • gatordeve86gatordeve86223,068
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:30Permalink
    Luckily for everyone the vision camera is like 4 bucks at gamestop
    -The Deve
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:33Permalink
    Both games have a viral achievement and November is Viral Month on TA. Coincidence?
    - Mike
  • Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:34Permalink
    Chaos Suikoden said:blackboxrory said:Chaos Suikoden said:WebMan99 said:Warning: Viva Piñata Trouble in Paradise is a fun game but it REQUIRES a vision camera to 100% the game.Would a Kinect work?Nope, Vision Cam and Kinect are not interchangeable unfortunately. Would be much easier to scan with Kinect's higher resolution camera.Well fuck me then. How much are one of those?Gamestop has them for about $5 used. Not sure what other countries have outside the US that is an equivalent , but they are cheap (typically) if you can find them. Some games come with the camera (bundled), but if you have no desire to play those games, then just get the camera.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead504,778
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:44, Edited on 31 October 14 at 04:51 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    CoMaestro said:N0ooooooooooo0B said:CAn you make another free account from the listed countries to get the power star golf ?If that would be possible you could probably do it even easier and just set your country to one of those listed, and it will pop up for free.I'm not sure how a free account is going to help you get a Games with Gold title.

VirusTk GaMBit said:Is there anything known, why the viking is not coming to the respective countries? I can't see a connection to problems with the rating boards (I mean sure, Germany can be quite strict when it comes to violence in video games but a game in such a retro look??). I wonder if it has something to do with publishing rights...There are no "Indie" games in New Zealand and many XBLA games aren't released here, so I expect some of the ID@Xbox titles won't get a worldwide release. My theory is it costs money to release a game (translation, rating, XBL hosting fees, etc) and for low volume sale regions some publishers just don't bother.

Chaos Suikoden said:WebMan99 said:Warning: Viva Piñata Trouble in Paradise is a fun game but it REQUIRES a vision camera to 100% the game.How much are one of those?They were only a couple of pounds the last time I looked, but I would get in quick as this will drive up the demand.
  • liviaroliviaro375,449
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:51Permalink
    Meh, will probably not pick up any of these :-/
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude703,937
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:57Permalink
    Now I need a vision cam.
  • supadryzsupadryz443,291
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 21:58Permalink
    Poor list yet again, but will be changing region's to grab Powerstar Golf.
  • HanxHanx735,410
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 22:24, Edited on 30 October 14 at 22:28 by HanxPermalink
    I'm glad they're releasing a new game as free on the XB1, instead of making games free that are already out. I find it laughable and kind of sad that people want Lococycle on GwG. Just pay the £8 and you can have it now!

If you're paying Gold solely for its Games with Gold then you are doing it wrong!
  • R1KM4NR1KM4N534,154
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 22:23Permalink
    Was hoping for something better on One, but free is free I guess. I'm going to pick up VP again because it is an awesome game (due a next gen sequel if anything). Only problem is I've already got 100% on it, so I don't want to spend too much time on it when I have loads of other games I could be powering through. First world gamer problems...
    Posted from TrueAchievements Mobile
  • RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII307,780
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 22:32Permalink
    Viva Pinata, no; Red Faction, yes. As for Volgaar, I'll download but may never actually bother to play.
  • x RepoUK xx RepoUK x273,157
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 22:33Permalink
    Sorted! Got a copy of You're in the Movies with camera for about £2 years ago.
  • joe odelljoe odell198,849
    Posted on 30 October 14 at 22:33Permalink
    Oceans 4 Ransom said:Finally!!! RFG multiplayer will be revived!YES, I will finally be able to play siege mode again without forever being forced into deathmatch. Seriously though, to anyone who is gonna be playing the game, siege mode is by far the best part of the game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.