TrueAchievements App Bug Reports Forum

Forum for reporting issues with the TrueAchievements Xbox One app

Cant Live Without It Achievement - Days progress issues.

AuthorMessage
NightVision
NightVision
Posted on 22 November 15 at 18:14
Hi, I go on everyday and launch the app... it says I'm at 30% according to Xbox achievement app. At least I got my 10 days but it didn't even register me at 50%... Did the update break things again?
Love what you do, do what you love. When in doubt, frag them out!
NightVision
NightVision
Posted on 22 November 15 at 20:28
Nevermind, my app was still a time despite turning my console off. Starting 20 again.
Love what you do, do what you love. When in doubt, frag them out!
Psychotic Jon
Psychotic Jon
Posted on 17 December 15 at 22:16, Edited on 19 December 15 at 01:11 by Psychotic Jon
I can confirm that the bug is still an issue as I have been stuck at 10/20 days despite logging in every day properly.

Update: I started the App on December 4th and it is December 17th, so I should be at 14/20, but I am stuck at 10/20.

Update 2: Regardless of logging in multiple times on the same day (by either force closing the App or signing off and back onto my account) the App is still frozen at 10/20 days. I will now attempt to delete and reinstall the App to see if it resolves the issue. I'll keep you updated.

Update 3: Before deleting the App, I gave one final attempt in resolving the issue by closing and reopening it continuously. I then logged onto trueachievements.com and requested an update. Interestingly, it is now showing 15/20, so it was counting the days despite being stuck at 10/20 days. So to anyone reading this, just keep logging in everyday as usual and it should keep track of your progress (even if it is frozen).
Moxavian
Moxavian
Posted on 25 April 16 at 13:08
There is still something up with this achievement.

Every day during my current attempt at my Netflix streak (currently at 21 days), I have started the TrueAchievements app in full screen, quit the app, and restarted the app in full screen (then quit it)--all with the Xbox Achievements app snapped. The progress proceeded to 30% (6 days), and hasn't moved since.

I followed Pschotic Jon's advice, rescanned myself from ta.com and checked my progress there just to be sure it wasn't different, and it is also at 30% there.

At one point during this streak, I uninstalled and reinstalled just to make sure that didn't help (Spliner said it wouldn't, but early on in the thread, someone suggested it, and I figured it wouldn't hurt). No help.

Is there some way to kick this back into gear? Or at least let me know what, exactly, constitutes "using" the app so that I can make sure I'm doing that?
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 28 June 16 at 20:50
I'm stuck at 60%.
I did this since June first and opened and closed it each and every day since then.
Was keeping track of this in the same time that I did my Leap Frog.
I hope it will soon be solve.
GTIpowered
GTIpowered
Posted on 17 March 17 at 12:26
I'm stuck at 25% during all week and have opened and force closed everyday this week :S
Lonegunman718
Lonegunman718
Posted on 28 March 18 at 23:40, Edited on 31 March 18 at 06:52 by Lonegunman718
stuck at 20% been opening the app last two weeks. tried all the steps post so far with no luck.

edit: got 30% but hasnt moved in two days with opening the app 3 times a day.
Krows Graveyard
Posted on 07 May 18 at 11:46
stuck at 80-90% hasn't moved in weeks.
If you're reading this, you aren't hunting Achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.